PDA

View Full Version : [Faerie Festival GUIDE] How to Recycle for Max Points

Natalie
10-13-2023, 03:13 AM
2023 FAERIE FESTIVAL GUIDE:
Poor Man’s Guide to Max Points

In order to get the max amount of points per donation, you will need to stick with MEGA RARE items. You can get 240 Points total per day this way!
Currently these r102-r179 items cost 15k NPs each. (Inflation, man.) You could spend 450k a day if you buy them from other users…

But you probably have more items than you realize!

If your SDB runs out, you can easily pick up more around the site.

Recommended SDB Search Categories:

Food (“cheese”, “omelette”)

Battledome Equipment ( “ball”, “battlecard”)

Toy (“plushie”)

Gift (“scratchcard”)

An easy way to find items is Jellybeo’s item database search tool. Just be sure to Sort by Ascending Price! JN Item Database: [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Search Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

(Sort by Ascending Price!)

Another way to get these r102-179 items is to earn them around the site. I’ve listed the easiest fastest ones I know of below!

EASY GAMES

Cheat — Awards 1 battlecard per round.

TIP: To play through this game quickly, you can skip other player’s turns by rapidly clicking the “let branston eyrie slide”. It will automatically be your turn again. Est. Time: <5 min per item

Cheeseroller — Awards 2-3 items typically per day.
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

TIP: Select Brick Cheese. Follow this pattern: Dive Right, then Dive Left. Keep alternating back and forth all the way til the finish! You will almost certainly win 2 of 3 Cheeses, but I often win 3 using this combo.

OTHER SITE DAILIES

Here’s a few more things you can do!

Pick up Omelette [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Buy a scratchcard (1 per 2 hours):

Try the Money Tree (10 items)

Brain Tree Quests (2 items per day): [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Hopefully this guide helps you get that Illusens Staff or Jhudora Stamp! If someone else has anything to contribute, please share with us your wisdom! Thanks for reading.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Badger
10-14-2023, 12:23 AM
Nice guide, a lot of good suggestions in there.
I just wanted to add that spinning the Wheel of Misfortune often gives out r102-r179 plushies.
You can do that every 2 hours for 150 NP.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that doing some Jhudora Quests at lower levels will also hand out some good r102+ items.