PDA

View Full Version : The War Within..

Bunnii
11-03-2023, 03:48 PM
Is anyone following Blizzcon right now? I'd love to chat about the new updates!

What do you think about the new alt warbands? I personally love that they took this note from SWTOR, and it will be really healthy for the game.

Do you like the new race?

Lemme hear it! ^_^

Edits:

I love that the new raid is linear!
Super excited for the systems updates coming up.

Kisses
11-03-2023, 04:28 PM
There is a new RACE??????? WHAAAAAAAAT... show me!

Bunnii
11-03-2023, 04:30 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

oops forgot to tag you! Kisses

Kisses
11-03-2023, 04:32 PM

OOOH DAMN I LIKE! Did u order the preorder? I might just treat myself LOL

Maia
11-03-2023, 04:32 PM
yoooo it looks so fun!!

i love the idea of just expanding on an expansion, i am very excited to see how that works out

and as someone who loves to bounce between several characters but also gets tired of grinding rep and stuff on all of them, warbands are a life-saver
also delves??? sound so cool!

i am on a current hiatus from WoW but i'm very hype for all this new stuff c:

Bunnii
11-03-2023, 04:40 PM
OOOH DAMN I LIKE! Did u order the preorder? I might just treat myself LOL

It JUST released. I haven't yet and I think I'll hold off for just a tiny bit. I have nothing I need to use the boost on yet : ) Treat yo self! The mount is really pretty AND it's dragonriding!

- - - Updated - - -

yoooo it looks so fun!!

i love the idea of just expanding on an expansion, i am very excited to see how that works out

and as someone who loves to bounce between several characters but also gets tired of grinding rep and stuff on all of them, warbands are a life-saver
also delves??? sound so cool!

i am on a current hiatus from WoW but i'm very hype for all this new stuff c:

I'm interested in the Delves!! They were talking about taking people's time into consideration, so I am hoping these will be content for the no-lifers like me who are on all week xD

Kisses
11-03-2023, 04:48 PM
I am also on a hiatus but this looks nice!!!! I want the mount hehe yay for us.

Maia
11-03-2023, 04:56 PM
I'm interested in the Delves!! They were talking about taking people's time into consideration, so I am hoping these will be content for the no-lifers like me who are on all week xD

yeah when i play, i also no life it lol
i burned myself out with it and then had plenty of other games to soak up my time

been itching to play an MMO again tho, so i might have to head back to WoW quicker than i thought haha
but i've been gone for so long i will feel all lost i'm sure

Bunnii
11-03-2023, 05:23 PM
I am also on a hiatus but this looks nice!!!! I want the mount hehe yay for us.

Yess it's a pretty blue and the mount special looks really cool from the picture! I haven't watched a video on it yet.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah when i play, i also no life it lol
i burned myself out with it and then had plenty of other games to soak up my time

been itching to play an MMO again tho, so i might have to head back to WoW quicker than i thought haha
but i've been gone for so long i will feel all lost i'm sure

It's hard not to no-life it xD They thankfully have a lot of pop ups when you come back, I hope those help! If not, I am here and will try to answer anything : )

Maia
11-03-2023, 06:40 PM
It's hard not to no-life it xD They thankfully have a lot of pop ups when you come back, I hope those help! If not, I am here and will try to answer anything : )

i played at beginning of Dragonflight, got all burnt out from running so much M+
but i haven't really played past the first season, last raid i did was Raz so i'm very behind

i just updated WoW tho! time to check things out c:
and go pay Lich King a visit because he refuses to drop that pony for me

Bunnii
11-03-2023, 07:08 PM
i played at beginning of Dragonflight, got all burnt out from running so much M+
but i haven't really played past the first season, last raid i did was Raz so i'm very behind

i just updated WoW tho! time to check things out c:
and go pay Lich King a visit because he refuses to drop that pony for me

Oooh I hope you have resub luck!! Invincible here you come! : )

I've been pretty lazy with dragonflight. I hard pushed ksm day 8 and then barely went back xD They took flash concentration from hpriest and I kinda lost my will to play haha

Maia
11-03-2023, 07:26 PM
Oooh I hope you have resub luck!! Invincible here you come! : )

I've been pretty lazy with dragonflight. I hard pushed ksm day 8 and then barely went back xD They took flash concentration from hpriest and I kinda lost my will to play haha

omg literally same?? well it took me a bit longer to get KSM because i got stuck pugging a lot unfortunately and finding tanks was an ordeal
i main holy priest! i just love priest in general but holy has always been my fav

i havent paid attention to how good they are right now, but when i stopped playing H-priest was lowest on healer tier lists which bummed me out haha

Bunnii
11-03-2023, 07:53 PM
omg literally same?? well it took me a bit longer to get KSM because i got stuck pugging a lot unfortunately and finding tanks was an ordeal
i main holy priest! i just love priest in general but holy has always been my fav

i havent paid attention to how good they are right now, but when i stopped playing H-priest was lowest on healer tier lists which bummed me out haha

Ugh yes flash concentration was so so so fun. I'll be honest, I fought it early SL but it finally caught me xD hpriest was/is good in raid right now for throughput, but as of right now it's looking like evo and mw are going to be top hps next patch. Buuut you never know with tuning and blizz xD

Map
11-05-2023, 03:43 PM
The expansion looks interesting, Blizzard always produces such high quality cinematics. I want to go back, may resub for a month because i'm itching to find a online gaming community and also I wanna do some end-game content, specifically pushing keys!

Jenova
11-05-2023, 04:40 PM
The new announcement trailers for WoW expansions always drag me back, kicking and screaming along the way. I can't wait to no life this for 3 months at release and then promptly lose interest. <3

Bunnii
11-05-2023, 07:13 PM
The expansion looks interesting, Blizzard always produces such high quality cinematics. I want to go back, may resub for a month because i'm itching to find a online gaming community and also I wanna do some end-game content, specifically pushing keys!

I also partake in the high keys. What do you play?

- - - Updated - - -

The new announcement trailers for WoW expansions always drag me back, kicking and screaming along the way. I can't wait to no life this for 3 months at release and then promptly lose interest. <3

LOL I feel that! Thankfully there's a boost in the expansion, and a month of game time :3

Map
11-05-2023, 07:39 PM
I also partake in the high keys. What do you play?

I play a Holy Paladin :) Horde side. I'm looking to maybe reroll on Proudmoore server on Alliance!

Bunnii
11-05-2023, 08:04 PM
I play a Holy Paladin :) Horde side. I'm looking to maybe reroll on Proudmoore server on Alliance!

My main right now is a hpal myself lmao BUT I am wanting to swap to aug evoker for the next patch. I'm also horde on Illidan : )