PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

Chili
04-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Hi people, well, i have a question, i create a new account on neopets ONLY FOR USE SCORE SENDER, to give the neopoints to my main account, but my question is, if i give the neopoints i gain in the new account with the score sender, to my main account (with the trading post mystery island), tnt detects i give the neopoints with hack (ss)? and freeze my main and the new account? or only freeze the new account?
In other words, i wanna know how i win neopoints with a score sender, to give it to my main account.
Thanks, sorry for that english, i'm spanish (chile).

Smookie
04-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Well, you'd need to be smart with it.
It's safer to just put cheap items in your shop for 99k and then clear shop history.
You could transfer that through a few shells.
And be safe with scores.
Don't get reviewed, or you dead D:

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Well, you'd need to be smart with it.
It's safer to just put cheap items in your shop for 99k and then clear shop history.
You could transfer that through a few shells.
And be safe with scores.
Don't get reviewed, or you dead D:
Why is so bad get reviewed? O_o? if i get reviewed, tnt freeze my main and the side? D:

Smookie
04-27-2012, 07:10 PM
That means that they're checking the score.
If it's sent sucsesfully it automatically goes through.
If it is reviewed, they check to see how much time was played.
It's really dangerous to be reviewed, never let it happen.

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:14 PM
That means that they're checking the score.
If it's sent sucsesfully it automatically goes through.
If it is reviewed, they check to see how much time was played.
It's really dangerous to be reviewed, never let it happen.
But... don't matter for me :S don't matter the side got freezed, i only matter my MAIN don't get freezed.

Smookie
04-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Do you use the same IP?
They'd easily track you lol.
It's extremely unsafe to do it D:

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Do you use the same IP?
They'd easily track you lol.
It's extremely unsafe to do it D:
and how i don't use the same IP? with the ''proxy''?

Smookie
04-27-2012, 07:21 PM
With a proxy.
When you score send, it uses your default IP.
You'd probably get chained.
TNT isn't that stupid lol.

eli
04-27-2012, 07:22 PM
if you get caught using multiple accounts whether it is with a program or not - it is cheating and you will get frozen.

in my opinion, you'll be safer just using a score sender on your main - providing you have a good list that won't get you frozen.

Sneakz
04-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Convert the nps into ETS items (paintbrushes, MPs, etc) and put it in the shop of your new account (use a proxy!) Then go on another shell (using different IP) and snag it from the shop for 99k. Clear the shop history from the account. Do it again a couple times until the items reach your main. As long as you are using proxies, you should be fine. As far as I know, doing it through your shop is MUCH safer than trades or gifting.

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:26 PM
With a proxy.
When you score send, it uses your default IP.
You'd probably get chained.
TNT isn't that stupid lol.
Okay, please, say me with steps, how i gain neopoints with the score sender, i want neopoints to my main.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Convert the nps into ETS items (paintbrushes, MPs, etc) and put it in the shop of your new account (use a proxy!) Then go on another shell (using different IP) and snag it from the shop for 99k. Clear the shop history from the account. Do it again a couple times until the items reach your main. As long as you are using proxies, you should be fine. As far as I know, doing it through your shop is MUCH safer than trades or gifting.
Hmmm, i don't understand you so much, you say this?
1- With the new account i use the score sender to win neopoints
2- In my main, i put a item for 99k
3- With the new account i buy the item
That is? :S

Smookie
04-27-2012, 07:29 PM
That method is safer.
Is your list safe? Good times? No reviews?
Honestly, there is many more ways to make money than SS'ing.

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:33 PM
That method is safer.
Is your list safe? Good times? No reviews?
Honestly, there is many more ways to make money than SS'ing.
Nope, i don't have a list now.
And, what is the other way?i think SS is a good way to get money

Smookie
04-27-2012, 07:34 PM
You could Autobuy.
A lot safer IMO.
SS'ing takes a lot of work to make safe.
It can work, but is a lot harder.
You need a good list?

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:37 PM
You could Autobuy.
A lot safer IMO.
SS'ing takes a lot of work to make safe.
It can work, but is a lot harder.
You need a good list?
mmm i don't know, all that you say me, now i'm scared to use SS lol
i have an autobuyer, but is SOOOOOOOOOOOO SLO[Only registered and activated users can see links] the AB buy in 4 seconds, so slow.
if you want, you message me sending me an good autobuyer :$

Smookie
04-27-2012, 07:38 PM
The download section is a marvelous things.
If you have a few shells, good proxies, good list, it's decently easy to pull off.

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:41 PM
The download section is a marvelous things.
If you have a few shells, good proxies, good list, it's decently easy to pull off.
i wanna use the stealth buyer pro, but its for official clraik, and i don't find more autobuyers in this site u___u you dont have a good ab? :/

Sneakz
04-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Okay, please, say me with steps, how i gain neopoints with the score sender, i want neopoints to my main.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Hmmm, i don't understand you so much, you say this?
1- With the new account i use the score sender to win neopoints
2- In my main, i put a item for 99k
3- With the new account i buy the item
That is? :S

No. Let me rephrase.
1. On your side account: use a proxy to hide IP and use score sender and make NPS
2. Still on your side account: Convert NPs into easy to sell items such as PBs and MPs
3. Still on your side account: Put the items in your shop for 50-99k
4. NOW go on your main: Buy the items from the shop on your side.

What I was saying was that BEFORE bringing the items to your main, you may want to do this with a couple of side accounts first, and THEN do it again to get them to your main. That way the items have gone through a few different accounts before reaching your main, and it is safer. Make sense?

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:46 PM
No. Let me rephrase.
1. On your side account: use a proxy to hide IP and use score sender and make NPS
2. Still on your side account: Convert NPs into easy to sell items such as PBs and MPs
3. Still on your side account: Put the items in your shop for 50-99k
4. NOW go on your main: Buy the items from the shop on your side.

What I was saying was that BEFORE bringing the items to your main, you may want to do this with a couple of side accounts first, and THEN do it again to get them to your main. That way the items have gone through a few different accounts before reaching your main, and it is safer. Make sense?
Hmmm, the only step i don't understand is the two step.

Sneakz
04-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Hmmm, the only step i don't understand is the two step.

Use the neopoints you make from score-sending to buy items. That way once the items are on your main, you can sell them for neopoints.

Smookie
04-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Say if you had 600k, instead of sending over 600k through shops, you send a Baby PB over instead.
That's ETS

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Say if you had 600k, instead of sending over 600k through shops, you send a Baby PB over instead.
That's ETS
and the item buyed in my side, i give from the inventory to my main?

Smookie
04-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Through the shops.
To be even safer, transfer it to a side with a new proxy, from that side transfer to main, and self ice side.

Sneakz
04-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Let me see if I can phrase this even better :P Example:
1. Score send on your side account until you have 600k
2. Use the 600k to buy baby paint brush
3. Put the baby paint brush in your shop for 99k (still on your side account)
4. Go on your main account and buy the baby paint brush from the shop on your side
5. You now have the baby paint brush on your main account
6. Sell it for 600k.
7. You now have 600k on your account.

Does that make more sense?

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Through the shops.
To be even safer, transfer it to a side with a new proxy, from that side transfer to main, and self ice side.
well... being true, is so complicated SSing, now i prefer more the autobuyer, but........ i don't know what autobuyer use, the AB i have is so slow, and i don't find autobuyers free here. :/

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Let me see if I can phrase this even better :P Example:
1. Score send on your side account until you have 600k
2. Use the 600k to buy baby paint brush
3. Put the baby paint brush in your shop for 99k (still on your side account)
4. Go on your main account and buy the baby paint brush from the shop on your side
5. You now have the baby paint brush on your main account
6. Sell it for 600k.
7. You now have 600k on your account.

Does that make more sense?

ohhhhhhh....... okay... now i understand, but.... i need a list to win 600k :S

Sneakz
04-27-2012, 07:58 PM
600k was just an example because that's how much a baby paint brush costs. You can do the same method but using less expensive items too.

Chili
04-27-2012, 07:59 PM
600k was just an example because that's how much a baby paint brush costs. You can do the same method but using less expensive items too.
oh.. okay! but in the step 3-4 i'm going so fast, no?

Sneakz
04-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Yes, you will have to do it quickly so that someone else doesn't buy it first

Chili
04-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Yes, you will have to do it quickly so that someone else doesn't buy it first
oh okay, thanks you so much... finally... you can send me a list of SS? please! ty.

Sneakz
04-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Sorry! I don't really use score sending often so I don't have a list. I'm sure you can find one though if you ask around :)

Salvatore
04-28-2012, 07:12 AM
with a proxy.
tnt don't stupid lol

Khelddar
04-29-2012, 04:23 AM
I would suggest checking the guide section for help on this