PDA

View Full Version : Noxious Swamp: Aug 19th-22nd

Pidgey
08-18-2023, 12:24 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Skrelp Shiny Debut
2nd Chance to get Shiny Turtonator from raids

Not much else.

Skrelp will be available this weekend to New York Ticket holders for go fest as well.

Synth Salazzle
08-18-2023, 01:10 PM
EXCUSE ME MY FAVOURITE POKEMON HAS INCREASED SHINY CHANCES FROM BEING HATCHED!? THIS IS INCREDIBLY GOOD NEWS I PICKED THE BEST TIME TO GET BACK INTO POGO.
I'M NOT HATCHING MY 10K EGGS TIL TOMORROW OFFICIALLY.

Alister
08-18-2023, 01:11 PM
EXCUSE ME MY FAVOURITE POKEMON HAS INCREASED SHINY CHANCES FROM BEING HATCHED!? THIS IS INCREDIBLY GOOD NEWS I PICKED THE BEST TIME TO GET BACK INTO POGO.

ooh which one? I'm a huge Noivern and Dragalge fan so I'm stoked to see them in the event

Synth Salazzle
08-18-2023, 01:12 PM
ooh which one? I'm a huge Noivern and Dragalge fan so I'm stoked to see them in the event

Dratini but I love every mon listed.
Noibat is another favourite. I have a shiny one I got legit in gen 6 that I still have.

Patamon
08-18-2023, 01:22 PM
wait I love so many of these Pokemon. Noibat especially <3 I'll be joining in on this event for sure :korbie_blush:

Pidgey
08-18-2023, 01:37 PM

If I'm not mistaken the rates are for new eggs.

Alot of people keep there eggs cleared out prior to the event and then hatch out the new eggs.

Info graph shows Pokemon Appearing in the wild more frequently also

It's a round Circle not and egg :)

Synth Salazzle
08-18-2023, 01:51 PM
If I'm not mistaken the rates are for new eggs.

Alot of people keep there eggs cleared out prior to the event and then hatch out the new eggs.

Info graph shows Pokemon Appearing in the wild more frequently also

It's a round Circle not and egg :)

I never paid attention to these charts before i started spoofing so idk how to read them or prepare for events LOL
imma hatch my eggs now though thanks for the warning