PDA

View Full Version : New october scenes! Halloween is here

phantasia
10-21-2023, 10:08 AM
I have seen some new scenes around the forum.

Why not share if you are one of the lucky people to have been blessed.
Show us your new scene and integration into your userbars
I must admit I am already a bit jealous.

56466 Clock Tower
56467Clock Tower
56468 Witch's Cottage

Check out Bat's post here [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Charizard
10-21-2023, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the heads up I did not know this.
I love them!!

Zenitsu
10-21-2023, 10:40 AM
I'm absolutely loving these scenes! The pixel art is top-notch. Bat is nailing it in every department! Userbars, scenes, new ryu and updated/working scripts. Is there anything he can't do? Our favorite mammal is going TF in, cuh!
clraik ambassador 2024. Please vote!

Alister
10-21-2023, 12:28 PM
Fever swamp, as in, The Werewolf of Fever Swamp?! Omfg I love it, that was always my favorite Goosebumps cover

Eta - scooped a poop and filled a heart for my Ryu and got the Clock Tower from it!

Erik.
10-21-2023, 12:35 PM
OOOooh I want the swamp. Really cool updates, as always

Charmander
10-21-2023, 12:36 PM
Fever swamp, as in, The Werewolf of Fever Swamp?! Omfg I love it, that was always my favorite Goosebumps cover

Eta - scooped a poop and filled a heart for my Ryu and got the Clock Tower from it!

I can 100% endorse this as one of the best Goosebump covers ever as well!

Right now I have the witch cabin and clocktower. I am trying to put my finger on what the clock tower reminds me of....I'm getting HP feels but it's not quite it. OOOOh wait Edward Scissor hands?! Someone please help its bugging me haha.

DreamEater
10-21-2023, 12:43 PM
0mg I need these scenes! I love fever swamp!!!
My bunny turned into bisexual lighting the other day and I feel like I've won the game, shes so cute!

Cinnamoroll
10-21-2023, 02:18 PM
:o_o:

These are spectacular! The witch's cottage one is not a want, but a NEED.

Hopefully I can snag one in the next few days!

Mothman
10-21-2023, 02:32 PM
Clock Tower reminds me of guild wars 2 - there's a halloween event that involves a frustrating clock tower lol. Hopefully I can swipe one of these!!

phantasia
10-21-2023, 02:42 PM
:o_o:

These are spectacular! The witch's cottage one is not a want, but a NEED.

Hopefully I can snag one in the next few days!

I agree. Bat has really delivered again! Just hope I get lucky
I wonder if we can manage to get more than one Bat

Cinnamoroll
10-21-2023, 03:06 PM
I am sure we can easily get more than one. Better get caring for these Ryu babies!

Alister
10-21-2023, 04:03 PM
Unlocked fever swamp by just wandering around the forum and filling a handful of hearts, NICE :o_o: so we can def get more than one and the odds seem good.

I've been planning to hang onto my deer until Christmas in case we get a reindeer holiday evolution but Fever Swamp demands the dog branch

Uma
10-21-2023, 04:09 PM
Unlocked fever swamp by just wandering around the forum and filling a handful of hearts, NICE :o_o: so we can def get more than one and the odds seem good.

I've been planning to hang onto my deer until Christmas in case we get a reindeer holiday evolution but Fever Swamp demands the dog branch

Congratulations, the Swamp scene goes so perfectly with your stack.

Definitely aiming for the Swamp one too!
If anyone is curious, I got my Witchs Cottage aftr taking care of my own Ryu

Sqork
10-21-2023, 05:10 PM
ahh need the witches cottage one! love them! (;

chii3d
10-21-2023, 05:13 PM
These are all really high quality! Great job Bat!! I do particularly like the goosebumps one

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone seen the new evos for halloween?

Lyrichord
10-21-2023, 06:22 PM
These are all really high quality! Great job Bat!! I do particularly like the goosebumps one

Anyone seen the new evos for halloween?

Piper reporting in - It's an owl! :$

The backgrounds are amazing!

Totodile
10-21-2023, 06:24 PM
Oh these look cool! I've been slowly getting new spooky paints for my ryu (I've noticed I've gotten the candy corn one and another one I can't remember) so I'm hoping to get one of these scenes soon! I do know I got the alchemy scene last week or so!

Bunnii
10-21-2023, 07:59 PM
Not me clicking all of the Ryu's like mad trying to find at least one that's a little hungry in hopes of getting a new bg lol what a time to be a Ryu, so well cared for! lol :o_o:

Cinnamoroll
10-21-2023, 09:38 PM
Not me clicking all of the Ryu's like mad trying to find at least one that's a little hungry in hopes of getting a new bg lol what a time to be a Ryu, so well cared for! lol :o_o:

That’s why I turned my babysitting off for a while so that I can at least try to interact more with my own!

Bunnii
10-21-2023, 09:45 PM
That’s why I turned my babysitting off for a while so that I can at least try to interact more with my own!

lol for some reason I thought babysitting was when you have a friend's Ryu with yours. I'm slowly learning :$ super love the tips and tricks everyone suggests, thank you for them!

Cinnamoroll
10-21-2023, 09:49 PM
lol for some reason I thought babysitting was when you have a friend's Ryu with yours. I'm slowly learning :$ super love the tips and tricks everyone suggests, thank you for them!

I can see why you'd think that for sure! I am glad these tips are helpful :tickled_pink:

KJiU
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Is the chance of unlocking higher on own ryu or its the same for taking care of the other ryus ?

Infected
10-22-2023, 03:35 AM
I unlocked mine randomly, I didn't even realise when. But these are SO cool! I need to have the all lmao

chii3d
10-22-2023, 10:26 AM
Piper reporting in - It's an owl! :$

The backgrounds are amazing!

Oh my gosh the owlllll!!! T___T

- - - Updated - - -

Rerolled which I'm now thinking might not have been the best decision. But we'll see when the egg gets here!

Bunnii
10-22-2023, 10:52 PM
Still haven't nabbed one of the new ones x_x Praying to RNJesus!

Infected
10-23-2023, 01:16 AM
I really need to get to hunting these, I got one before I even saw that they were released and I don't know how I got it lol

DarkSkies
10-23-2023, 01:32 AM
Is the chance of unlocking higher on own ryu or its the same for taking care of the other ryus ?

I've only got one by interacting with my own Ryu but tbh this has not been my best week. I'm hoping to start from now on to retake things better.

I'll let you know my findings KJ :tiger:

Totodile
10-23-2023, 01:36 AM
I've only got one by interacting with my own Ryu but tbh this has not been my best week. I'm hoping to start from now on to retake things better.

Mannnn you got the one new ryubar I seriously want so so bad ughhhhh *pokes my ryu* take a shit pls :P

DarkSkies
10-23-2023, 01:39 AM
Mannnn you got the one new ryubar I seriously want so so bad ughhhhh *pokes my ryu* take a shit pls :P

I will gladly take the reeses bar since I'm still going to figure out that one xD

Omg your siggy it's one of the best I swear!

phantasia
10-23-2023, 01:42 AM

I did the same. I also have a reroll available so I am trying to get up to full hearts and then hopefully

Totodile
10-23-2023, 01:47 AM
I will gladly take the reeses bar since I'm still going to figure out that one xD

Omg your siggy it's one of the best I swear!

godzilla butt wiggles reporting for duty /salute

KJiU
10-23-2023, 03:13 AM

Thanks and do take care and a heart haha
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

phantasia
10-23-2023, 02:54 PM
Had to come show of my new Halloween scene! So happpy

Kibba
10-25-2023, 09:31 AM
Just wondering since I can't remember, but we can get them by taking care of other people Ryus too right?
Or just by taking care of ours?

Also, how do we unlock this one?

xmilo
10-25-2023, 09:54 AM
i've been neglecting my ryu for so long! i even missed out that we have a ryu related update thread by Bat. thanks for the heads up!!

DarkSkies
10-25-2023, 10:55 AM
Just wondering since I can't remember, but we can get them by taking care of other people Ryus too right?
Or just by taking care of ours?

Also, how do we unlock this one?

Spooky Stroll it's same as Easter Bunny. Right now Lyrichord and Rebel_Minx are the ones I've seen so far to have an owl to interact with for that scene via their profiles.

Regarding to the other scenes Bat gave us... I still only have one so I can't give more info lol

KJiU I've failed you :sorrow:

Could anyone share how you got the Clock and Swamp scenes?

Kibba
10-25-2023, 11:07 AM
Spooky Stroll it's same as Easter Bunny. Right now Lyrichord and Rebel_Minx are the ones I've seen so far to have an owl to interact with for that scene via their profiles.

Regarding to the other scenes Bat gave us... I still only have one so I can't give more info lol

Nice! I was able to get the Spooky Stroll scene!
Even tho' there was an error in the popup lol

Anywaysss... I can't wait to unlock that Witch BG and the others!

KJiU
10-25-2023, 09:14 PM

ahaha is okay i got none of those at the moment xD

DarkSkies
10-25-2023, 11:51 PM
ahaha is okay i got none of those at the moment xD

I'm here for my report!

I unlocked Witch Cottage by taking care of my own ryu.

And somehow while taking care of other ryus I unlocked the other two! :P

So maybe you need a combination of both?

kittyray
10-26-2023, 12:10 AM
I haven't gotten any of the new scenes, either, makes me wonder if I'm missing some hidden step.

DarkSkies
10-26-2023, 12:37 AM
I haven't gotten any of the new scenes, either, makes me wonder if I'm missing some hidden step.

For my ryu it wasn't enough filling 1/2 or 1 heart so these days I tried to leave him down to half to fill more hearts.

KJiU
10-26-2023, 12:50 AM
I'm here for my report!

I unlocked Witch Cottage by taking care of my own ryu.

And somehow while taking care of other ryus I unlocked the other two! :P

So maybe you need a combination of both?

Thanks for the update will try it out , gonna starve little jiu hope she doesn't starve to death Lol。

[Only registered and activated users can see links] meTZ4aGZ5empjb3R0aDN3byZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/ZWQfjm3gH7oWBjA9rj/giphy.gif

kittyray
10-26-2023, 07:43 AM
I usually fill my hearts as soon as i notice, but they've gotten down to two during busy days, and based on my stats I've had at least a few hundred feeds/plays recently, so makes me think there might be something else, but maybe its jusy bad luck? Or literally luck-related, I rerolled and haven't gotten my luck back up to five stars yet.

Bat
10-26-2023, 07:54 AM
Your luck is a certain percentage lower by default after rerolling, kittyray. Maybe that's causing for a slower climb in this case?

kittyray
10-26-2023, 08:03 AM
Your luck is a certain percentage lower by default after rerolling, kittyray. Maybe that's causing for a slower climb in this case?

Yeah, that's for sure part of it, plus I've been too busy to care as much as I normally would after rerolling or adter a scene drop. I meant more I couldn't remember if you needed full stars in order to get random scenes, and that's why I hadn't unlocked any yet.

Bat
10-26-2023, 08:06 AM
Yeah, that's for sure part of it, plus I've been too busy to care as much as I normally would after rerolling or adter a scene drop. I meant more I couldn't remember if you needed full stars in order to get random scenes, and that's why I hadn't unlocked any yet.

Nah, your Ryugotchi's luck isn't tied to your chances to unlock scenes the randomly awarded scenes. That's down to good ol' fashioned diligence.

kittyray
10-28-2023, 10:47 PM
omg finally got one of the new scenes!

Charmander
10-28-2023, 10:48 PM
Congrats kitty! I am still searching for the swamp scene. Those greens and blues got me 😍

Ice
10-28-2023, 10:51 PM
omg finally got one of the new scenes!

Grats, kitty!!! I know you were working so hard to try and unlock them so I'm really happy for you!! <33

kittyray
10-28-2023, 10:53 PM
Thank you both! I'm hoping the other two don't take as much time/as many interactions, I tend to track by way of making sure my feeds/plays stay even, and I'm pretty sure this one took around a thousand if I were to guestimate scoops.

[edit] I got all three without the numbers even ticking up. Feels strange that I got none for weeks then all three within my first few dozen interactions after branch-hopping, but I'll take it as a consolation prize!

Kon
10-29-2023, 10:08 PM
Oh man. I'm now just finding out about these scenes?!
Definitely wish I were around more these past couple of months.
Hopefully I manage to collect at least one of the 3 scenes before the month ends!

DarkSkies
10-29-2023, 10:26 PM
Oh man. I'm now just finding out about these scenes?!
Definitely wish I were around more these past couple of months.
Hopefully I manage to collect at least one of the 3 scenes before the month ends!

Interact with your own ryu and take care of most ryus you can! You can do it Kon :)

Glad to have you back :tiger:

Kon
10-29-2023, 10:50 PM
Interact with your own ryu and take care of most ryus you can! You can do it Kon :)

Glad to have you back :tiger:

Thank you! :cheer:
I actually just did a run through of the Ryu List that Ariealle had put together and it seems that all Ryu's have recently been taken care of!

Ferengi
10-29-2023, 10:53 PM
Thank you! :cheer:
I actually just did a run through of the Ryu List that Ariealle had put together and it seems that all Ryu's have recently been taken care of!

I just did a full sweep of all the ryus! :moon:

Evelynn
10-30-2023, 01:42 AM
Done a couple of full sweeps, no scenes yet.
Hoping to get one in the last couple days - I'm not picky! It's my fault for not seeing it sooner, haha.

Kibba
10-30-2023, 04:47 PM
I'm still missing the Witch's Cottage 😭😭😭

Are these just available until today?

Lyrichord
10-30-2023, 04:49 PM
I'm still missing the Witch's Cottage 😭😭😭

Are these just available until today?

It should be through tomorrow - Oct. 31st. I'm still missing the orange and greenish purple one!

Kibba
10-30-2023, 05:00 PM
It should be through tomorrow - Oct. 31st. I'm still missing the orange and greenish purple one!

Dang, seems like an impossible task 😵*💫

Do ya'll know if interacting with your own ryu having 4 full hearts works for luck? 🤣 PD: I'm still taking care of other peoples ryus

Alister
10-30-2023, 06:22 PM
I don't know about you guys but I have been staring down Lyrichord's owl just WAITING to see it drop half a heart so I can try to get its background

I still need the witch scene + the scene unlocked by the owl. May have to try and trade for it if I don't get it before EOD tomorrow.

Bunnii
10-30-2023, 06:34 PM
I don't know about you guys but I have been staring down Lyrichord's owl just WAITING to see it drop half a heart so I can try to get its background

I still need the witch scene + the scene unlocked by the owl. May have to try and trade for it if I don't get it before EOD tomorrow.

She takes such good care of Piper! lol

Lyrichord
10-30-2023, 06:54 PM

I think there's a whole slew of people taking care of Piper! I've hardly taken care of her at all this month. Rebel_Minx ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) has an owl, too, so good luck!

Rinon
10-30-2023, 07:08 PM
I am fashionably late but I love the new October scenes! They're really spooky and cute, the pixel art is so nice.
I was hoping I can get them all but I've been so busy lately. I'm glad I was able to unlock at least one of them. :$

Evelynn
10-30-2023, 10:26 PM
My luck for these scenes is non-existent, I think. Four full clears of the list, and none. Turned off babysitting for my Ryu and let him go down to a few hearts a couple times, nothing either.
Hopefully they return next year if I don't manage to get them in the last day!

Cinnamoroll
10-30-2023, 10:32 PM
My luck for these scenes is non-existent, I think. Four full clears of the list, and none. Turned off babysitting for my Ryu and let him go down to a few hearts a couple times, nothing either.

It took me a while too but once I got one the other scenes came soon after! I believe in you :)

RadLapras
10-30-2023, 10:33 PM
These are so cute! Such good halloween vibes

Totodile
10-30-2023, 10:50 PM

I'm with you in the same boat. I don't think I'll get them either aha

Evelynn
10-31-2023, 03:17 AM
I'm with you in the same boat. I don't think I'll get them either aha

Complaining works - I managed to get all three tonight!!

Dasvidaniya
10-31-2023, 09:33 AM
Time to see if I’ll get as lucky as y’all… Just came back recently and had no idea these were a thing… They’re so pretty!

Erik.
10-31-2023, 12:42 PM
Heh I'm beginning to panic, fed, scooped and played so many Ryu's the past days but only have 1 scene so far. I'm hoping to get the swamp at least

Edit: instead, I got the car one lol. Not complaining though :O

Guil
10-31-2023, 06:25 PM
is there a trick to earning scenes or is it just luck? ive done a lot of ryu care this week but only got one

Erik.
10-31-2023, 06:37 PM
is there a trick to earning scenes or is it just luck? ive done a lot of ryu care this week but only got one

I am just taking care of Ryu's by going through the whole of the [Only registered and activated users can see links] board lol. I just got the Witch Cottage scene this way.

Edit: oh wow and I just got the swamp one yay :D :D :D and the m&ms bar. I'm all set B) Come on Guil you can do it too! ^^

Kibba
11-01-2023, 08:25 AM
I was able to get the Witch Cottage before the day ended yesterday 🥹🥳

myonlyappeal
11-01-2023, 04:06 PM
They really are beautiful! :sentimental: