PDA

View Full Version : Hardest video game/boss of all time?

j03
12-28-2011, 11:24 AM
Hardest game or boss of all time? For me it would be Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom Hearts II (he's an optional boss at the end of both games)

Anyone who played KH/2 and encountered him would know what I'm talking about. :(

zlolekim
12-28-2011, 11:25 AM
I was about to say sephiroth too, terrible, two hits and you're gone

Scarydark
12-28-2011, 11:27 AM
I disagree, it's Sephiroth in FFVII - never was able to beat him.
And The Ultimate Weapon in FVIII
I beat the Ultimate Weapon, and all you get is a star on your little menu thing at the bottom saying you did so.
Had to use Squall's Breaking Point over and over for at least an hour, reviving everyone quickly.
It's been years... I think I might try FFVII again.

zlolekim
12-28-2011, 11:28 AM
I beat ultimate weapon too, but sephiroth in any game is impossible

gudboy
12-28-2011, 11:43 AM
i'd say seph from KD2 too. weird enough people claim that KD1 was harder i beat that the first time. didnt even need elixirs, just good old healing.

I only manage to beat KD2 seph with some tricks that lets you use party skills without donald and goofy in your team, cna't remember what that was tho, and it became easy.

never beat him legit, heheh,

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

oh, and some of the hunts on ff12-13 are quite hard.

Reemer
12-28-2011, 11:54 AM
I agree that Sephiroth on KH1/2 is verrrry difficult. I never beat him. However, I remember farming the Ice titan so much that I could do it in my sleep :p
Though the Ice Titan could be really easy for everyone, all you need to do is get a pattern down

Hardest boss for me would be Shinryu on FFV. I never even stood a chance! Though I never look up guides on how to beat these types of "bonus" bosses, they always use cheap methods, like use this exact skill set and weapons, etc. I just like to defeat them as I get stronger, not just going by how it's the easiest.

Control
12-28-2011, 06:29 PM
i'd say seph from KD2 too. weird enough people claim that KD1 was harder i beat that the first time. didnt even need elixirs, just good old healing.

I only manage to beat KD2 seph with some tricks that lets you use party skills without donald and goofy in your team, cna't remember what that was tho, and it became easy.

never beat him legit, heheh,
-----
Completely agree with this:3

Evan
12-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Hardest game or boss of all time? For me it would be Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom Hearts II (he's an optional boss at the end of both games)
-x-

OMG O.o I feel your pain.

deadfolx
12-29-2011, 06:27 AM
lol. before the thread even loaded I was gonna say Sephiroth from KH/KH2.
And there is always 1 of the weapons from FFVII that i CANNOT beat. cant remember what one tho.

Bader
12-29-2011, 06:49 AM
Damn, I never finished Kingdom hearts to experience what you are facing. I was always stuck at the alice in wonderland stage and couldn't find my way :p

haxatax
12-31-2011, 01:01 AM
if pc counts, MAplestory - CHAOS HORNTAIL T.T QQ

w_is_awesome
01-01-2012, 05:23 AM
well I never play much boss games but after playing Ninja Guiden 1 my life changed. So far after I played Ninja Guiden bosses are easy.

John
01-01-2012, 05:34 AM
the baselisk harry potter for gameboy advanced.

w_is_awesome
01-01-2012, 07:12 AM
the baselisk harry potter for gameboy advanced.
Dude that brings memorys to me i played that when I was like 5/6

Yoku
01-05-2012, 06:47 PM
I've never beaten Doom 3's Cyberdemon or Super Smash Brothers Brawl's Tabuu (on intense difficulty). The latter one's ridiculously (what the Hell were they thinkin'??) impossible, though. For those of you who don't know, he'll hurl three screen-encompassing one-hit-KO attacks all within two seconds; I've never dodged all three, and I'm pretty good at the game...

Duckii
01-05-2012, 07:04 PM
I've never beaten the boss on Paperboy on N64. So frustrating.

Inq
01-05-2012, 07:09 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Everybody always posts this one at some point: I can't think of much else that could be harder than this.

I've never tried this series of games before, but I'm really getting tempted to give them a go.

zlolekim
01-05-2012, 07:12 PM

Everybody always posts this one at some point: I can't think of much else that could be harder than this.

I've never tried this series of games before, but I'm really getting tempted to give them a go.
Thats looks so insanely difficult

Coolguy
01-06-2012, 09:00 PM
The final boss on Prince of Persia for me lol never could defeat him.

Winning
01-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Fuck yeah.
I agree with the goddamn sephiroth. Impossibru.
PRINCE OF PERSIA LOLOL

Phoenix
01-15-2012, 08:58 PM
I thought Sephiroth from KH 1 was harder... whatever I did in KH 2 worked for me and I was able to beat him a bunch of times, but not once in KH 1.. maybe I should try again lol

GOAT
01-15-2012, 10:47 PM
For me, some Paper Mario bosses come to mind, like Bonetail or the Shadow Queen, but I won't get into detail about them. One of my hardest experiences was on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, doing Boss Battles on Intense difficulty, that definitely ranks high. I can honestly say that I never attempted it again after I beat it the first time. But I think what takes the cake for me is either Blaze/Shao Kahn from the Mortal Kombat series, or the cardboard cutout boss from the Creepy Castle level of Donkey Kong 64. That was extremely frustrating for me.

Senpai
01-15-2012, 11:11 PM
Damn, I didn't know that many people have that hard of a time with Sephiroth in KH. :X I beat him on both games. I only died a couple of times against KH1 Seph, but I beat him on the 2nd try in KH2 (forgot to equip elixirs on the first try).

Personally, I'd say Ruby Weapon from FFVII has been the toughest boss I've beaten. Omega Weapon in FFVIII was a bit tough too as well as Nemesis in FFX. Nemesis just took a long time :X.

EDIT: I took a glance at this site [Only registered and activated users can see links] and see that Emerald Weapon from FFVII is on the top 10... Wth XD. Emerald was much easier than Ruby

Victoria
01-16-2012, 06:02 PM
It's kinda broad but just about all of the bosses in Valkryrie Profile 2: Silmeria in the Seraphic Gate. I never take my time through games and spend countless hours leveling up like some people do, i just get straight to the point so i'm weak as shit :( I still have not beat that game and I spend countless hours until i got fed up and never turned the game back on for like a year and a half haha.

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-17-2012, 07:13 AM
i never played kingdom hearts, but the hardest boss i ever fought was Ruby Weapon in final fantasy 7. o.o

Monark
01-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Show me some love, cuz I got the biggest sword you seen.
I'm Sephiroth.

Yeah, I also think he's the hardest.

Mikal
01-26-2012, 01:30 AM
Sephiroth wasn't too bad in KH 1 or 2 but they definitely made him weaker in 2. I'm not too sure about hardest but longest I would have to say Penance in FFX. He's in the PAL version with the dark aeons. First time I fought him it took me about 45 minutes.

Bailey
01-26-2012, 01:53 AM
Kingdom Hearts is probably one of my favorite games of all time and I have to date never made it more than 15 seconds with him, I tried a few times and then just realized I should move on.

Solgaleo
01-26-2012, 03:00 PM
Demise from Skyward Sword....by far the most trouble I had with defeating a boss.

Took me 2 hours of constant dying & retrying. Lets just say that when I finally won, I ran around my house screaming like a banshee

J_L_K_64
01-26-2012, 03:06 PM
hardest boss of all time?

hands down it's ultimate nineball from the armored core series, he's such a bad ass he never really dies, he always cmes back in the sequels -

this guy was cheesing it, using the best weapon in the game, FYI, but yeah, UNB is a bad ass

dodowong303
01-28-2012, 11:14 PM
I think it is mushihime2 it is extremely crazy!