PDA

View Full Version : I got one!

Jenova
10-18-2023, 06:48 PM
I kinda wanted the deer more, but this guy is also a little cutie. :D

Ariealle
10-18-2023, 06:53 PM
yay!! congrats on becoming a parent!! you can always try your luck in the trading thread for a deer!
does your lil Drake have a name? :o

Jenova
10-18-2023, 07:02 PM
yay!! congrats on becoming a parent!! you can always try your luck in the trading thread for a deer!
does your lil Drake have a name? :o

Those same words would horrify me irl, lol. XD I think I'll tough it out and raise this lil guy and see how I go. Maybe a deer afterwards. Oh... he does not. Hmmm, I shall name him Materia, we'll keep with the account theme. :D

Vis
10-18-2023, 07:13 PM
Congrats on your new ryu :$ I'm on the lookout for a deer, too, for obvious reasons haha.
I hope you are able to reroll into one soon!

Jenova
10-18-2023, 07:25 PM
Congrats on your new ryu :$ I'm on the lookout for a deer, too, for obvious reasons haha.
I hope you are able to reroll into one soon!

Thank you, and likewise! ^^ (Fawn is UFT on Neo, btw, if that's your jam.)

Vis
10-18-2023, 07:36 PM
Thank you, and likewise! ^^ (Fawn is UFT on Neo, btw, if that's your jam.)

Thank you for the heads up! I've sworn off pet trading, but Fawn sure is tempting...

Null_user
10-18-2023, 07:54 PM
Congrats on your ryu!
I just learned about them today, and I really like how cute they are.

DarkSkies
10-18-2023, 08:03 PM
I kinda wanted the deer more, but this guy is also a little cutie. :D

When a Drake evolves it unlocks the Lava Lakeside scene so you may want to hold at least until 2nd stage before changing species :)

Jenova
10-18-2023, 08:07 PM
When a Drake evolves it unlocks the Lava Lakeside scene so you may want to hold at least until 2nd stage before changing species :)

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'll change after that. :)

Bunnii
10-18-2023, 11:32 PM
What a cutie!! Congrats! That one reminds me of Spyro a little : )

Infected
10-19-2023, 12:47 AM
Congrats on your little buddy! I've been trying to re-roll/trade into the drake line haha. I don't have a deer unfortunately.

Jenova
10-19-2023, 01:38 AM
What a cutie!! Congrats! That one reminds me of Spyro a little : )

Thank you! He does look a bit Spyroish for sure. :D Love your chameleon. They have such a fun walking animation.

Congrats on your little buddy! I've been trying to re-roll/trade into the drake line haha. I don't have a deer unfortunately.

Shall we trade anyways? I'm not particularly attached to the lil drake, so I'm happy to pass him on if you'd really like him. I don't mind what I receive in return. ^^

Infected
10-19-2023, 01:51 AM
Thank you! He does look a bit Spyroish for sure. :D Love your chameleon. They have such a fun walking animation.

Shall we trade anyways? I'm not particularly attached to the lil drake, so I'm happy to pass him on if you'd really like him. I don't mind what I receive in return. ^^

Yeah I'd be more than happy to! I'll post in the trades thread! Thanks!

Jenova
10-19-2023, 04:20 PM
Enjoy the drake Infected! It looks good with all your bars. :)
Thank you Bat for putting through the trade for us. <3

Kisses
10-19-2023, 04:24 PM
Yay sooo cute ! Congrats!