PDA

View Full Version : Acquired a Ryu :) Now what?

SourSkittles
08-23-2023, 06:51 AM
I couldn't quite figure out the egg ryu's ... so I am stumped what to do can anyone point me in the right direction :)

Rinon
08-23-2023, 06:59 AM
Congrats on the little guy!
Just keep checking in on it once in a while and it'll hatch in no time. Can't wait to see what it evolves to, that's always exciting for Ryus. :D

SourSkittles
08-23-2023, 07:09 AM
Congrats on the little guy!
Just keep checking in on it once in a while and it'll hatch in no time. Can't wait to see what it evolves to, that's always exciting for Ryus. :D

It hatched. Its so cute! Now to find out what it is. Looks like a dear or a puppy idk

Unown
08-23-2023, 07:24 AM
It hatched. Its so cute! Now to find out what it is. Looks like a dear or a puppy idk

There is an evolution tree that you can find on the forum - do a search to see.

It'll show you what are the forms your Ryu can evolve into. Enjoy!! :D

DreamEater
08-23-2023, 08:03 AM
Congratulations on your little friend!!
I think thats a deer, I've got puppy in mine :3

If you'd like, I can send a friend request? I'm always looking for more friends share ryu care duties!

Patamon
08-23-2023, 08:38 AM
Congratulations on your new ryu!

Now that the little buddy is hatched you just make sure to check its hearts every so often and have fun! c:

pillowfighter
08-23-2023, 08:42 AM
Congrats on your new friend! It hatched into a deer so cute!!!!
Keep an eye on its hearts and it’ll evolve in no time!

SourSkittles
08-23-2023, 09:05 AM
There is an evolution tree that you can find on the forum - do a search to see.

It'll show you what are the forms your Ryu can evolve into. Enjoy!! :D

Definitely a cute little dear or is it deer? lol I can't believe how long it took for me to understand how to take care of the though.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations on your little friend!!
I think thats a deer, I've got puppy in mine :3

If you'd like, I can send a friend request? I'm always looking for more friends share ryu care duties!

I would love that. I was reading earlier you can take care of your friends ryus to probably have to read it a few more times to figure out how to set it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations on your new ryu!

Now that the little buddy is hatched you just make sure to check its hearts every so often and have fun! c:

I seen a lot of ryu babies with poopsicles all over there home and they don't seem to be doing to well ...

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on your new friend! It hatched into a deer so cute!!!!
Keep an eye on its hearts and it’ll evolve in no time!

Its so cute! I wish there was a baby yoda ryu it could hang out with lol.
Might mess around more with the color options I have available. He's hard to see.

pillowfighter
08-23-2023, 09:13 AM
You’ll definitely unlock more colors in no time by posting around and interacting with others too!

Ariealle
08-23-2023, 09:24 AM
welcome to parenthood! please feel free to take care of any poop Ryus/all the Ryus (if you have time) to keep them happy!
in regards to taking care of friends' Ryu, if you were to be friends on cK with the owners, once the owner and Ryu have gone to sleep for the day, they will still be wide awake for you.
this thread here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
people post there often for friends, so feel free to add anyone who has mentioned.
happy Ryuing!

Alister
08-23-2023, 09:36 AM
congrats, I love the deer branch! That's a great one to have. If you successfully evolve to stage 2 you unlock a really nice scene. Also as a random note, if you don't like the deer necessarily, you can also post in the Ryu Trading thread to see if anyone wants to trade you a different Ryu for your deer ^^

edit - this unlocked the Spongebob pop for me and I didn't even know it was a thing I'M DYING

EDIT 2 - oh yeah! And while there isn't an official yoda Ryu, GreatWhiteNorth did make Nattiee a super cute custom one in her thread here - [Only registered and activated users can see links]

custom Ryus can't replace the official ones in the actual userbar but they can be added to an avatar image, like my little sea serpent that GWN also made for me :korbie_blush:

Patamon
08-23-2023, 10:17 AM
Definitely a cute little dear or is it deer? lol I can't believe how long it took for me to understand how to take care of the though.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love that. I was reading earlier you can take care of your friends ryus to probably have to read it a few more times to figure out how to set it up.

- - - Updated - - -

I seen a lot of ryu babies with poopsicles all over there home and they don't seem to be doing to well ...

- - - Updated - - -

Its so cute! I wish there was a baby yoda ryu it could hang out with lol.
Might mess around more with the color options I have available. He's hard to see.

Yes, lots of poopsicles to scoop! I forgot to mention that part hehe
I gave you an add to help you babysit your new puppy ^^

Infected
08-23-2023, 10:30 AM
Congrats on your new friend, he's really cute! You'll unlock more scenes and colours by taking care of other ryu's around here.

I wish there was a baby yoda ryu it could hang out with lol.

I could take a shot at making you a Baby Yoda ryu bar for your avatar stack if you wanted :)

Excalibur
08-23-2023, 10:32 AM
congrats on your ryu! just keep feeding, cleaning and playing with the ryu until it digivoles!!!

marvelousmarvin
08-23-2023, 10:34 AM
Congrats on the little deer friend, they're so cuuute <3 I checked in on all the Ryus on this thread to make sure their hearts are full owo)9

Pidgey
08-23-2023, 10:42 AM
You love them and feed them and scoop a bunch of poop now x)

DarkSkies
08-23-2023, 02:44 PM
Congratulations and welcome to ryu parenthood! There's lot of stuff related you can do with your new companion and I'll try to sum up here :korbie_blush:

:positive: Play, feed and scoop. Hearts filled = Happy Ryu = Increase of Luck

:positive: Taking care of your own Ryu = Easier to increase your luck

:positive: Luck = Stars (actual progress shown on your Edit Profile Page)

:positive: 5 Stars = Evolution. Less than 5 stars = most of the time means hoping to another species branch.

:positive: Some evolutions (1st to 2nd stage, or 2nd to 3rd stage) = Reward new scenes!

:positive: Taking care of your/other ryus = May reward new scenes/paints!

:positive: Taking care of your/other ryus on seasonal times = May reward seasonal scenes/paints!

:positive: Scooping poops = 1500 poops rewards a new userbar!

:positive: Taking care of different n ryus (n as secret number) = New ryusitter userbar!

:positive: Sleeping ryus can only be taken care of by friends. Time to make new friends! (I'm always happy to add more :tiger: )

:positive: Being a good responsible ryu parent = Possibility of unlocking the visitor perk! (Your can now play with another ryu)

You can always visit the Ryugotchi ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) forum if you want to know more and see the ryu related art too.

I hope that helps to give a general idea. But most of all, remember to have fun :D

SourSkittles
08-23-2023, 05:59 PM
welcome to parenthood! please feel free to take care of any poop Ryus/all the Ryus (if you have time) to keep them happy!
in regards to taking care of friends' Ryu, if you were to be friends on cK with the owners, once the owner and Ryu have gone to sleep for the day, they will still be wide awake for you.
this thread here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
people post there often for friends, so feel free to add anyone who has mentioned.
happy Ryuing!

OMG should I set a timer to check on the wee lad. J/P I keep checking on him today even though i have been gone most of the day loging in on my phone. He's a cutey pie.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, lots of poopsicles to scoop! I forgot to mention that part hehe
I gave you an add to help you babysit your new puppy ^^

Thanks! I;ll try and figure that all out tomorrow when I come home from my appointment. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on your new friend, he's really cute! You'll unlock more scenes and colours by taking care of other ryu's around here.

I could take a shot at making you a Baby Yoda ryu bar for your avatar stack if you wanted :)

OMG that would be amazing! Appreciate the gesture so much!