PDA

View Full Version : (Free!) Heavensent ACNH Wishmaking Service ♥

Heavensent
02-22-2024, 06:40 PM
Heavensent Animal Crossing Wishmaking Service

Hello there~! I'm hoping to use this thread to spread a little cheer and fulfill some people's Animal Crossing wishes, completely for free!

Wishes I'm willing to provide:

Adopt any 1 (one) villager
Full inventory of 99k bells (3,960,000 bells)
Full inventory of 10 NMT (400 NMT)
Custom full inventory (any 40 items of your choosing, can mix/match bells, fruit, NMT, DIYS, furniture, clothes, fossils)

(Note: if you would like a villager, you must have a fully open slot on your island ready to go, or else the game won't let you adopt them. There are some guides online involving using time travel to try and pressure a villager out if you need them!)

One wish from the list per person please! If I fulfill your wish, there will be a 7 day cooldown following the fulfillment of the wish before you can request again (may make this shorter or longer depending on whether I get lots of wishes)

Should be able to comfortably fulfill requests within a few hours to a day or so of the request being made, but I am doing these manually, so it may take me a little bit of time depending on life stuff :-)

Anyways, feel free to reply here with your wish or PM me to organize something~! 58843