PDA

View Full Version : notn

FlyHard
12-22-2023, 03:28 PM
how is everyones notn going so far? hatched/sold a lot of noc eggs? found some dragons to wear the new apparel?

personally i hatched the first egg i found and the color combo was awful (of course lol). im selling all of the other eggs im finding to fund scatterscrolls for it. i have mostly ancient dragons in my lair so unfortunately i havent found a use for the new apparel but i do love all of the dnd themed familiars/items this year.

kittyray
12-22-2023, 03:39 PM
I told myself I was going to save all of my eggs and hatch them throughout the next year, but so far I've hatched all of them. Been super busy to get very many chests the past couple of days, but I got enough to get the 250 achievement, so at least there's that?

Nameless Ghoul
12-23-2023, 02:08 AM
I've hatched all of them because I can't help myself, got an xxy I sold for 15kg! My hands are starting to hate me already for the coliseum though

Synth Salazzle
12-27-2023, 01:10 PM
I'm saving up my eggs but I got over 50 so far.
But I also have hardly been doing anything but grinding coli since this event started.
including sleep.

PrettySarcastic
12-27-2023, 05:18 PM
The tedium of the coliseum is soul crushing for me. I want all the things, but I am like to fall asleep from it.

kittyray
12-27-2023, 05:35 PM
tbh I've barely entered the coliseum, I just autobond with my ~1000 familiars and call it a day

Nameless Ghoul
12-28-2023, 02:22 AM
PrettySarcastic I've been trying to figure out how to automate or hotkey it but honestly even the html to format these forum posts goes over my head so so far no luck :<

fireheart
12-30-2023, 05:42 AM
notn is soo fun but im so burnt out OTL
ive made some good money so far at least! even tho ive bought some expensive dragons heh

Synth Salazzle
12-30-2023, 07:02 AM
notn is soo fun but im so burnt out OTL
ive made some good money so far at least! even tho ive bought some expensive dragons heh

I'm so burnt out but there's still a whole day to go.
i'm debating if i want to even bother from just literally not even sleeping much from the grind

thunderclan
12-31-2023, 05:43 PM
i have *checks hoard* TWO eggs. lol. but i have def gotten some real pretties off the ah, i love what notn does for doubles prices >:) happy new years u guys!!

kittyray
12-31-2023, 05:51 PM
omg I thought it ended on the first, lmao. For like two weeks I keep being off-by-one for day of the week. I blame the holidays. Good thing I didn't save all my chests to the end.