PDA

View Full Version : After an intense hour of Ryu care, I got my very own!

Parrot
12-22-2023, 09:03 AM
So exciting, I think he's a little dragon! Really looking forward to seeing him grow <3

Infected
12-22-2023, 09:04 AM
Congratulations! That's one of my favourite branches! Take good care of your little buddy.

Parrot
12-22-2023, 09:04 AM
I definitely will do, thanks Infected :3

Styx
12-22-2023, 09:06 AM
Congrats on the Ryu! :)

Excalibur
12-22-2023, 09:08 AM
sweet parrot! time to go through them and see if you unlock the birb! i wanted a pup but it got switched i think i just had evolutions turned on its okay tho i like my foxy

Kaguya
12-22-2023, 09:24 AM
Heck yeah, very cool! Congratulations =)

Parrot
12-22-2023, 09:30 AM
Thanks guys :D I'm excited to see what he turns into! Idk if I should spoil the possibilities for myself :P

DarkSkies
12-22-2023, 10:07 AM
Congrats and welcome to ryu parenthood! I see you're already enjoying around Parrot.

This month there are Christmas scenes and paints for ryus which you can unlock by taking care of others too, good luck on your new quest :D

Btw congrats on Lavalicious! That's a cool one!

Parrot
12-22-2023, 10:10 AM
Congrats and welcome to ryu parenthood! I see you're already enjoying around Parrot.

This month there are Christmas scenes and paints for ryus which you can unlock by taking care of others too, good luck on your new quest :D

Hehe I'm well on my way! I'm an absolute sucker for customisation and I'm really loving hunting out Ryus in need to see what scenes and paints it unlocks for Draco :angel:

I have to say it's so nice dunking myself back into the ~forum experience~, it's like I've rediscovered a part of the internet I thought didn't exist any more! Absolutely love it :)

Guil
12-22-2023, 10:15 AM
welcome to the club! The OG dragon is still my #1 fave too :)

gobblegum
12-22-2023, 10:16 AM
Woo, congrats on the Ryu! It's cute!

Evelynn
12-22-2023, 10:27 AM
The dragon is my fave! I have a fox right now, hoping to get a dragon again at some point. I wish you a happy time <3

DarkSkies
12-22-2023, 10:29 AM
Hehe I'm well on my way! I'm an absolute sucker for customisation and I'm really loving hunting out Ryus in need to see what scenes and paints it unlocks for Draco :angel:

I have to say it's so nice dunking myself back into the ~forum experience~, it's like I've rediscovered a part of the internet I thought didn't exist any more! Absolutely love it :)

Ohh I totally relate to that! I used to play some web games that had their forums years ago and it was pleasing to see something with that format here on ck.

Plus it's an active place! i'm glad you're having fun :D

Parrot
12-22-2023, 10:30 AM
Ohh I totally relate to that! I used to play some web games that had their forums years ago and it was pleasing to see something with that format here on ck.

Plus it's an active place! i'm glad you're having fun :D

Thank you <3