PDA

View Full Version : Frieren

Devouredsoul
01-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Anyone else watched or is currently watching?

I like Frieren's progression so far.
Fern is growing on me and i understand her impatience but it's like girl pleaseee. what's that one saying? Rome wasn't built in a day

it's cute so far.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Buizel
01-29-2024, 04:10 AM
I'm currently watching it and have caught up with the manga. :) Loving everything about it so far!

Fern is understandable though haha, humans don't live as long as elves. So, 10 years is nothing to Frieren, but quite some time for a human like Fern or Stark.

kalez
01-29-2024, 04:47 AM
Been reading the manga, it's quite nice!
I'll get around to the anime eventually, but I've got a lot of things to watch

DarkSkies
01-29-2024, 08:21 AM
I just started this one and looking forward to seeing the rest! I will come back when finished because I'm taking it slowly :P

Nyu
01-29-2024, 09:15 AM
I really like this anime, I thought i'd like it before I started watching, but i didn't know i'd like it this much.
I want to start reading the manga soon.

I like the magic, the grief, the fights, the flashbacks, the characters.

I went to Japan before it started airing, I would've bought a lot of merch if I had already been watching it :P

Clodsire
01-29-2024, 01:26 PM
This might be unrelated, but as a native german speaker I find the name Frieren, a verb, an odd choice to name a character, but I suppose it sounds nice and is easy to pronounce compared to other words lol.
I haven't watched the anime, but it looks interesting.

k9427
02-10-2024, 08:58 PM
I'm almost caught up and I love it! If I watch it on my phone before bed though I always fall asleep. It's so relaxing haha