PDA

View Full Version : [Python] Quickstock and Shop Wizard Buy

Praise_the_Sun
01-30-2024, 12:14 PM
Hey all,

In python:

I'm wondering if anyone has two simple enough selenium code snippets for quickstock SDB depositing all and

for buying the cheapest predefined item by name in the Shopwizard ?

I'm looking to integrate into a relatively simple helper script and, while I've found some pretty heavy duty code, it would be much simpler if someone happened to have some standalone logic. An example was Squirtled's ShopWizSniper. It has the logic but it's bound in a bunch of class / function definition stuff that is overkill for my purpose.

Thanks!

Squirtle
01-30-2024, 02:29 PM
Hey all,

In python:

I'm wondering if anyone has two simple enough selenium code snippets for quickstock SDB depositing all and

for buying the cheapest predefined item by name in the Shopwizard ?

I'm looking to integrate into a relatively simple helper script and, while I've found some pretty heavy duty code, it would be much simpler if someone happened to have some standalone logic. An example was Squirtled's ShopWizSniper. It has the logic but it's bound in a bunch of class / function definition stuff that is overkill for my purpose.

Thanks!

If you're still searching for this, I can help you out. I would need an understanding of the Selenium code you're working with. If you can message me some information about it, I'll be able to get this done for you.

Praise_the_Sun
01-30-2024, 02:43 PM
If you're still searching for this, I can help you out. I would need an understanding of the Selenium code you're working with. If you can message me some information about it, I'll be able to get this done for you.

Thanks! DM sent!

Praise_the_Sun
01-31-2024, 04:06 PM
Big thanks to Squirtle! Got my code working today!