PDA

View Full Version : Survival 2024!

Guil
02-20-2024, 06:47 PM
Survival is here all you Subeta players! Get those hearts and get those Zombie strains!

Helpful links:

Volunteer Infection Program ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Zombie Den ([Only registered and activated users can see links]/shop/) (sP shop) | L'amour Parlor ([Only registered and activated users can see links]/shop/) (candy hearts shop)

Strain Tracking and Naming Thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) - keep up to date on the new strains!

NVLB Biting Thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) - want a specific strain? request bites from users here (current board]

All Survial 2024 items, with wearable previews ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I love survival! The new items are great, and can't wait to see the strains progress, I have the one with the little doll/person standing next to the avatar, which is the "Hook" strain. So far the site has been pretty laggy for me, but hopefully it gets better in the next few days

SomeClown
02-20-2024, 07:54 PM
I remember the first time Survival happened! SUCH CHAOS!!! -rubs hands together- good to return to petsite fun :)

Ice
02-20-2024, 11:52 PM
Man I haven't logged into Subeta in ages! I think I was most active around the 2nd year survival happened? I'm pretty sure my avatar still has the green blood butterfly skin LOL that's cool to see it still on-going!

Zombabe
02-21-2024, 12:15 AM
Huge appreciation for the new sP survival dresses. They're so pretty! :$

Styx
02-21-2024, 08:33 AM
The Voluntary Infection Program is live! Which strain did you go for? I went with the one with cats (Vein).

Guil
02-21-2024, 11:23 AM
I went with random and wound up with Hook! Looks like it might be a crochet/yarn theme which is pretty cool!

Jackalope
02-21-2024, 12:28 PM
I also went with the cats. One thing about me is if there's cats I'm in.

SomeClown
02-21-2024, 01:00 PM
Went with random as well, still nothing though! Looks like my continued kuck for any event is comtinuing lol

Zombabe
02-21-2024, 06:08 PM
I also went with the cats, but the 2nd stage for this strain is very spongey looking lol It can only get worse from here

Styx
02-22-2024, 08:51 PM
The final stages of strains are out. I wasn't expecting that for Vein/Transmewtation.

I thought we'd become a giant cat person.