PDA

View Full Version : [GUIDE] Avatar Games List for Relaunched Flash Games! (with review scores and tips)

Infected
07-26-2023, 01:34 PM
Flash Games Return!

TNT today announced the re-release of 50+ flash games that are now available in the Gamesroom through integration with Ruffle!

With this they've brought back some old favourites to Neopians to enjoy their nostalgic youths again! But more importantly, for collectors this has brought back the ability to try and unlock avatars associated with these flash games. Below is a list of avatars that can currently be unlocked through these re-released flash games as on 26th July 2023!

For those planning on Score Sending or AoB'ing, I've included the last known review scores and impossible scores (that are unattainable) where available.

For those wanting to try getting them legit, I've included spoilers with a tl;dr list of useful tips for the games from JN's tips.

AAA's Revenge

Score 1,000+ points in AAA's Revenge ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

??
??

Tips
- If a flashing shield appears, hit Roothless from another angle
- When Roothless yawns, you have 5 seconds to hit him before the game ends
- Hit Roothless three times in quick succession to maximize points earned

Carnival of Terror

Score 725+ points in Carnival of Terror ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

890-1,100

Tips
- Type piecrust during gameplay to refill your ammo meter once per game.
-Type custard during gameplay to refill your health meter once per game.

Chia Bomber

Score 1,300+ points in Chia Bomber 2 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
- Type geoffrey any time in-game, even if between levels, and you'll get an extra life.

Smuggler

Score 2,500+ points in Dubloon Disaster ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

None

Tips
- Typing scallywags creates a whirlpool. This only works once per game, so use it wisely.
- This game is currently broken and the mines will not explode when they hit each other.

Chia - Florg

Score 250+ points in Feed Florg ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
-Florg chooses which Petpets to eat at random, and he will not necessarily eat the ones that have been on the table the longest.
-If you have to choose between two Petpets to save, save the one that is the easiest to get to.
-Getting a high enough score for the avatar depends mostly on luck. If you play the game enough, eventually it will be yours!

Freaky Factory - Yoinked

Score 1,250+ points in Freaky Factory ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
- If you see the rare Atomic Blob, ignore all other blobs to make use of it.

Grand Theft Ummagine

Score 1,100 points in Grand Theft Ummagine ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

None

Tips
- This link ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) will give you solutions to every level in the game.

Hungry Skeith - Jelly Processing Plant

Score 1,000+ points in Hungry Skeith ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
- During the earlier levels try to avoid dumping the red peppers into the barrel but don't let the Skeith eat them either
Always return to the front conveyor belt at the end up each level

Ice Cream Machine

Score 14,500+ in Ice Cream Machine ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Note: Also available in the HTML5 version.

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
- Collecting a shield will reset your size to normal
- Increasing scoop speed can lead to higher scores
- Remain in the bottom center of the screen as much as possible

Whacked

Score 850+ points in Kass Basher ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
- Hold the left mouse button (or the space bar) from the moment the bat hits the plushie to hold in the flappy parts of the plushie's cape. Release once the plushie hits its peak and starts to come down.
- As the plushie hits the ground, click in time with the impact to make it bounce and gain an extra few yards. This can be done up to six times in quick succession if you time it right.
- Only hit the plushie when the wind speed is 7 or greater. For an avatar-score you should wait until it reaches 9.
- Purposefully miss the plushie if your wind speed is 6 or lower. Hopefully, the next time you get to bat the wind speed will be greater.

Magax: Destroyer

Score 3,500+ points in MAGAX: Destroyer II ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

None

Tips
- Use the code xagam to replenish your health meter. This can only be used once per game.

Meepit Vs Feepit

Score 3,000+ points in Meepit Vs. Feepit ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

??

Tips
- Try not to hit the Meepits when they are blocking. They will still take damage, but you won't get any points.
- If a Meepit is blocking, move close to it and use a combo move.
- You should attack with combos as often as possible to get the most points.

Meerca - Chase

Score 1,250+ points in Meerca Chase II ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
- Type superextrahypergravitymode on the level select screen to unlock gravity mode. This mode gives 50x points for each negg type.

Spike It!

Score 800+ points in Mynci's Beach Volleyball ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Nimmo's Pond

Score 4,000+ points in Nimmo's Pond ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
- If you get hit by anything in level 1 or 2, restart the game.
- You can usually get the avatar around level 27

Petpet Rescue

Score 250+ points in Petpet Rescue ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
- Restart your game if you lose a life on the first level if you are trying for the avatar. You will want the maximum number of lives for future levels.
- If you are trying for the avatar, try to collect all of the gems in each level. Gems are easy points. You do not get bonus points for finishing the level early, so take all the time you need.

Snowmuncher

Score 5,000+ points in Snowmuncher ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
- Typing buuuurrrrrrrrp at any point during your game will reduce your bloat meter by 50%. That's one b, four u's, eight r's and one p.
- In the first level, take your time and try to score about 700 points (or more if you can) without losing any lives and without using the code to reduce your bloat. Time isn't too much of an issue at this stage so you can take a moment to scan the screen to look for the larger groups of the same coloured block to go after, and you can pause in between eating to allow the blocks you have dislodged to collapse around you and rack up more points. If you lose a life or don't make the points then restart your game.

In the second level, try your hardest to get as many of the gems as you can; though if a gem is too far out of the way or surrounded by dirt blocks then it is probably better to ignore it to avoid overfilling your bloat meter. Continue to eat your way down to the bottom but don't complete the level. Instead, just stay near the bottom and eat until your bloat meter is full and then wait for the time to run out. No, I haven't gone mad, just bear with me!

Deckswabber

Score 1,200+ points in Stowaway Sting ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

??

Tips
- Typing scrap during a game will completely refill your health bar once per game. Since it only works once, you should only use it when your health is in the red.
- If the thugs take away any of your money bags on levels 1 or 2, start over.
- Waiting for bonuses before completing a level will usually net you more points than finishing the level early.

Revenge is Sweet

Score 2,250+ points in TNT Staff Smasher ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Review Score
Impossible Score

Tips
- This game has a cheat code. Type a5paragu5 to get a bigger mallet. Using this cheat is not recommended, however, as it actually makes the staffers much harder to whack.
-

Hope this helps you finally get the avatars you're still missing on your account, or get them on your fresh new account!

I will keep updating this list as and when (and if) more of the older avatar flash games get unvaulted!

List of all the games working (re-released and those already working) on the 25th July update
Attack of the Revenge
Biscuit Brigade: Hagans Last Stand
Carnival of Terror
Caves and Corridors: Mystery Island
Chemistry for Beginners
Chia Bomber 2
Crisis Courier
Dar-BLAT!!!
Defender Trainer
Dubloon Disaster
Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars
Eye of The Storm
Faerie Bubbles
Faerie Caves II - Fyora’s Quest
Faerie Cloud Racers
Fashion Fever
Feed Florg
Flycatcher
Freaky Factory
gadgadsgame
Ghost Bopper
Goparokko
Grand Theft Ummagine
Gwyl’s Great Escape
Hasee Bounce
Hungry Skeith
Ice Cream Machine
Igloo Garage Sale - The Game
Imperial Exam
Itchy Invasion
Jolly Jugglers
Jubble Bubble
Kass Basher
Kiko Match II
Kou-jong
Kreludor Escape
Magax II
Magma Blaster
Maraqua Raiders
Marbleman Attack
Maths Nightmare
Meepit Juice Break
Meepit vs. Feepit
Meerca Chase II
Mootix Drop
Mop ‘n’ Bop
Mynci Beach Volleyball
National Neopian
NC Race (AD)
Nimmos Pond
Petpet Cannonball
Petpet Rescue
Piper Panic
Princess Lunara
Pterattack
Qasalan Caper
Revel Roundup
Rink Runner
Roodoku
Ruins Rampage
Shenkuu Warrior I
Smug Bug Smite
Snackrifice
Snowball Fight
Snowmuncher
Sophie’s Stew
Space Fungus
Spell-Or-Starve
Splat-A-Sloth
Stowaway Sting
Sutek’s Tomb
Swarm: The Bugs
Techo Says
The Buzzer Game
The Castle of Eliv Thade
Time Tunnel
TNT Smasher
Toy Box Escape
Tug O War
Turmac Roll
Typing Terror
Tyrannian Golf
Ugga Smash
Usuki Frenzy
Usul Suspects
Warf Rescue
Web of Vernax
Wocky Wobble
Word Poker
Word Pyramid

Polarchuck
07-26-2023, 03:16 PM
Wooaaah thanks for this!
So AAA's Revenge is working now? can we get the avatar? :o

Tyranitar
07-26-2023, 03:20 PM
Wooaaah thanks for this!
So AAA's Revenge is working now? can we get the avatar? :o

Yup, looks like you can now play it.
Click here to go directly ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Polarchuck
07-26-2023, 03:27 PM
Yup, looks like you can now play it.
Click here to go directly ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Woaaaaaaaaaah
Sooo avatar can now be obtained? it was with a glitch even when the flash still existed, if so today is a great day for tnt hahahhaha

Tyranitar
07-26-2023, 03:34 PM
Woaaaaaaaaaah
Sooo avatar can now be obtained? it was with a glitch even when the flash still existed, if so today is a great day for tnt hahahhaha

Weeeeell, that's something I don't know.
I guess theres one way to know it. I suck at games so I don't think I can make it to 1,000 points.

Infected
07-26-2023, 03:40 PM
Woaaaaaaaaaah

Some avatars could still be glitched, there's only one way to find out! I already have it so I can't confirm.

Also all games have been linked under the avatars!

Tyranitar
07-26-2023, 03:54 PM
Some avatars could still be glitched, there's only one way to find out! I already have it so I can't confirm.

Also all games have been linked under the avatars!

I was going to tell you that adding links to the games could be useful, I just noticed the links are there, I looked for them in the big game title directly under the avatar. Sorry for that.

DarkSkies
07-26-2023, 06:21 PM
Oh wow thanks for the guide! I need the AAA avatar but 1000 points seems a lot, I could barely do 60 before lol

Do you know how long would take to reach that score i'm average? :O

omg.UFOs
07-26-2023, 08:11 PM
Well, this makes me happy. I missed the games, I hope we get "Hanna and the pirate caves" back, but that was Shockwave..

Unown
07-26-2023, 11:27 PM
Yea would love to know if the AAA game gives the avatar. I know that on flash it did, but this one seems like it's still under HTML5. The old classic link doesn't link back to the flash game anymore.

Infected
07-27-2023, 03:29 AM
TNT just released an official list of games that were reworked, and AAA's revenge isn't on it. So it's safe to assume that the avatar wouldn't be given out currently, so I'm hiding it from this list.

For anyone interested in the full list of games, reworked and those already working, here it is.

Attack of the Revenge
Biscuit Brigade: Hagans Last Stand
Carnival of Terror
Caves and Corridors: Mystery Island
Chemistry for Beginners
Chia Bomber 2
Crisis Courier
Dar-BLAT!!!
Defender Trainer
Dubloon Disaster
Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars
Eye of The Storm
Faerie Bubbles
Faerie Caves II - Fyora’s Quest
Faerie Cloud Racers
Fashion Fever
Feed Florg
Flycatcher
Freaky Factory
gadgadsgame
Ghost Bopper
Goparokko
Grand Theft Ummagine
Gwyl’s Great Escape
Hasee Bounce
Hungry Skeith
Ice Cream Machine
Igloo Garage Sale - The Game
Imperial Exam
Itchy Invasion
Jolly Jugglers
Jubble Bubble
Kass Basher
Kiko Match II
Kou-jong
Kreludor Escape
Magax II
Magma Blaster
Maraqua Raiders
Marbleman Attack
Maths Nightmare
Meepit Juice Break
Meepit vs. Feepit
Meerca Chase II
Mootix Drop
Mop ‘n’ Bop
Mynci Beach Volleyball
National Neopian
NC Race (AD)
Nimmos Pond
Petpet Cannonball
Petpet Rescue
Piper Panic
Princess Lunara
Pterattack
Qasalan Caper
Revel Roundup
Rink Runner
Roodoku
Ruins Rampage
Shenkuu Warrior I
Smug Bug Smite
Snackrifice
Snowball Fight
Snowmuncher
Sophie’s Stew
Space Fungus
Spell-Or-Starve
Splat-A-Sloth
Stowaway Sting
Sutek’s Tomb
Swarm: The Bugs
Techo Says
The Buzzer Game
The Castle of Eliv Thade
Time Tunnel
TNT Smasher
Toy Box Escape
Tug O War
Turmac Roll
Typing Terror
Tyrannian Golf
Ugga Smash
Usuki Frenzy
Usul Suspects
Warf Rescue
Web of Vernax
Wocky Wobble
Word Poker
Word Pyramid

Manion
07-27-2023, 04:20 AM
AAA’s revenge hasn’t been reworked to flash/ruffle as far as I know, so it’s highly unlikely that the avvie will be available!

Rattata
07-27-2023, 04:40 AM
AAA's Revenge was never a flash game, it was created from a tutorial for how to create your first HTML5 game.

I've submitted bug reports to neopets telling them exactly what code to update to remove the crash bug in that game but they will not fix it lol

Infected
07-27-2023, 07:45 AM
Thanks Rattata and Manion , I've hidden the game in a spoiler until we get more clarity on the status of this avatar.

I've updated the first post with all the currently "working" games as per TNT as well.

mystical
10-03-2023, 05:42 PM
Over the past fortnight or so I have noticed that many games that were previously relegated to the mirror links are now working on-site. Today I was playing Snot Splatter to my hearts content.