PDA

View Full Version : Best Reincarnation anime suggestions?

Shinx
12-30-2023, 01:56 AM
Looking for suggestions for reincarnation anime to watch ^_^

Have watched the following:
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation
Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill (not really reincarnation more like moved to another universe vibes)
The Reincarnation Of The Strongest Exorcist In Another World
Am I actually the strongest?
I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too

These titles are something else ngl but would love recommendations for similar ones! Thanks!

Buizel
12-30-2023, 02:05 AM
I definitely recommend Overlord and The Misfit of the Demon King! :$ They're both essentially about the same thing; one very powerful MMO character (Overlord) and the demon king get reincarnated and we follow their adventures.

Rattata
12-30-2023, 02:33 AM
If you like really stupid ones, I'm a Spider, so what? is pretty fun (though I'm mad they used the inferior VN spider design when the manga spider is so much cuter)

Sneasel
12-30-2023, 02:47 AM
You already watched the best: Mushoku Tensei :)
I also love the Spider one, it's so funny ^^

Do you know the two populars in the genre?
-The Rising of the Shield Hero
-That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord is a very cute Harem Isekai.
I also liked: I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

What is up with the long titles with these Animes?

DarkSkies
12-30-2023, 09:11 AM
The eminence in Shadow is a fun one, though lots of fanservice. Basically a Harem isekai too with magic and fights.

Synth Salazzle
12-30-2023, 09:31 AM
Re:Zero
Konosuba
Overlord

Those are my tops and not really in any specific order.

Shinx
12-31-2023, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Much appreciated

phantasia
01-01-2024, 10:18 AM
Sorry but what is reincarnation anime ?

Delibird
01-01-2024, 10:36 AM
I’d third Reincarnated as a slime and Misfit of Demon King Academy

DarkSkies
01-01-2024, 12:19 PM
Sorry but what is reincarnation anime ?

It's basically an anime where the main character lives in the modern world and dies, but then reincarnate in an older (mainly magical) world with all the memories of their past life.

Normally with magical powers, plus the knowledge gaves them more advantage on the new life.

I highly recommend Mushoku Tensei if you ever wanna try :P

aymo
01-01-2024, 12:47 PM
I'm in Love With The Villainess

Shinx
01-01-2024, 05:41 PM
I definitely recommend Overlord and The Misfit of the Demon King! :$ They're both essentially about the same thing; one very powerful MMO character (Overlord) and the demon king get reincarnated and we follow their adventures.

So I've finished season one of the misfit of the demon king! It's great!

Peaches_and_Mocha
01-02-2024, 09:42 PM
Have you seen Sword Art Online? The character doesn't die and reincarnate, but its definitely in the same category since they are literally stuck inside a fantasy game with no escape. Its a REALLY good show

Shinx
01-02-2024, 10:17 PM
Have you seen Sword Art Online? The character doesn't die and reincarnate, but its definitely in the same category since they are literally stuck inside a fantasy game with no escape. Its a REALLY good show

Sword art online is my #1 Fave anime of all time
I'm obsessed I'm booked in to get a Kirito/Asuna tattoo in the next month I can't wait, I have every series on DVD haha

Peaches_and_Mocha
01-02-2024, 10:25 PM
Sword art online is my #1 Fave anime of all time
I'm obsessed I'm booked in to get a Kirito/Asuna tattoo in the next month I can't wait, I have every series on DVD haha

WHAAT that is so cool!!! Do you have the design already or are they going to draw it when you get there?

Shinx
01-02-2024, 10:27 PM
WHAAT that is so cool!!! Do you have the design already or are they going to draw it when you get there?

I don't have the design yet, still working on it, I'm also looking at getting Ancient Magus Bride tattoos of Elias and Ruth, that's another amazing anime I highly recommend watching

Peaches_and_Mocha
01-02-2024, 10:29 PM
I don't have the design yet, still working on it, I'm also looking at getting Ancient Magus Bride tattoos of Elias and Ruth, that's another amazing anime I highly recommend watching

OMG that is literally my favourite anime! I'm still working through the second season but I love it so much! I have a soft spot for witchy occult themes

Shinx
01-02-2024, 10:30 PM
OMG that is literally my favourite anime! I'm still working through the second season but I love it so much! I have a soft spot for witchy occult themes

hell yeah! it's amazing, I'm up to date and I'm just wishing more would come out!

Junellie
04-04-2024, 08:58 PM
This wasn't originally an anime, but I've heard good things about "My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!"

The premise is interesting, in that a regular teenager reincarnates as the villain of this otome game she was playing, and ends up getting her real-world memories back, which leads to her personality changing and her trying to befriend everyone instead, changing the fated plot of how things should go.

(Also, I've never *watched* Sword Art Online, but I have the first volume of the light novel and plan to get around to reading it someday)

DarkSkies
04-05-2024, 09:28 PM
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation is continuing this year right? :D