PDA

View Full Version : Season of Discovery

Maia
12-02-2023, 10:30 AM
Anyone playing Classic: Season of Discovery?
If so, what class are you playing?
Have you been enjoying it?

I’m playing a priest and been having fun finding the runes hidden about!
Definitely will be making a mage healer too, thats super intriguing to me c:

Map
12-02-2023, 12:14 PM
I've been playing! I rolled a paladin. I'm interested in mage healer as well, and probably priest?

It's a little slow though so I may just focus on one. I've never played Classic WoW before!

Maia
12-02-2023, 04:36 PM
I've been playing! I rolled a paladin. I'm interested in mage healer as well, and probably priest?

It's a little slow though so I may just focus on one. I've never played Classic WoW before!

paladin seems fun!!
i always play Horde so in Classic i haven't got to try one of those out yet

priest has been a lot of fun! i am a priest main in retail and way back when Classic launched again in like, 2019? so i just remade my troll priesty for the occasion c:

Classic is waaay different than retail for sure! much slower to level and sometimes i feel like half the time i am playing its just me running to the next town, but i love having to group up more with other players to complete stuff. kinda seems more social than retail where you just queue up most of the time for leveling dungeons

Vee
12-02-2023, 05:48 PM
I'm playing! I'm playing druid at the moment but plan on making a shaman/rogue tank I think c:

I really love the idea and have been having a blast. It's the perfect mix of nostalgia and new things, and it's super fun.

Maia
12-10-2023, 11:41 AM
I'm playing! I'm playing druid at the moment but plan on making a shaman/rogue tank I think c:

I really love the idea and have been having a blast. It's the perfect mix of nostalgia and new things, and it's super fun.

(sorry for late response to this, holiday season is always so hectic i haven't gotten a chance to be on here much)

i haven't seen a rogue tank yet!! as a healer i would like to see one around
i have seen lots of shaman tanks, they are wonderful, i think you'll really enjoy playing one!
are you playing a druid tank?

finally got to do Blackfathom Depths last night! i liked it a lot. huge loot table for that raid though, and a couple of the last bosses are kinda tricky but really love the idea of making Classic different

Sneasel
12-14-2023, 04:01 PM
Oh hey there Priest Friend *waves*
I played Priest wayyyyyy back in Vanilla WoW and it is still my Main in Retail as well.
That charakter is so old right now.

Anyway, I am having a blast playing a Troll Priest in SoD. The Runes are so much fun, I am not yet 25, but omw there, I am level 20 now.

Want to try out Hunter and Paladin as well.

tcas4200
12-21-2023, 07:42 PM
Been hearing a lot of solid stuff about SoD. Just been hard to partition time to play it. Still trying to push through retail progression with the little time that I have. Have a friend playing a warlock tank and enjoying it. I really don't know what I'd even play if I were to start but I definitely would want to DPS since I can't stand healing.