PDA

View Full Version : "Unknown Error" on Pound Extractor?

Chryssie
12-03-2023, 06:23 PM
Hi! I've just downloaded Pound Extractor from the downloads, and I can't seem to get it to work. I can open the program, but when trying to authorize my account, I get "Unknown Error???" and it doesn't proceed.

I have the latest .NET, I'm running in admin mode, the program is on my firewall's exceptions, my password on here is alphanumeric, and I have bought Clraik VIP. Is there something else I'm missing, or is it something else??

j03
12-03-2023, 06:55 PM
Hi! I've just downloaded Pound Extractor from the downloads, and I can't seem to get it to work. I can open the program, but when trying to authorize my account, I get "Unknown Error???" and it doesn't proceed.

I have the latest .NET, I'm running in admin mode, the program is on my firewall's exceptions, my password on here is alphanumeric, and I have bought Clraik VIP. Is there something else I'm missing, or is it something else??

Sorry, Chryssie. This bot hasn't been updated in years and won't function with the site today unless updated. It's so old that it's not even developed around the .NET framework.