PDA

View Full Version : [Demo] Who has a medical marijuana card? [Demo]

Demo
04-28-2012, 09:21 PM
What are the pros and cons of having such a item?
Why do you like/dislike the procedure to get said card?
Do you buy things for friends, family, children or animals?

Please PM me if you have one as I have a few questions for you.
Please also PM me if you know somebody who gets stuff for you, or friends! :)

Kylae
04-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Most of the people here are like, 20 and under, doubt anyone here has a card. :P

John
04-28-2012, 09:26 PM
drugs are bad for you:( we cant have you dying or all pinned accounts go useless

Demo
04-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Most of the people here are like, 20 and under, doubt anyone here has a card. :P
You'd be surprised :P

drugs are bad for you:( we cant have you dying or all pinned accounts go useless
Hush.

robots
04-28-2012, 09:41 PM
weed won't kill you.
at worst, you'd have a few hash brownies too much and you'd have a bad time greening out, but demo wouldn't die from smoking dope.

if i had a green card i'd definitely sling dope for close friends.

John
04-28-2012, 09:43 PM
i was kidding, you cant OD on weed.

eli
04-28-2012, 09:47 PM
yuck.. there's a special card?

so glad i live in australia!

Demo
04-28-2012, 10:00 PM
yuck.. there's a special card?

so glad i live in australia!

Tell me about it, heh.

Demo
04-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Bumpin it up.

Sneakz
04-29-2012, 10:52 AM
I don't have one, but I have TONS of friends who do. Here in California its extremely easy to get one. All you have to do is go to a doctor and tell them you have insomnia or a loss of appetite and they'll write you a prescription no questions asked (mind you, you do have to do your research and find a doctor who will do that). I'm not into it myself, but most of my friends just buy it for themselves, they don't sell it.

Kera
04-29-2012, 04:32 PM
I personally don't, but my boyfriend does.
Like Sneakz said, it's really easy to get one here in Cali. All you have to do is have the money ($75-180). The lower ones are usually with coupons, bf got his for $80 a few weeks ago.
With having the card, you're allowed to grow and sell back to the cannabis clubs, or use for yourself. However, I'm sure in most cases, if they have more than a pound, but not close enough for 2 pounds of weed, they'd sell that other part to friends. I personally think that growing it and selling it back to the clubs, is the best and usually safest option. Lol.

Though you're not suppose to buy for anyone but yourself, many of the card holders do buy for others. If a friend or even my parents asked my boyfriend and they had cash upfront, he'd probably do it, just because he's nice like that. But he wont buy for kids. They have to be over 16.

Also, having the card gives you the ability to smoke (or eat) it in public. Though, since smoking it seems to be so 'wrong', not many do it, unless they know they're alone.

The reason my boyfriend has it, wasn't just because it was easy to get, but because he actually kinda needs it. As a kid he had ADHD and was given ritalin. Being young and taking ritalin can have bad side effects as an adult. Smoking has helped him from what I've noticed. He's more relaxed.
To sum it up, I'm all for the card. I'm considering getting my own so my bf and I can have 60 plants growing to earn us well over $50k. Its a growing business (no pun intended).

bambi
04-29-2012, 09:51 PM
I personally don't, but my boyfriend does.
Like Sneakz said, it's really easy to get one here in Cali. All you have to do is have the money ($75-180). The lower ones are usually with coupons, bf got his for $80 a few weeks ago.
With having the card, you're allowed to grow and sell back to the cannabis clubs, or use for yourself. However, I'm sure in most cases, if they have more than a pound, but not close enough for 2 pounds of weed, they'd sell that other part to friends. I personally think that growing it and selling it back to the clubs, is the best and usually safest option. Lol.

Though you're not suppose to buy for anyone but yourself, many of the card holders do buy for others. If a friend or even my parents asked my boyfriend and they had cash upfront, he'd probably do it, just because he's nice like that. But he wont buy for kids. They have to be over 16.

Also, having the card gives you the ability to smoke (or eat) it in public. Though, since smoking it seems to be so 'wrong', not many do it, unless they know they're alone.

The reason my boyfriend has it, wasn't just because it was easy to get, but because he actually kinda needs it. As a kid he had ADHD and was given ritalin. Being young and taking ritalin can have bad side effects as an adult. Smoking has helped him from what I've noticed. He's more relaxed.
To sum it up, I'm all for the card. I'm considering getting my own so my bf and I can have 60 plants growing to earn us well over $50k. Its a growing business (no pun intended).

lucky lol

Possible
05-01-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm waiting for it to be legalized in tennessee, I'm hypoglicemic so I'd automatically get one

chaseme
05-01-2012, 10:42 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]