PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Core Money Tree Grabber....possible fix?

mrsbmock
09-23-2023, 02:31 PM
So for about 2 weeks the Money tree grabber has ran but has not even tried to attempt a grab...which is odd...I usually get my full 10 items every day from there...so just a few mins ago I was thinking ...what if the website location needs to be changed...being that there were a few issues with other apps on the SC...so I went to my "script" money tree grabber...which also was not grabbing anything....I changed the website in the greasemonkey script to what neo has them at currently and it works like a charm!! I don't know if anyone else has drawn your attention to this not working...I thought the current updates might have fixed it but they didn't...so just thought I would post this now and see if you could look into fixing it?? Thank you so much!!

j03
09-23-2023, 02:46 PM
So for about 2 weeks the Money tree grabber has ran but has not even tried to attempt a grab...which is odd...I usually get my full 10 items every day from there...so just a few mins ago I was thinking ...what if the website location needs to be changed...being that there were a few issues with other apps on the SC...so I went to my "script" money tree grabber...which also was not grabbing anything....I changed the website in the greasemonkey script to what neo has them at currently and it works like a charm!! I don't know if anyone else has drawn your attention to this not working...I thought the current updates might have fixed it but they didn't...so just thought I would post this now and see if you could look into fixing it?? Thank you so much!!

What exactly did you do to fix your situation? I have no clue what "changed to what neo has them" means...

This bot has been working for me every day. :S

mrsbmock
09-23-2023, 02:59 PM
On the script...I just changed the link ( from whatever was there to what neopets has it as now for the moneytree. ( [Only registered and activated users can see links]) and ( [Only registered and activated users can see links]*location_id=0/)
on your SC moneytree has it actually been grabbing items for you? mine has not for over 2 weeks...it runs...shows it's running in the Program status...I get tons of random events...but not a single item nor an attempt. I have done nothing different with my list...everything else is running well (again thanks for those updates!!)

j03
09-23-2023, 03:56 PM
On the script...I just changed the link ( from whatever was there to what neopets has it as now for the moneytree. ( [Only registered and activated users can see links]) and ( [Only registered and activated users can see links]*location_id=0/)
on your SC moneytree has it actually been grabbing items for you? mine has not for over 2 weeks...it runs...shows it's running in the Program status...I get tons of random events...but not a single item nor an attempt. I have done nothing different with my list...everything else is running well (again thanks for those updates!!)

Those links have never changed in SC and they're actually the original locations, since the beginning of the Money Tree being released, as far as I can recall.

Only thing is the HTTP -> [Only registered and activated users can see links] change, which was over a year or two ago. Yes, I've been getting items. Try investigating the actual site and see if you have too many items on hand, the Money Tree is flooded, etc.

mrsbmock
09-23-2023, 04:25 PM
All I know it has always worked fine up until 2 weeks ago. It's my favorite part of the SC. Nothing on my end has changed...the script seems to be running now...so I guess I will just use that.Thanks for your advice.