PDA

View Full Version : NC Mall January Sales LIVE!

Fiore
01-14-2024, 06:32 PM
Holy Kau dung guys I totally forgot about this! The sale started Friday but it slipped my mind as I was incredibly busy with work. The sales will continue for the next two weeks with Background and Accessories to be half off, with the sale starting Friday and ending Monday! I'll try to keep this updated for the rest of the month!

EDIT: Clothing sale is finished!

As of right now all clothing in the NC Mall is half off!

Monday is the last day for clothing to be 1/2 price so take advantage of the sale while you can! There are also 3 EXCLUSIVE clothing items available until 12AM NST January 15th only! The items are:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Pink Kawaii School Outfit

Casual Gym Outfit

Punk Leather Jacket Outfit

Closet Essentials Mystery Capsule is included in the sale!

These items (sans mystery capsule) will retire then! Grab them now for only 75 NC!

Edit: Accessory Sale is finished!

Week 2 for NC Sales featuring accessories! Everything accessory related is 1/2 price! There are also 3 new items to buy available for the duration of the sale, from Friday the 19th to Monday the 22nd only!

Cloud Purse with Dangling Stars

Insulated Steel Cup Handheld

Spiked Punk HandBag

Big bonus stuff ahead!

Mough Be-Gone!
SALE INCLUDES THE "BE-GONE!" ITEMS AS WELL. Specifically Mouth Be-Gone! If you need them for customization, here's your chance to grab them on sale!

Darigan Toy Shop Keeper Collectible Plushie Handheld

Expressions Mystery Capsule
Also 75NC! The sale does NOT extend to the bundles!

Week 3 and the last of the January NC Sale is on for this weekend starting today (Friday) until this Monday! This weekend we have Backgrounds AND Trinkets! Wow! Everything is half off!

Sunny Nature Trail Background

Graffiti Alleyway Background

Kawaii Pastel Desk Foreground

These items are exclusive to the sale and will be gone when the sale is over! Grab them now to have some neat trading fodder for later!

Swablu
01-14-2024, 06:34 PM
Thank you for the reminder of this! I'll have to go and double check to make sure I'm not missing anything that I'm going to want to buy,

Swablu
01-15-2024, 04:02 PM
Just as an update, I did notice that there are still some sales going on today!

Fiore
01-15-2024, 04:17 PM
Just as an update, I did notice that there are still some sales going on today!

Fixed! Thanks for letting me know. :) The sale will be until midnight tonight, NST.

Fiore
01-19-2024, 03:29 AM
New sale for this weekend! Stock up while you can!

vtra
01-19-2024, 03:33 AM
wanted to point out that the Mouth Be-Gone is also in the NC mall atm with this sale. it's in Accessories.

there's also expression mystery capsules in Specialty, according to the nc chat i think they're re-released? i have no idea lol

Parrot
01-19-2024, 04:06 AM
wanted to point out that the Mouth Be-Gone is also in the NC mall atm with this sale. it's in Accessories.

there's also expression mystery capsules in Specialty, according to the nc chat i think they're re-released? i have no idea lol

Imo the fact that they've bought mouth be-gone back goes a good way to showing players that they want to correct mistakes in good faith and give people what they want. This is great

Fiore
01-19-2024, 04:46 AM
This weekend sale is a HUGE one! Mouth Be-Gone is now available for purchase and the collectible is included in the sale!

cookieface
01-21-2024, 01:11 AM
Some baby stuff is also for sale! I'm pretty sure the smiling eyes wasn't in the mall before, and now it is.

Fiore
01-22-2024, 02:58 AM
Remember to grab Mouth Be-Gone! Once the accessory sale is over it will not be able to be bought separately.

rio
01-22-2024, 05:42 AM
Some baby stuff is also for sale! I'm pretty sure the smiling eyes wasn't in the mall before, and now it is.

Baby smiling eyes has been there for a while, but only recently gone on sale. Another one worth stocking up on for future trades!

Fiore
01-26-2024, 04:13 AM
New week, last part of the sale! Backgrounds and trinkets are half price!

Kraftwerk
01-26-2024, 08:18 AM
Finally I can get some nice backgrounds for my pets!