PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Dorkec
03-02-2024, 05:24 PM
Hello Clraik Community!

I'm Dorkec (Dork for short), I've been riding the Neopets wave for over 20 years – yup, since the good ol' dial-up days! Excited to find my tribe here on Clraik for some serious Neopets fun.

Whether I'm on a Neopets binge or taking a breather, I'm all about connecting with like-minded folks who share the same passion for the virtual realm. Avatars, games, trading

Super stoked to swap stories, trade goodies, and just vibe with this awesome community. Drop me a line anytime for a chat or some virtual high-fives.

I look forward to it :)

Dork🚀✨

k9427
03-02-2024, 05:36 PM
Welcome Dork! Have you discovered any of the super useful scripts people have created on here? They make my neolife so much easier

Nyu
03-02-2024, 05:42 PM
Welcome to clraik Dorkec!
I'm sure you'll find a lot of people to hang out with here!
See you around!

j03
03-02-2024, 06:07 PM
Hello Clraik Community!

I'm Dorkec (Dork for short), I've been riding the Neopets wave for over 20 years – yup, since the good ol' dial-up days! Excited to find my tribe here on Clraik for some serious Neopets fun.

Whether I'm on a Neopets binge or taking a breather, I'm all about connecting with like-minded folks who share the same passion for the virtual realm. Avatars, games, trading

Super stoked to swap stories, trade goodies, and just vibe with this awesome community. Drop me a line anytime for a chat or some virtual high-fives.

I look forward to it :)

Dork🚀✨

Welcome to the community, Dorkec!

Thanks for the intro. Sounds like our community is perfect for you... Assuming you're into collecting, have you looked into our userbar system yet?

See ya around ~

Dorkec
03-02-2024, 06:19 PM
Welcome Dork! Have you discovered any of the super useful scripts people have created on here? They make my neolife so much easier

Thank you! I have not had the luxury of looking I've some useful ones on Reddit but the ones here look amazing to cant wait to give them a go!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the community, Dorkec!

Thanks for the intro. Sounds like our community is perfect for you... Assuming you're into collecting, have you looked into our userbar system yet?

See ya around ~

Thank you j03,

I did have a quick look and now im hooked at trying to find the ditto as a pokemon lover my self!

Im not sure how I can find it though!

DarkSkies
03-02-2024, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the forum Dork! I hope you like hanging around here :D

Oh and I think you will find interesting the following link :rolleyes:

Ditto ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!-Let-s-unlock-the-Ditto-userbar-together-%F0%9F%8D%AE&highlight=Ditto)

Rook
03-02-2024, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the forums, Dork (: Hope to see you around often. Everyone here is super friendly.

Onetwo
03-03-2024, 07:55 PM
Welcome Dork! I hope you enjoy your time here.

What's your favorite thing to collect? Right now mine are stamps. I like restocking the stamps myself rather than buying them.

Excalibur
03-03-2024, 09:12 PM
whassup dork! these are all things we do here! hoping to see you around!

do you like the new neopets?

TsUNaMy WaVe
03-13-2024, 04:23 AM
Hi Dork, welcome to ck!

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

Onetwo
03-13-2024, 09:44 AM
Hello! And welcome.

I think you'll enjoy your time here. Reach out if you have any questions.