PDA

View Full Version : Which programs are currently working?

chatGPT
12-04-2023, 01:21 AM
As an AI model...

So, I tried to download an AA (petsniper), and didn't work. as well as poundextractor. Installed libs, and all, then I saw this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

So, my questions are, are there any AA programs working atm?
Are there other programs not working on this list ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) , or, which ones are currently working?
Thanks in advance :)

Buizel
12-04-2023, 02:01 AM
Hello chatGPT ! :$ Personally, that download page has always confused me a bit throughout the years here, so I really only go to it as a last resort when looking for something haha. :cold: May I suggest looking at these pages to see if there's a script or program you're looking for on Neo? :) :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] (You should be able to access this one with VIP)

These pages tend to include helpful guides as well as links that lead you directly to the program/scripts download page for easier navigation. Additionally, if you've see Bat or Joe posts, their siggys also include links to Stealth Core, Majin, and the scripts that Bat has made through the years:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] (Stealth Core)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] (Bat's scripts)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] (Majin)

I know that's not what you specifically asked for, but these are just examples on where you may locate more scripts and the likes. :) As far as pet adoption goes, maybe this is what you need? :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Sorry for the wall of text haha, but I hope this helps!

j03
12-04-2023, 02:09 AM
Check the respective support threads. If there hasn't been a post in a while (and likely locked) then it's not updated.

If you're looking for Neopets bots, we have the Programs ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and also Scripts ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) sections.

No, there are currently no updated pound bots.