PDA

View Full Version : A tiny little man

penumbra
08-31-2023, 05:15 PM
Obligatory newbie thread- just got my little guy- I think its SO COOL this forum has an entire little virtual pet system.
I got a chameleon! I love him, but I wish I had gotten a bnunny lol

From what I've read it behooves me to find some friends- so friend me if you wish people!! I will gladly take care of your little guys in turn.

Alister
08-31-2023, 05:28 PM
Congrats on the new buddy :korbie_blush: You can try re-rolling your egg if you want to aim for a different type of Ryu too! At least I assume you can, I can't remember if that's a feature that you have to unlock over time.

Infected
08-31-2023, 06:05 PM
Congratulations on your new little buddy! Take care of it and other people's Ryu's, and watch it evolve!

DarkSkies
08-31-2023, 06:21 PM
Welcome to Ryu parenthood, a great thing about e it's that they're customizable too :tiger:

As Alister said you can go to your Settings > Edit Profile and check if you have a black egg besides your Ryu bar there, that icon it's meant for rerolling (change to another species).

Rerolling is available every 30 days, another option is going to the Trading ryu thread.

Many evolutions, backgrounds and scenes come to you and your new buddy :korbie_blush:

penumbra
08-31-2023, 06:24 PM
Welcome to Ryu parenthood, a great thing about e it's that they're customizable too :tiger:

As Alister said you can go to your Settings > Edit Profile and check if you have a black egg besides your Ryu bar there, that icon it's meant for rerolling (change to another species).

Rerolling is available every 30 days, another option is going to the Trading ryu thread.

Many evolutions, backgrounds and scenes come to you and your new buddy :korbie_blush:

Ohh thank you, we can trade these little guys?? How fun :$

Nattiee
08-31-2023, 06:40 PM
Hi there! There's a trading thread, too. There may be someone with a bunny willing to trade you :)

marvelousmarvin
08-31-2023, 06:56 PM
AW YEAH, welcome to the little guy club!!! I'd trade you a bunny if I had one. Rest assured your chameleon is wicked cool, though :P

Rinon
08-31-2023, 07:09 PM
Welcome to the ryu club!!! Like others have said you can try to reroll it. I rerolled mine to a flower and wasn't jiving with it initially, but I'm kinda digging it now.

Might reroll after the last evolution for the bg xD I'll see

Uma
08-31-2023, 07:22 PM
Awwhhh the chameleon is an awesome one to start with! Congratulations :D

You can always trade for a bunny later in the "Ryugotchi Trades" there are plenty of wonderful folks on cK who somehow always make it happen!

Patamon
08-31-2023, 07:23 PM
Congrats on your new ryu!! If you want a bunny, mine just turned into one recently and I would be more than happy to trade him to you!

pillowfighter
08-31-2023, 07:35 PM
What a fun little guy!!! The chameleon is so cute!!! I used to have the bunny and it’s very adorable as well!

penumbra
08-31-2023, 07:38 PM
Congrats on your new ryu!! If you want a bunny, mine just turned into one recently and I would be more than happy to trade him to you!

Ohh you are too kind! How do we trade, we go to the trade thread and say we wanna trade right?

Patamon
08-31-2023, 07:59 PM
Ohh you are too kind! How do we trade, we go to the trade thread and say we wanna trade right?

I believe so! I just made a quick post there so that we can initiate it if you wanted to go through with the trade :)

Felinae
09-01-2023, 11:25 PM
congrats on the new friend!!!!!!! if you need someone to help take care of them im happy to friend ^w^
chameleon is so cute, but best of luck finding a bunny if that's what your after!!!!!!