PDA

View Full Version : Santa Cruz Limited Edition Pokemon Boards!!

Pidgey
09-18-2023, 12:19 PM
I'm behind on the times.

They dropped earlier this week for $110.

Of course they sold out almost instantly. But there is a market for them on ebay... 3 times the price though...

I'll update this post with more information as keep researching.

The only created 50 of each GOLD Skateboard.

All boards were released in mystery bags.

So that means there are only 250 gold boards.

Gold boards are currently being bid on through eBay for a couple thousand dollars!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Raposa
09-18-2023, 12:28 PM
Sucks to see they're scalped up like basically everything else that's Pokémon. There's been several cool Pokémon deck designs over the past few years, makes me wish I put more effort into learning as a kid. :P

Bulbasaur
09-18-2023, 12:31 PM
I seen a TikTok of someone opening one, and they got a Gold Mimikyu :o_o:

I also seen one where someone got a Bulbasaur! O;
I wish I was able to get one of these, as I would have loved to tried for Bulba

All of them are pretty awesome!

Pidgey
09-18-2023, 12:35 PM
Bulbasaur

My husband bought me one since my birthday was earlier this month.

He said his only request is that I open it on his tiktok x). He has 26k followers.

Would be cool to open a gold!

Raposa
09-18-2023, 12:46 PM
oooooh you gotta let us know what you got! (if you want ofc)

Bulbasaur
09-18-2023, 01:03 PM
Bulbasaur

My husband bought me one since my birthday was earlier this month.

He said his only request is that I open it on his tiktok x). He has 26k followers.

Would be cool to open a gold!

Oh my word, thats amazing! Im jelly!
Which one did you get? And what's your Husbands TikTok? I'd love to check it out!... if that's okay that is o:

Synth Salazzle
09-18-2023, 01:05 PM
If it wasn't a blind bag that Venusaur would be mine.

Aero
09-18-2023, 01:16 PM
I'm not a skateboarder but these look rad. Thanks for sharing pics :)

Pidgey
09-18-2023, 02:08 PM
If you want the non gold ones it's cheaper to buy them already opened. I think they are like 200-300.

Unopened is 400+

I have not gotten my board yet. It comes Friday!! I'll keep you posted.

DarkSkies
09-18-2023, 03:09 PM
Those look awesome! I'm not a skateboarder too but look at that Golden Charizard! :o_o:

Looking forward for the pics :D

Pidgey
09-21-2023, 04:20 PM
I got Ivysaur. Time to buy Bulbasaur and Venasaur

Erik.
09-21-2023, 04:51 PM
Aww man, I dig the Mew board but it really rubs me the wrong way they made them random. Something that costs 150 dollars should be illegal to be a "blind" buy. People are going to want multiple of them so they would have made huge money anyway. Why be a money-grabbing asshole? :/ that's just my opinion though... but meh

pillowfighter
09-21-2023, 08:27 PM
Oh man these are sick! It’s crazy how people jack up the prices on everything. The mew is so cute!

Infected
09-22-2023, 02:10 AM
These are amazing! Outside of the US (for people like me) skateboards aren't a hype item, and it often surprises me how big a market there is for them. But these are genuinely cool!

Excalibur
09-26-2023, 06:51 AM
I'm behind on the times.

They dropped earlier this week for $110.

Of course they sold out almost instantly. But there is a market for them on ebay... 3 times the price though...

I'll update this post with more information as keep researching.

The only created 50 of each GOLD Skateboard.

All boards were released in mystery bags.

So that means there are only 250 gold boards.

Gold boards are currently being bid on through eBay for a couple thousand dollars!!

idk how i missed this post but i just watched pokerev open some up after paying 300-450 per deck on ebay FUCK YOU SCALPERS on that one man. garbage of the company to only make 50 IMO well low count tbh. maybe like 200 gold and like 450 regulars?? either way good job to people who actually only picked up 5 to keep and ride on!!!

really a cool collab and i hope birdhouse and ELEMENT get in on this.

Shinx
01-02-2024, 09:18 PM
Only just saw this thread, they were super limited in New Zealand and people are selling them for 1000+ still, I want to get my hands on one, one day they are so cool

Pidgey
01-02-2024, 09:46 PM
Now is likely not the time to say I bought the trio after paying 400 and ripping Ivysaur the cheapest of the trio.

Excalibur ^

Shinx
You can find some of the unpopular boards for around $200 on ebay. Not sure how it works buying from another country... I just imagine shipping is higher?

Venasaur and Bulbasaur were around $300 each when I bought them.

Peaches_and_Mocha
01-02-2024, 10:09 PM
These are CUTE CUTE CUTE!! The mew one is to die for:korbie_blush:

Even if I did skateboard I wouldn't want to use it in fear of it getting scratched up!

- - - Updated - - -

Aww man, I dig the Mew board but it really rubs me the wrong way they made them random. Something that costs 150 dollars should be illegal to be a "blind" buy. People are going to want multiple of them so they would have made huge money anyway. Why be a money-grabbing asshole? :/ that's just my opinion though... but meh

I completely agree. Blind bags are way too popular nowadays. It was fun when it was those little Japanese toys but its really gotten out of hand. A skateboard blind bag? Really??

Shinx
01-02-2024, 10:16 PM
Pigeon
Ebay generally doesn't ship to NZ and if I use a freight forwarding company it's about 100-200ish generally