PDA

View Full Version : New ryu owner!

Vis
10-17-2023, 05:04 AM
Hi everyone :$ I got my first ryu egg a couple of days ago (bird) and have since rerolled her into a fox!

Her name is Volo, and she's already unlocked the Cavernous scene although I have no idea how :S

P.S. I poop scoop and feed ryus while browsing cK throughout the day! If you want an extra pair of hands for when your ryu is asleep but still needs care, let me know because I might come across them while they are ZZZing and be able to help out. If that's the case, feel free to send me a friend invite!

Erik.
10-17-2023, 06:04 AM
Aww congrats Vis on your new lil fox! :D

Excalibur
10-17-2023, 07:52 AM
yes Vis! fox club! youre gonna love unlocking all the new backgrounds and colors

Ariealle
10-17-2023, 08:28 AM
welcome to parenthood, Vis! thanks for all your help taking care of these guys. I'm sure many owners appreciate it. :apple:
congrats on unlocking a scene too, and for getting a fox. those ones are so cute. in regards to the unlocking mech, we're not quite sure. it's been said to be rng for the most part when you reach a certain point, it'll roll? and if you are eligible to receive, so it shall be!

Infected
10-17-2023, 08:44 AM
Congrats on your little buddy! Welcome to the fox gang!

KJiU
10-17-2023, 09:10 AM
Welcome to the family and have fun scooping poops :D

Vis
10-17-2023, 09:29 AM
OMG Volo also unlocked Watermelon paint, Moon Blossoms scene and Dot Muncher scene. This feels like the old school days of when a new avatar is out and you're scrambling to figure out how to achieve them, stalking the guides and everything! I am OBSESSED, this is so cute :D

Thank you everyone, and hello to the fox club :$

welcome to parenthood, Vis! thanks for all your help taking care of these guys. I'm sure many owners appreciate it. :apple:
congrats on unlocking a scene too, and for getting a fox. those ones are so cute. in regards to the unlocking mech, we're not quite sure. it's been said to be rng for the most part when you reach a certain point, it'll roll? and if you are eligible to receive, so it shall be!
Thank you for the info! The ryu scene and paint unlocking thread is one of my most visited pages on cK at the moment hahaha. Gotta find them all!

DarkSkies
10-17-2023, 09:45 AM
OMG Volo also unlocked Watermelon paint, Moon Blossoms scene and Dot Muncher scene. This feels like the old school days of when a new avatar is out and you're scrambling to figure out how to achieve them, stalking the guides and everything! I am OBSESSED, this is so cute :D

Thank you everyone, and hello to the fox club :$

Thank you for the info! The ryu scene and paint unlocking thread is one of my most visited pages on cK at the moment hahaha. Gotta find them all!

Welcome to ryu parenthood Vis! I must say I love your avatar and signature always brings me childhood memories :P

Definitely recommend reading about ryus, did you know Bat has a Ryu game between hands? :rolleyes: We're very spoiled users certainly xD

Vis
10-18-2023, 01:34 AM
Welcome to ryu parenthood Vis! I must say I love your avatar and signature always brings me childhood memories :P

Definitely recommend reading about ryus, did you know Bat has a Ryu game between hands? :rolleyes: We're very spoiled users certainly xD

Thank you! And hahaha I am happy to hear! Bambi is a movie I love dearly.

I have been seeing the userbar related to the ryu minigame floating under the rarest userbar list, and cannot wait to see what Bat comes up with!