PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] How to Change Your Ryu's Name

Ariealle
01-21-2024, 04:10 AM
Welcome, [potential] Ryu Parents!

I thought I would put together a quick little guide in regards to changing your Ryu's name.

Now, you don't have to do this, of course. I do, however, love a good name when updating the Parent list. I've noticed sometimes that maybe not all Parents know that they can even name their Ryu, and that's okay! I'm here to tell you you can, and it's quite simple.

First, you'll want to get yourself a Ryu, if you don't already have one!
The best place to start would be Nyanobyte 's Guide:

Click HERE to unlock your Ryu! ([Only registered and activated users can see links](inc-non-actives))

Once your Ryu has been acquired/if you happen to have one already, please navigate the following:

Settings ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) > Edit Profile ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You should find yourself on your User Bar page!

Along with naming your Ryu on this page, if you didn't know before, you can also edit your UB stack to your liking. Please note, this will require you to be on a desktop, as it's not possible at this time to re-arrange stacks on mobile.

Onto naming!

Please scroll down your page until you reach the Ryu section:

*those empty stars are what happens when you forget about your Ryu for two days. promise they were full.*

In the area designated

* Name: *

Take the time to write our your Ryu's new name! This name is not permanent and can be changed at any time.

Once you're satisfied with your selection, scroll to the bottom to save your settings and you're good to go!

Congratulations!
Your Ryu has a name. :)

Feel free to post in either of the threads linked below with your name update!

HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links](inc-non-actives))

In addition to naming your Ryu, you can also view which names other Parents have chosen.
If you were to hover your mouse over a Ryu their name should pop-up over their head. You can also view the names of visiting Ryus.
If you hover over a Ryu and the text box is blank, there is a chance the Ryu is nameless. All is well! As it is the Parent's choice.

PS. If you happened to notice the "Visitor" spot, and see that option is not available to you, please follow DarkSkies guide on how to unlock the Visitor Perk:
Ryu Visitors Lobby Room ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

DarkSkies
01-21-2024, 02:27 PM
Nice tip Ari, I'm curious about the new names we'll see popping out :D

Sometimes fast scrolling is our worst enemy lol

Annnd I must def say

Fighting evil by moonlight I loveee ittt :o_o: