PDA

View Full Version : Hide text

Ashleys165
05-06-2012, 10:14 PM
So I was thinking that if I wanted to post something personal it would be leaked to everyone, members and non members. So I was thinking maybe have something like My secret info tag, making it so that only members could see the text in the tags.
Maybe also do this for ranks like [clraik+]text[/clraik+]?
Also for adult content, because somethings still leak out here, and it would be easier if you older people could post without worrying... Gross stuff?
(I'm just not sure how you could keep it out of quoting code)

Zachafer
05-06-2012, 10:56 PM
It's called Private Messaging

zxzero
05-07-2012, 03:25 PM
I do like the idea of members only text for the simple reason that if someone got banned they can still browse around the forums seeing things. If it were posted as members only then they would have to sign up in order to see it. I was going to say something else but I forgot what it was so.. :P

Ryan~
05-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Or you can just use the private messaging system....

Zachafer
05-07-2012, 04:31 PM
And if you want VIPs to see it then post in the VIP section. You should have made a thread asking for a /(?:official |top |master )?clraik/i section

zxzero
05-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Yes, that is true, but you aren't going to send a guide to everyone on clraik one by one, I think this is what she meant anyway.

Zachafer
Bammeh
Ashleys165

Ashleys165
05-07-2012, 04:56 PM
My main point was non members. It is difficult to PM everyone on ck so they all know what the person wants to say.