PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to do when you're done school?

Cody.
05-07-2012, 01:07 PM
As the title says.
What do you want to do after school is done.

Career wise, travel, save up?
What?

I think I want to get into business management.
And I have always wanted to go and see Europe.
That could be fun.

Slasher
05-08-2012, 06:00 AM
Save up to travel and find a nice job!

John
05-08-2012, 08:55 AM
I want to travel, whatever makes that possible. I have been traveling since a very young age and it is one of the most important things in my life. I plan to continue for as long as i can.

Emiley
05-08-2012, 10:26 AM
MAYBE be a full college graduate for teaching and/or computer programming, OR I might just work with businesses. I do plan to travel though. I am most likely to fully graduate from college to have a computer programming career. I also plan to work for customer support on websites and be a staff. I also wanna travel to different countries and states instead of staying in one state for the rest of my life. I wanna make a lot of money, so that I could live on my own.

I_royalty_I
05-08-2012, 10:43 AM
My short term goal is to fix my gpa so I can transfer to a university and graduate with a cyber security degree.
From there, it /should/ be easy.
My dad has been in the business for 30+ years. He has contacts all over the world, from visa, to nike, carnival cruise, etc etc. My mom works for the government and is the equivalent to a general where she works.
So I don't think finding a job would be too much of a problem, just need to get my degree.
I don't even want 100k a year right out of school or anything, I just want to get out of this house and on my own.

Eventually I do plan to travel, I've been all over the US and to a bunch of the Caribbean Islands.
I wanna eventually visit Europe and the rest of the states I haven't been to!

Teakwood
05-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Well, once I get my degree, I plan on moving out of the US. Mainly because you can't do much here with what I want to do.
So traveling is a must for me.

cloudxcrash
05-08-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm about to finish my last year and I've saved quite some money so I'm planning on going to Canada and travel around Nova Scotia. I got Canadian ancestors from there and I'd very much like to move there one day. (:

bc.m
05-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Continue w/ the business I'm about to implement... but I'll hire a full-time employee to help out in the cafe, so I can have more free time for myself to have fun :D

Fran
05-09-2012, 12:46 PM
I'd like to finish psychology school and then travel to France to get a major in psychoanalisis :)

Lauren
05-09-2012, 12:56 PM
I really want to be a web developer. :) I'm getting my undergrad in IT which is a 70% overlap with computer science here with a splash of business since that's the closest we've got here, then I'm gonna move to Denver to get my masters in web development, wooooo.

Sci_Girl
05-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Just graduated from University and trying to find a job in the research/laboratory field but it is proving to be difficult because I do not have a PhD lol. Oh well I will keep looking and hoping to land a good job. Once I do get over that hurdle of being hired I want to save literally every penny so that I can travel and buy a house in the next few years.