PDA

View Full Version : Little Guy ACQUIRED

marvelousmarvin
08-20-2023, 02:15 PM
I'm going around helping peeps with their Ryus, not really expecting anything out of it other than the satisfaction of finishing tasks (as well as helping others). Then, out of nowhere, I realize there's a new addition to my sidebar?! LITTLE GUY LITTLE GUY LITTLE GUY :quighype:

Charmander
08-20-2023, 02:19 PM
Congratulations on your Ryu! They are sure a lot of fun to collect and watch evolve. Can't wait to see what yours hatches into!

marvelousmarvin
08-20-2023, 02:22 PM
It's such a great idea all-around ;) It keeps you coming back for more because you get attached to them, you get to interact with others to help them keep their own Ryus happy, it's super neat to see the diversity in designs... Honestly, I love it here already!

Cocobutter
08-20-2023, 02:25 PM
Congrats on your Ryu!! :$ I'm on my first one too! I'm excited to see which one you get. :)

DreamEater
08-20-2023, 02:52 PM
Aaw you got a bird!! I'm jelly :D
Congrats on your little guy!!!!

Patamon
08-20-2023, 03:03 PM
Congrats on your little birb! Ryus are so fun c: I love matching mine with my userbars and seeing how it evolves every so often ^^

Lyrichord
08-20-2023, 03:31 PM
Yay!! Welcome to the Ryu parenthood club! Ryouta is a sweet little bird. :$ Every 30 days or so your ryu will evolve or jump to a different branch, depending on the luck (that can be visualized by the stars underneath the left of your ryu on your edit profile page ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). If you keep your luck up, the 2nd stage bird will give you a pretty treetops scene for your ryu userbar! Stage 3 of the bird is a Phoenix!! The first post of this thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links](inc-non-actives)) has a lot of great info, as does this one ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Now caring for other ryus will help you unlock even more scenes and paints for your little guy. Have fun!!

Infected
08-20-2023, 04:19 PM
Congratulations! It's so cute! I recently got mine a few weeks ago and it evolved yesterday!

marvelousmarvin
08-20-2023, 04:37 PM
YOO, it's gonna turn into a PHOENIX? I just checked the sprites for its evolutionary branch and it's sooo cool, it really appeals to my Pokémon brainrot. And knowing I'll unlock stuff by helping people just makes it all the more rewarding :'D Thank you so much for all the info!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Woah, your Ryu is so majestic!! The Starry Night background with the yellow paint + buttons is a fantastic combo. Thank you so much!

Erik.
08-20-2023, 05:42 PM
Haha congrats! I always love to see people enthusiastic about getting their first Ryu :D

Aero
08-20-2023, 07:01 PM
Cuuute bird, congrats!! May your Ryu always be in good health :'D

SourSkittles
08-23-2023, 06:20 AM
Congrats! I'm hoping to finally unlock a ryu finally figured out how to take care of them this morning!

Update I got a cute little eggie ryu ... ahh. Not sure what to do with the egg though

pillowfighter
08-23-2023, 08:03 AM
Congratulations!!! Ryu’s are so fun to watch grow!

Excalibur
08-23-2023, 10:33 AM
congrats on your lil birb! hope it evolves into an awesome lil ryu!

TsUNaMy WaVe
08-23-2023, 10:35 AM
Congrats!!! How exciting~
The bird tree is really nice :)

Pidgey
08-23-2023, 10:47 AM
Congratulations!!! Taking care of them is addictive! And then there is collecting scenes, paints and completing every branch x)

Best of luck with your new little one :)

marvelousmarvin
08-23-2023, 11:32 AM
As a thank you to all the sweethearts in the replies, I helped out with all your little guys as well :'D Thank you so much for the good vibes y'all, we have to organize a playdate with all our Ryus ;)

Uma
08-24-2023, 07:50 PM
Congratulations!!! A little birdie too :D