PDA

View Full Version : Prometheus (2012)

Sneakz
05-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Am I the only one counting down the days?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I love Naomi Rapace - she was the actress in the French version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. Absolutely cannot wait for Prometheus to come out :D

bc.m
05-13-2012, 09:27 AM
I am definitely looking forward to it. Have to go rewatch all aliens films first XD

youransweris
05-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Same here! I heard it has connections to the Alien franchise which I read from somewhere. Seems disgustingly cool though :P

dancing8gorilla
05-13-2012, 05:27 PM
I watched Alien and Aliens last night. Gonna do number 3 and 4 tonight. Cannot. Wait.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Same here! I heard it has connections to the Alien franchise which I read from somewhere. Seems disgustingly cool though :P

It's the pre-story to all the Aliens movies.

Sneakz
05-13-2012, 05:30 PM
I watched Alien and Aliens last night. Gonna do number 3 and 4 tonight. Cannot. Wait.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

It's the pre-story to all the Aliens movies.

From what I've heard, it was originally supposed to be a prequel, but somewhere along the way they decided to make it more of a stand-alone plot but its still somewhat related? Not to sure on the details.

dancing8gorilla
05-13-2012, 07:52 PM
From what I've heard, it was originally supposed to be a prequel, but somewhere along the way they decided to make it more of a stand-alone plot but its still somewhat related? Not to sure on the details.

No, you're right. That's why I said prestory and not prequel. I guess I meant story set in the same universe and set before the time of Alien, but not a prequel. It's suppossed to have whispers of allusions to the Alien series, but not direct ties to it.

bc.m
05-13-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm looking forward. I wonder if the aliens would look the same.

lakahus
06-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Watched it. Awesome!
Ridley Scott may have left a sequel..