PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay Section?

JillCrash
04-25-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi guys! I'm new here, obviously, but I just was looking through the board and I was VERY disappointed that there are no roleplays here! If I missed them somehow I apologize, it's almost 3am where I am right now, but I think a roleplay board would be so cool. :3 I have a few characters I would love to roleplay, but every time I try to I get silenced. D:

Thoughts? Did I miss the roleplay section? Is there a reason there isn't one?

Also hi! ^^ My name is Jillian.

Lilac Tentacles
04-25-2012, 01:46 AM
I don't think we have one, you can bring it up with mods and see if they think it would take off as a good idea.

First, take your neopets account down. This is a cheating site and giving out your legit neopets account is not a good idea. Edit your post and remove it for your own safety dearie.

JillCrash

J_L_K_64
04-25-2012, 01:52 AM
took out your neo account for ya, but welcome

but this RP board, would ya want it in the adult section, or for general RPing?

JillCrash
04-25-2012, 01:58 AM
Thank you both! o_o didn't think of that.

It depends on what kind of filters you would put on it and how much you would want to watch what is posted... I'm guessing the adult section is where swearing/etc. is more accepted, so if that's the case it might be better there. You guys would know better than me!

I just know a lot of people struggle to find an active place outside of Neopets to roleplay... you can't make a board and tell people, because you'll get frozen, and you can't just roleplay there, because it's near impossible with all the filters. There's already a lot of people here, so there's potential. If this is mainly a hacking site though, I'm not sure if there would be a lot of roleplayers here. Like I said, you would know better than me!

J_L_K_64
04-25-2012, 02:00 AM
well honestly it would all depend on what type of RPing you had in mind, and how active it would be, lol like if you wanted it to be sexually based it would have to be in the adult section, but most other things could probably be either in the spam section or general

JillCrash
04-25-2012, 02:03 AM
I was thinking more Neopets roleplaying. xD I like to think up characters for my pets, so roleplaying them would be fun. As for sexual stuff, I don't usually go that route, but I suppose if other people were roleplaying you could make it a rule that it then has to be posted in the Adult Board, perhaps?

J_L_K_64
04-25-2012, 02:10 AM
well let's have staff think about this and we'll see what we'll do about it

JillCrash
04-25-2012, 02:11 AM
Cool, thank you! I just thought it might be a cool idea. ^^

sarahbella
04-25-2012, 03:06 PM
I think it'd be a cool idea. c: I'd definitely love a roleplaying section.

Kristin
04-25-2012, 03:26 PM
I was actually thinking about this earlier. I think, instead of a board where people have the RP on the board itself, I think we should have some sort of "RP Wanted" board where people can post like "Seeking one on one" and have the actual RP either thru PMs or on something like MSN/Skype. That way we don't have to have separate boards (in the adult section) for people who want to RP sexual stuff.

JillCrash
04-25-2012, 07:13 PM
^ This would work for sure!
I'm glad other people would be interested in this. :3 I use to be HUGELY into roleplaying before TNT cracked down on their filters.

J_L_K_64
04-25-2012, 09:00 PM
I was actually thinking about this earlier. I think, instead of a board where people have the RP on the board itself, I think we should have some sort of "RP Wanted" board where people can post like "Seeking one on one" and have the actual RP either thru PMs or on something like MSN/Skype. That way we don't have to have separate boards (in the adult section) for people who want to RP sexual stuff.

let's mention Topanga here and if says it's ok, i can go ahead and make this board for y'all

Ryan~
04-25-2012, 09:12 PM
took out your neo account for ya, but welcome

but this RP board, would ya want it in the adult section, or for general RPing?

I don't even think that crossed anyone's mind but yours. lol.

J_L_K_64
04-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Bammeh, ya never know, i have seen some RP boards start out innocent, then someone jumps into it and it gets degraded very quickly

Ryan~
04-25-2012, 10:10 PM
:( I'd hate for that to happen.

Lilac Tentacles
04-26-2012, 02:47 AM
Here, i'll start.

Bammeh walked in the front door after his 2 hour commute from work. It had been the longest day from hell. He undid his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. He headed to the stairs and began the long trudge to the second floor. He stopped as he heard a noise coming from a few feet above him. Standing in a thin, pink nighty was his lover. Short, brown hair whispered over pale shoulders and a small pert tongue trailed sensually over delicate lips. Bammeh's heart stopped in his chest.

Milly thought he looked pretty in the slinky neglige. He spun for Bammeh and saw when his breath caught. Milly knew he'd surprised his jewlove.

... TBC in AS.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

maxxine
04-26-2012, 02:58 AM
Im going to kill you omg

Kristin
04-26-2012, 09:31 AM
cupcakeninja
I wish I could rep you for that post.

Ryan~
04-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Milly the secret is out my love

Lilac Tentacles
04-26-2012, 12:33 PM
cupcakeninja
I wish I could rep you for that post.

I don't feel like you should have a problem with that...

HINT*HINT!