PDA

View Full Version : Got my first ban

Synth Salazzle
12-03-2023, 12:33 AM
I think I triggered it rather than a ban wave.
Does your first strike ever go away or am I on strike one forever now?

Daffodil
12-03-2023, 06:28 AM
What did you do that you think triggered it? Did you teleport to another location and then to another too fast? Were you using PGSharp or something else?

Synth Salazzle
12-03-2023, 07:25 AM
What did you do that you think triggered it? Did you teleport to another location and then to another too fast? Were you using PGSharp or something else?

I had an incident with the 'spoof and unspoof and i traveled like 2k miles 3 times in under 2 minutes' it was absolutely my own fault

edit: it's PGsharp free, on my actual phone that the game is normally played on so it's not an emulator issue

Serebii
12-03-2023, 09:06 AM
Some people claim that the first strike can go away, but it takes absolutely ages. A year or more, supposedly. I can't confirm or deny though, so I wouldn't take much stock in it and would instead just treat the account as always forever on strike 1.

Delibird
12-03-2023, 02:13 PM
I wouldn’t recommend Pg Sharp as it’s known for bans. PokeMod is a lot better

Try checking in a month otherwise it’s perma

Chupacabra
12-03-2023, 02:36 PM
I have been banned twice.... I heard once your banned a third time its for good...

Strat
12-04-2023, 02:53 AM
I had a 'first strike' given to me about a year and a half ago now, stopped playing for a bit (probably about a year or so), started back up and managed another 'first strike' ban on the same account (through my own fault too). So it would seem that those initial bans do 'cool off' over time. Cannot confirm 100% but this is just my experience. Using PGSharp both times too.

Excalibur
12-04-2023, 07:35 AM
I had an incident with the 'spoof and unspoof and i traveled like 2k miles 3 times in under 2 minutes' it was absolutely my own fault

edit: it's PGsharp free, on my actual phone that the game is normally played on so it's not an emulator issue

i got banned years ago when it came out using PGsharp on bluestacks. i will say i never recovered the account on my end. i didnt care tho it was a throw away.

good luck on the retrieval! from searches seems everyone here is correct on third strike is the final.

Synth Salazzle
12-04-2023, 12:47 PM
i got banned years ago when it came out using PGsharp on bluestacks. i will say i never recovered the account on my end. i didnt care tho it was a throw away.

good luck on the retrieval! from searches seems everyone here is correct on third strike is the final.

I have two pogo accounts. One is my real main account (the one I just got a warning on)
and one is made to use on mumu emulator and has only been ever used on emulation devices.

I have been spoofing since around july or august and only fucking up with the spoof feature is the only thing that has gotten me in trouble so far.
I think bluestacks is worse for detection but I'm sure sooner or later my mumu account will be caught

Daffodil
12-17-2023, 10:04 PM

Ooooh. I did have a strike once myself, the red writing pop up on mine but it went away after like 6 or 7 months. Never been 'banned' though. I wonder if things have changed ;-;

Synth Salazzle
12-18-2023, 12:21 AM
Ooooh. I did have a strike once myself, the red writing pop up on mine but it went away after like 6 or 7 months. Never been 'banned' though. I wonder if things have changed ;-;

I legit havent launched the game since then because I don't untend to stop cheating. POGO legit is a slog fest.

Jojijo4664
04-05-2024, 01:49 PM
I've been spoofing on Pogo using root + smali patcher and vanilla app for over 3 years and no problem. As soon as I tried PGSharp with my side account (just to do raids), I got the red warning 3 days later.