View Full Version : Ryu Health Center [WARNING: Infected Inside!]

Pages : 1 2 [3]

DarkSkies
01-29-2024, 09:26 PM
RYU MADNESSS :o_o:

Wishing everyone good luck! Ryu love for everyone :korbie_blush:

Slowpoke
01-29-2024, 10:03 PM
It seems like 2 of them just healed on their own at :00, unless I missed seeing them wake up!

Crowley
01-29-2024, 10:32 PM
any of them that were awake w empty hearts weren't sick anymore T_T

Lyrichord
01-29-2024, 10:33 PM
I got to one of the ones blasted awake by Bat's airhorn - looks like a few were healed this round, wahoo!

Bat
01-29-2024, 10:34 PM
Every Ryugotchi that woke up was heal-bombed! That was nuts! There are 7 left that weren't completely healed.

Alister
01-29-2024, 10:34 PM
I'm so curious who managed to actually officially fill sick hearts in that frenzy :o_o:

Delibird
01-29-2024, 10:37 PM
I got 0 hearts but got some back to full heart bars. There’s still some sick.

Pam
01-29-2024, 10:37 PM
I did help out 2 sick Ryus but it was crazy y'all
None of them healed though!

EDIT This might be me going crazy but I do remember someone removing their sick Ryu from their stack as soon as they were confirmed sick. So maybe another outbreak is imminent? WHO KNOWS

Delibird
01-29-2024, 10:39 PM
Every Ryugotchi that woke up was heal-bombed! That was nuts! There are 7 left that weren't completely healed.

Do we just continously keep feeding / scooping up poops until they are cured or wait till next wave of heart replenishes?

Crowley
01-29-2024, 10:40 PM
i think i managed to fill some hearts, but didn't get any. the ryus are still sick though, so maybe instead of sleeping i will invest myself in this

i've missed too many UBs lately... i need variety and spice

Cinnamoroll
01-29-2024, 10:42 PM
I'm so curious who managed to actually officially fill sick hearts in that frenzy :o_o:

I got three of them I think?! But not cured just full hearts

Bunnii
01-29-2024, 10:44 PM
*sniff* so when is the next virus ><

Bat
01-29-2024, 10:44 PM
Do we just continously keep feeding / scooping up poops until they are cured or wait till next wave of heart replenishes?

Yep! If you were the person that healed them, they'll do a little heal animation to let you know. If not, then you may have another chance in the next cycle. It looks like tonight is going to be the last night though. The remaining Ryugotchi that got sick are going to recover on their own in about 12 hours if they aren't healed by somebody.

Ariealle
01-29-2024, 10:45 PM
I did help out 2 sick Ryus but it was crazy y'all
None of them healed though!

EDIT This might be me going crazy but I do remember someone removing their sick Ryu from their stack as soon as they were confirmed sick. So maybe another outbreak is imminent? WHO KNOWS

I did, not the only one, but when I put her back on, she was like insta-self-healed due to the time she got sick at. i believe. i did try to re-infect, maybe messily but it didn't work.

Crowley
01-29-2024, 10:47 PM
quick everyone get their ryus to cough at the same time

Delibird
01-29-2024, 10:47 PM
Appreciate that Bat! When’s the next heart replenish time?

Peaches_and_Mocha
01-29-2024, 10:49 PM
Thank you for accommodating the wakeup call Bat

Excalibur
01-29-2024, 10:50 PM
thank you DarkKnight Bat!

Pam
01-29-2024, 10:53 PM
I did, not the only one, but when I put her back on, she was like insta-self-healed due to the time she got sick at. i believe. i did try to re-infect, maybe messily but it didn't work.

YES IT WAS YOU <3
Omg bless you it would've been very nice! We were so diligent as to not spread the disease out that we ended up wishing for more infected LOL
A bit twisted but I hope everyone understands it's in good fun!

PrettySarcastic
01-29-2024, 11:01 PM
If only the epidemic wasn't so CUTE when healed.

That'll teach somebody to make an extremely exclusive Luis Vuitton pink Userbar. ;)

lint
01-29-2024, 11:05 PM
Me getting impatient with these ryu like POO ALREADY!!! YOU'RE SICK!!! YOU SHOULD BE HAVING ERRATIC BOWEL MOVEMENTS lol

Slowpoke
01-29-2024, 11:06 PM
If only the epidemic wasn't so CUTE when healed.

That'll teach somebody to make an extremely exclusive Luis Vuitton pink Userbar. ;)

when miracle was sick, her little easter egg was on the floor and she was crying, it was way too cute :cower:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Pidgey
01-29-2024, 11:06 PM
I had 6 tabs up for the refresh and 4 of them passed out x). The other 2 didn't change.

It's very hard to heal them x)

Slowpoke
01-29-2024, 11:11 PM
These are the remaining sick Ryu:

Let's get to it! :D:D

Pidgey
01-29-2024, 11:20 PM

All but 2 are asleep x) we ain't doing this fam.

They gonna wake up healed ahahaha

kittyray
01-29-2024, 11:24 PM
With all of them going to be fully healed soon, is there a chance at a final transmission tree?

lint
01-29-2024, 11:32 PM
All but 2 are asleep x) we ain't doing this fam.

They gonna wake up healed ahahaha

Looks like it :frown: lol

Slowpoke
01-29-2024, 11:45 PM

oh, the misery
Didn’t even consider this, wellp XD most are def passed out for the night as Pidgey said. Darn!

Delibird
01-30-2024, 12:57 AM
Whens the next wake up? Anyone know?

Cinnamoroll
01-30-2024, 01:26 AM
Whens the next wake up? Anyone know?

Idk but you could ask Amy Lee from Evanescence. She might know.

(LOL bad joke sorry)

Crowley
01-30-2024, 01:32 AM
me: refreshing every ten minutes

the ryus:

Cinnamoroll
01-30-2024, 01:35 AM
Me when I fill half a heart on a Ryu at refresh

Delibird
01-30-2024, 01:37 AM
I was checking every 30 hahaha

Ice
01-30-2024, 02:04 AM
yeah for the most part I don't think you guys need to refresh in between cycles? pretty sure there is rarely (if no?) movement until :00/:01 and :30/:31 roughly but I could be wrong lol

Cinnamoroll
01-30-2024, 02:09 AM
I have cured Dot’s Ryu! I just need one more but with limited time left I’m not sure I’ll make it!

Lyrichord
01-30-2024, 02:14 AM
It has become apparent I'm going to have to wait for a future round for the userbar, if there is one. Y'all are on top of it!!

Crowley
01-30-2024, 02:21 AM
It has become apparent I'm going to have to wait for a future round for the userbar, if there is one. Y'all are on top of it!!

yeah i don't think i'm getting it :torn:

fireheart
01-30-2024, 04:16 AM
almost everyone is cured D: man... ive been trying so hard for the userbar, guess its not meant to be. i hope theres another chance or it goes longer

birdies
01-30-2024, 07:12 AM
4 left and I don't think I've cured any. I'll be over here stocking up with PPE for the next round

Excalibur
01-30-2024, 07:58 AM
4 left and I don't think I've cured any. I'll be over here stocking up with PPE for the next round

gloves, masks, face shields, lab coats

the whole she-bang!

Kibba
01-30-2024, 09:26 AM
Can't wait to help cure more Ryus.
Healed one so far :)

hugosasso
01-30-2024, 11:14 AM
Can't wait to help cure more Ryus.
Healed one so far :)

I'm too

Decepticon
01-30-2024, 11:36 AM
I'm just gonna wait for the next round of sickness to go around and hope I can heal a few Ryus then :P

Crowley
01-30-2024, 11:59 AM
definitely going to be more diligent the next time around!!

tho i think pets that have been healed should have a little mark on their interface that shows they had the virus and were healed. like the pokerus. just for funsies :3c

caviar
01-30-2024, 03:14 PM
Let me work on getting a Ryu before the next round haha

Vis
01-30-2024, 03:19 PM
That's it, I'm adding every single person on the ryu parents list so that I am 100% prepared for the next outbreak LOL

The glittery pink UB will come home!

caviar
01-30-2024, 03:34 PM
RYU OBTAINED OMG

Rowlet
01-30-2024, 03:36 PM
I'm also now trying to get one of my own this looks so fun!

Edit: apparently I had one and didn't even notice haha!

Cat Purrson
01-30-2024, 03:36 PM
RYU OBTAINED OMG

Congrats!! Excited to see what you get!!

Vis
01-30-2024, 03:38 PM
RYU OBTAINED OMG

Congrats!!! :D You hoping for any particular species?

caviar
01-30-2024, 03:39 PM
Congrats!! Excited to see what you get!!

Idk anything about rerolling or trading? What should I know? There's some Ryus I've seen that I like more than others.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats!!! :D You hoping for any particular species?

What are the options?

Vis
01-30-2024, 03:43 PM
What are the options?

You can see all the evolution branches in a spoiler here :D [Only registered and activated users can see links](inc-non-actives)

Cat Purrson
01-30-2024, 03:45 PM
Idk anything about rerolling or trading? What should I know? There's some Ryus I've seen that I like more than others.

- - - Updated - - -

What are the options?

I'm pretty sure you can reroll your ryu once every 30 days if I'm not mistaken! you can do this in Settings > Edit Profile

As for trading, if there is a specific type of ryu, paint color or background you'd like to trade for, you can request the trade here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and post what you are offering and what you are seeking! Someone will either reply to your request on the thread or possibly DM you about it. Then Bat or Cinnamoroll can assist with completing the trade!

Also, you will unlock scenes and paint colors simply by interacting with your own and other's ryus over time! Best of luck!!

Vis
01-30-2024, 03:46 PM
I'm pretty sure you can reroll your ryu once every 30 days if I'm not mistaken! you can do this in Settings > Edit Profile

Oh my god lol I must be blind, for some reason I just never twigged that the egg button was rerolling. I've been dying for a deer ryugotchi.

Gonna reroll now, wish me luck!

caviar
01-30-2024, 03:48 PM
Ooh, I'm hoping for a puppy :0 Cat would also be very cool! Although I prefer the puppy before it evolves lol.

Cat Purrson
01-30-2024, 03:50 PM
Ooh, I'm hoping for a puppy :0 Cat would also be very cool! Although I prefer the puppy before it evolves lol.

If you like a specific evolution and want to stop your ryu from evolving, you can do that also!! Just untick the box that says "Allow evolutions" in your settings!!

Crowley
01-30-2024, 05:28 PM
adoring the plant for crowley reasons.
but wanting the deer for furfur reasons.

DarkSkies
01-30-2024, 08:28 PM
Tbf the scene through flower evolution is beautiful :korbie_blush:

Munna
01-31-2024, 12:07 PM
I'm so happy all of the sad little guys are feeling better, but getting this user bar is a NEED not a want. ;-; I feel like it's real Covid where you need to sacrifice your self interests for the greater good lmaoooo

I_royalty_I
02-01-2024, 07:11 PM
Is there a secret to this? Lol
I visited all 700+ profiles on the last online list yesterday. Fed and scooped poop for quite awhile. Ran across a few that had the skull above them and it disappeared after I played with them a bit but doesn’t look like I got any points for getting any healed.

Delibird
02-01-2024, 07:50 PM
I visited all 700+ profiles on the last online list yesterday. Fed and scooped poop for quite awhile. Ran across a few that had the skull above them and it disappeared after I played with them a bit but doesn’t look like I got any points for getting any healed.

There had to be a heart animation when you filled the hearts to full (random). But feeding and scooping was the correct method. It just depended if it was their time to be healed or not.

Cinnamoroll
02-01-2024, 08:35 PM

How many went from a skull to a heart animation?

Styx
02-01-2024, 08:50 PM

Was it a persistent skull animation, and not the skull that pops up when a Ryu poops after eating too much? Bat mentioned here ([Only registered and activated users can see links](inc-non-actives)&p=1447451&viewfull=1#post1447451) that the outbreak has passed and only one person's Ryu is still infected.

Unless...

Delibird
02-01-2024, 09:34 PM
Was it a persistent skull animation, and not the skull that pops up when a Ryu poops after eating too much? Bat mentioned here ([Only registered and activated users can see links](inc-non-actives)&p=1447451&viewfull=1#post1447451) that the outbreak has passed and only one person's Ryu is still infected.

Unless...

I played with it hehehe

DarkSkies
02-01-2024, 09:39 PM

Healing 3 sick ryugotchis (heal = skull turning into a heart) grants you the new pink userbar.

When a Ryu is sick you can only scoop poops and feed them.

Sick ryu

Healed ryu

All better userbar

Excalibur
02-01-2024, 10:18 PM

I_royalty_I

there is an active ryu user list HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

It is Ariealle's list she updates it weekly with mini updates as well.

sorry busy day bud i just got back to pc now and i am knocking tf out. hopefully there will be another RyuVid variant so you can get to do some UB stuff too!

hope vacation went well bud!!

Cat Purrson
02-01-2024, 11:13 PM
I definitely think the rate that ryus hearts deplete should be slightly buffed during events as to give a fair chance to everyone...surely there's enough people looking at them for them not to die....

Styx
02-01-2024, 11:29 PM
I definitely thing the rate that ryus hearts deplete should be slightly buffed during events as to give a fair chance to everyone...surely there's enough people looking at them for them not to die....

Not me camping out on the active Ryu owners thread and people's profiles during the outbreak. 👀

SomeClown
02-02-2024, 05:39 PM
YAY!! I am cleared! Thank you guys!!

Mothman
02-02-2024, 05:43 PM
so i dont want to wish ill upon the ryu's but... i would really like that ub :P

chii3d
02-04-2024, 01:03 AM
I don't really understand. To get the bar you have to not have your ryu in your stack and feed a sick ryu a certain amount of times...?

DarkSkies
02-04-2024, 01:53 AM
I don't really understand. To get the bar you have to not have your ryu in your stack and feed a sick ryu a certain amount of times...?

The only advantage of having your ryu on the stack it's to propagate sickness, so there's more sick ryus = to more chances of unlocking the userbar

A sick ryu has a skull.
A healed ryu will show you a heart animation when you feed/scooped them. If you happened to be the lucky person to heal a ryugotchi, that one will count for you.
3 healed ryus = new userbar

Check my post the previous page chii, there are some pics shared by others so you maybe it's easier to understand? :tiger:

raiinman
02-04-2024, 03:11 AM
good info, thanks!

Serebii
02-04-2024, 07:40 AM
Ryu cootie outbreak for Valentine's Day? Hmm? Hmm? :rolleyes:

Bunnii
02-04-2024, 07:47 AM
Ryu cootie outbreak for Valentine's Day? Hmm? Hmm? :rolleyes:

I think I heard my ryu sneeze earlier..

Kaguya
02-04-2024, 08:49 AM
Oh boy, time to visit the neopian hospital

Cinderella
02-05-2024, 04:31 AM
I think I heard my ryu sneeze earlier..

I will cure him :) :)

Bunnii
02-05-2024, 04:38 AM
I will cure him :) :)

Glaceon to the rescuuuuee! : ) Barlii and I enjoy the company so much!

Cinderella
02-05-2024, 04:48 AM
Glaceon to the rescuuuuee! : ) Barlii and I enjoy the company so much!

Yay I'm so glad ! BFFs

Hare
04-15-2024, 01:42 PM
I'm here to help some Ryus! >w<
no wonder sometimes I saw skulls, and here I thought I was overfeeding them hehe

Lyrichord
04-15-2024, 02:13 PM
I'm here to help some Ryus! >w<
no wonder sometimes I saw skulls, and here I thought I was overfeeding them hehe

The ryu infection has been over for a little bit now! Your initial guess was super close. :$ The skulls appear when you feed ryus super quickly (x feeds per minute, where x is randomized), and helps people looking to up their care stats.

Hare
04-15-2024, 02:22 PM
OH!!!
golly, thank you for telling me! so i WAS right! i was about to overfeed them a bunch, aaa!

ooh, i hope to get to help the ryus some time... sounds like i'm wishing illness on them oh no...
to quote nurse joy, we hope to see you again! :D

oddish
04-24-2024, 08:01 AM
I saw a skull on raiinman ryu
I scooped the poop and fed, am I doing this right?? LOL

Styx
04-24-2024, 08:13 AM

I've noticed that the skull lingers for a couple of seconds after you've scooped the poop in some instances — like, maybe 5% of the time. The skull would perpetually be there for sick Ryus, who'd also be sleeping most of the time, until they're healed (which takes multiple rounds of feeding and cleaning), and raiinman's Ryu looks fine now.

raiinman
04-24-2024, 05:51 PM
I've noticed that the skull lingers for a couple of seconds after you've scooped the poop in some instances — like, maybe 5% of the time. The skull would perpetually be there for sick Ryus, who'd also be sleeping most of the time, until they're healed (which takes multiple rounds of feeding and cleaning), and raiinman's Ryu looks fine now.

Thank you so much! :hugs: