PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!

Evelynn
07-14-2023, 10:15 AM
Finally got myself my own little Ryu! Now to mess around with colours to make everything super cute. I'm so pumped, I needed something new to obsess over lolol.

SourSkittles
07-14-2023, 10:32 AM
I am so not ready for the little baby to join me. I honestly didn't even know what there where yesterday but found one accidently and someone happened to mention about them in a thread i commented on.

Congratulations :)

Patamon
07-14-2023, 11:00 AM
Congrats on your Ryu! They are definitely very fun. I personally love customizing the bar. With time you'll unlock new backgrounds and colors which is always a nice surprise

Evelynn
07-14-2023, 11:04 AM
Congrats on your Ryu! They are definitely very fun. I personally love customizing the bar. With time you'll unlock new backgrounds and colors which is always a nice surprise

The colours are what I am most excited for, honestly. I coded all my Neopets lookups this week but I'm not done with making pretty colours.

Charizard
07-14-2023, 11:06 AM
Yay huge congrats! I'm obsessed with these little cuties ;w;

Excalibur
07-14-2023, 11:09 AM
i honestly love my lil guy. i even named it after my pup freya. just another fun thing to do here <3

Patamon
07-14-2023, 11:12 AM
The colours are what I am most excited for, honestly. I coded all my Neopets lookups this week but I'm not done with making pretty colours.

Ugh I totally get that! It's so satisfying to see the finished product, especially when everything is nice and cohesive :korbie_blush:
I'm not really a coder, but you best believe I will customize the colors on a premade template lol

Cat Purrson
07-14-2023, 11:17 AM
Yay congrats on becoming a Ryu parent! They are very fun and the community does a great job of helping eachother with feeding and scooping!

Ariealle
07-14-2023, 11:31 AM
congrats on becoming a parent!! hope your Ryu serves you well. :apple:

Synth Salazzle
07-14-2023, 11:46 AM
Having ryus becomes addicting. It's what actually brought my interest back to the site because I quit neopets for a few years when I first unlocked mine.
Enjoy ryu time it's got all kinds of awesome features

Hollow
07-14-2023, 12:15 PM
Wooo congrats on your little ryu! :D Take care of them well! The best part is always getting cool new backgrounds and colours :)

Bulbasaur
07-14-2023, 06:04 PM
Big gratz on your Ryu!
They are so adorable and a ton of fun to grow and even collect certain BGs/Colors for them!

So excited for you! :o_o:

DarkSkies
07-15-2023, 01:09 AM
Welcome to the ryu parenthood path, many scenes, background and evolutions may come along your journey 💜

The ryugotchis are one of the best features of ck :korbie_blush: