PDA

View Full Version : New Owner!!!111!1

Moonbreon
10-18-2023, 12:56 PM
So I was helping everybody clean and feed their Ryus, when whaddaya know, a green egg pops up next to my name. Rerolled my Chameleon into a Cat, and thus, Umbreon was born. Lil fella says hi!

Synth Salazzle
10-18-2023, 01:06 PM
Welcome to your new meow meow!

Infected
10-18-2023, 01:34 PM
Congratulations! I love that you got a cat to match umbreon, take good care of your little friend!

Vis
10-18-2023, 01:36 PM
Congratulations on your new cat, and hi Umbreon :$
I got mine recently too and am completely hooked on ryus hahaha. See you around!

Moonbreon
10-18-2023, 01:39 PM
Thanks everybody! Ryus are so cute lol, would have had to revamp the whole damn profile if I rolled something other than fox or cat, but the odds were in my favor this time. Almost had to switch to a Kecleon Themed account OTL

Synth Salazzle
10-18-2023, 02:02 PM
Thanks everybody! Ryus are so cute lol, would have had to revamp the whole damn profile if I rolled something other than fox or cat, but the odds were in my favor this time. Almost had to switch to a Kecleon Themed account OTL

Nah, don't switch your account type, they evolve, you can roll for a new egg every month, and there's even ryu trading allowed, so maybe someone would have wanted your lizard for a fox or cat.

Moonbreon
10-18-2023, 02:12 PM
Haha, do you listen to music through an old school jerry rigged audio setup? I guess that's what qualifies you to be an audiophile these days. Rs3 is nice, lots of great QOL despite the whole monetization aspect. Worth a little jaunt through that dusty, beaten path from Lumby to Varrock with Autumn Voyage blasting through your headphones. Gives me chills still.

Erik.
10-18-2023, 02:20 PM
Congrats! It also has the best name ever ;D

Moonbreon
10-18-2023, 02:29 PM
Always happy to see another Chad Umbreon enjoyer. Awesome Umbreon UB! Espeon is mid and everybody knows it. Who the hell comes out in the day?

krummris
10-18-2023, 02:38 PM
Just got one to, it was a fox, but i rerolled and got a flower

Moonbreon
10-18-2023, 03:02 PM
Oh man! what are you going for? :(

Alister
10-18-2023, 03:33 PM
Congrats! I love seeing boards from new Ryu owners :korbie_blush:

Umbreon supremacy for sure. Now you need to get the midnight scene for your little dude to match your avatar's vibe

unfortunately, it does only unlock when evolving within the deer branch, you'd have to roll to a deer or trade someone for the scene to snag it

edit - just noticed like three people in this thread are currently showing the moon forest scene so I am definitely not bringing any news here lol

Guil
10-18-2023, 04:24 PM
congrats! ryus are so fun to play with and unlock extra colors/scenes for, hope you have fun with yours!!

krummris
10-18-2023, 04:28 PM
Oh man! what are you going for? :(

I'm gonna kinda blind for now, whatever i get i'll explore with that,

Synth Salazzle
10-18-2023, 04:40 PM
Haha, do you listen to music through an old school jerry rigged audio setup? I guess that's what qualifies you to be an audiophile these days. Rs3 is nice, lots of great QOL despite the whole monetization aspect. Worth a little jaunt through that dusty, beaten path from Lumby to Varrock with Autumn Voyage blasting through your headphones. Gives me chills still.

I literally own a roland SC-55 that I use for midi playback because I'm obsessed with how it sounds I think that might count.
I also have a collection of over 50,000 midi files at this point.

Ariealle
10-18-2023, 06:55 PM
MOONBREON! *want that card* welcomeeee!! to parenthood!! it's nice to meet you and Umbreon! hope these Ryus are lots of fun for you!

as well as krummris! I see you! welcome welcome!! I love the name Marga!

I'll have to do a little update tonight to get all the new owners up. :D how exciting!