PDA

View Full Version : me attempting to return to ck and neopets for the nth time like

Furina
10-05-2023, 12:46 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] 09bb303f158e239e2&

hello it's me, the user formally known as Rize. i have rebranded but dw im still the same ole memer.
Life really took a turn of events and I ended up with a big girl job somehow and god being an adult imposter in the real world™ is exhausting tiring hard work
anyways I heard that UCs are coming back so here i am again, dipping my toes in here.
I can see the people I have previously interacted with have, for the most part, being doing amazingly for themselves! and if they are no longer here then I'm happy for them. Or sorry that happened :$:$:$

anyways will i go back to contributing nothing of use to ck other than memes i thought of while laying in bed at 3 am? possibly. or i just go back to lurking. B)

Excalibur
10-05-2023, 12:50 PM
me welcoming you back with open memeage

welcome back to cK! keep up with the memes please would love to see it!

please be well and im hoping youre liking the new neo!

Rinon
10-05-2023, 12:53 PM
Hello fellow Kevin James enjoyer!
Welcome back, hope you enjoy your stay again. When NC UCs drop which ones were you planning to get?
Hope to see you around!

Infected
10-05-2023, 12:58 PM
Welcome back to cK! Adulting is so hard, I get caught up in it a lot myself too! Hope to see you around more!

Furina
10-05-2023, 01:29 PM
When NC UCs drop which ones were you planning to get?

[Only registered and activated users can see links] 9b8hfu8dn31f&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
uhhh i got a whole ass shopping list ready....there's a LOT 💀💀💀

SomeClown
10-05-2023, 01:37 PM
Welcome back! Quite a few things are happening hese days! There's quite a few new scripters, scripts, sellers, and the userbar system is insane! Good luck catching up, I'm still not lol

Hollow
10-05-2023, 01:43 PM
Welcome back :D It's great to see some returning users back to the forum!

Furina
10-05-2023, 01:47 PM
Welcome back! Quite a few things are happening hese days! There's quite a few new scripters, scripts, sellers, and the userbar system is insane! Good luck catching up, I'm still not lol

yeah everyone went hard with the userbars yall COOKED

nery
10-05-2023, 03:33 PM
Hey!

Welcome back.

I hope you adapt quickly to the changes XD

Badger
10-05-2023, 04:31 PM
Welcome back! I came back for the UCs too, I suspect there may be a lot of us. Interested to see how that goes down.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

And yeah, as SomeClown mentioned, do be sure to check out the new scripts in the script section!
Unfortunately RSing is harder than ever due to a lot of unchecked bots hitting the main shops hard, so if you are into that you may want some script help to have a chance of catching anything valuable at all. ;)

TsUNaMy WaVe
10-11-2023, 03:46 AM
Hey, welcome back to ck and Neo!

Always nice to see a familiar face again :)

j03
10-18-2023, 11:01 AM
Welcome back Furina! Glad to see you around again. :D

Any goals you're looking to tackle this time around? Are you here to collect more userbars?

Furina
10-18-2023, 12:08 PM
Hey, welcome back to ck and Neo!

Always nice to see a familiar face again :)

Likewise to you!!! Hope you've been well 😊

Welcome back Furina! Glad to see you around again. :D

Any goals you're looking to tackle this time around? Are you here to collect more userbars?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
my reaction seeing how many userbars there are now since i've be gone
I think I'm going to try and be more active within neo actually! for the past few years I have just mainly been a dailies player and but after participating in the faerie fest it somehow ignited a motivation to do more with my account :)