Conversation Between DC Comics and Slowpoke

10 Visitor Messages

1. I just noticed you have a little egg! How exciting, my friend!
  2. Looks you just unlocked a new one! And a new user bar to boot - now your pie has been immortalized with you.

Thank you for the well wishes and the pie!! Have a wonderful evening and take care!

3. Happy Pi day! Yes, I did get a bunny! I'm very pleased, hoping I can bring in some more of these adorable Ryu scenes. I hope you had a nice relaxing day, my friend!
    *leaves a giant slice of pie with you*
  4. Your deer turned into a bunny!

5. Your message made my day! Hope you have a nice week, too! Any fun plans?

6. I am here to wish you a nice week, friend! I hope all is well with you. ♥
  7. Hi there Slowpoke, just wanted to check in and wish you the best. I hope you're doing well and had a nice weekend. Enjoy your week!
  8. Of course, write to me any time and let me know if you ever need anything! I just brought your Ryu back up to full hearts!
  9. You’re so kind! Thank you for accepting my friend request! I added you finally after seeing your name around the forum for some time. I love DC Comics! I had to send you an add; I was just a little shy getting there. I’d love to be friends with you, please!
  10. Thank you for adding me as a friend, it was very unexpected but it made me really happy to see and I appreciate it a lot. I hope that I can be a good friend to you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10