Conversation Between Infected and Bunnii

43 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. "Butter has a gift for you!" Thank you, Butter! -- so sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I have been so absent minded. I have so many eggs to gather! lol! How are you, friendo!?
  2. How have you been friend?! Miss seeing you around here.
  3. hehe I can't wait to see ^_^ Muuna made a profile picture for me and now I can't decide where to use each one. If I want yours as my profile picture or the other! I love them both!!
  4. I'm going to change the background of your avvie when I have the time, I'm not fully satisfied with it lmao
  5. the easter bunny dream is almost within reach!!
  6. Aww we always love your visits! Just under a month until Butter can evolve into an Easter Bunny!
  7. Barlii is stopping by to see Butter lol
  8. I'm so glad you were able to go see them! What a fun little trip : ) I'm sure it will unlock soon for you. Just keep caring for ryu's when you see them! I go through Ari's master list a lot to care for them at once. I love that you and Lyri have this pika stack going on : )
  9. How great! I think I've only seen the Easter Bun one time if I'm remembering correctly! You will be so exclusive :3 Barlii would love to visit Butter some time! Right now we have a little Glaceon over to visit. I'm so glad to hear it was all nice! What an awesome compromise to celebrate with both families. Do you all live in the same town or is there a long travel? My SO's family lives in another state, so it's hard to see them as much as we'd like. Our holiday and new years was very low key and cozy. My family doesn't see each other anymore so we have some family friends that we celebrate everything with and they all came over for Christmas Eve. We had a really big meal and we are all so comfortable with each other that everyone has a great time. New Years we stayed in and my kiddo and I watched the fireworks from the front porch and we had sparkling cider : )
  10. I do! I've even stopped evolutions so that I can get the easter bunny evo in March lol! I did! It was actually really peaceful and relaxing, spent Christmas with my wife's family and New Year's with mine. How was yours? Do anything fun?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 43
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast