PDA

View Full Version : [MINGUIDE] To making your account look more legit.

04-30-2012, 09:16 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]
1. Avatar Count
Avatar count always matters , people judge you by the count of your avatars.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

2. Add a Userlookup.
People want to know you actually spend some dedicated time on your account,and it just makes your account look more legit.

3. Make a gallery.

4. Add a shop layout.
Make sure you actually have some items in your shop , or atleast show you put some effort into it.

5. Make sure your pets are fed. Don't let them die. If your under 2,000 nps feel free to use the Soup Faerie.

6. Add a 'shield' onto your lookup.
I don't really recommend this ; but if your account is empty it makes you look less illegit ; just more noobish in my opinion.

7. Add a pet lookup.
Make someone feel welcomed when they enter your pets lookup.

8. Join a guild.
Doesn't have to be any guild. Make sure its still a good active guild though.

9. When your going onto boards,
Make sure you have a siggy. Don't steal credit for these either or people will know it/find you.

10. Get a site theme or two.
Get the purple site theme here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

I hope this guide helps. Remember to take some time into your account always so people think more of your account.

xmxsummer
04-30-2012, 09:40 PM
I wondered how you got the Purple theme. An active account I have access to had it and I was like 'D: I want purple' but I figured it was an event thing or something. But now I have it, so yay.