PDA

View Full Version : July 16th/17th : Catching Some Z's

Pidgey
07-13-2023, 10:36 AM
CATCHING SOME Z'S

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Highlights:
*New* Snorlax with Costume (potential shiny)
Only available to people who bought the Go Plus +

And Debut of Komala!

chii3d
07-13-2023, 11:16 AM
I'm really excited about this and pokemon sleep! I feel like quite some years I've been waiting for pokemon sleep. Is anyone buying the plus + to get the snorlax in the hat? I'm contemplating it but that's a lot of money for one snorlax.

DarkSkies
07-13-2023, 02:06 PM
I'm really excited about this and pokemon sleep! I feel like quite some years I've been waiting for pokemon sleep. Is anyone buying the plus + to get the snorlax in the hat? I'm contemplating it but that's a lot of money for one snorlax.

I think I still have my GO + but it's like first version I believe? Does that even count? Mine was only able to use red pokeballs though I never researched if the later versions did better than that. Still back on the day being on Pier was good for farming experience.

chii3d
07-13-2023, 02:17 PM
I think I still have my GO + but it's like first version I believe? Does that even count? Mine was only able to use red pokeballs though I never researched if the later versions did better than that. Still back on the day being on Pier was good for farming experience.

I have mine too! it's a little bracelet. I actually changed the batteries last week and it still works which is cool.

But, no, the new one costs $60 usd and is like a larger flat pokeball shaped item. I'm not sure I would use it all that much, especially with no being able to wear it. BUT it can use other kinds of balls, not just the plain ones.

Am I meant to be holding this in my hand all the time...?

Kon
07-13-2023, 02:23 PM
Oh man! I definitely would be interested in participating in this event, sadly I don't own a GO +. I also don't think it's really worth it just for this event. Now if I DID own a GO + prior then yea it would be worth it.
Guess I'll be missing out on a Snorlax with a cute little night cap.
Though I don't think it's the end of the world since I haven't opened the app since May.
For sure since the change of Raid Passes, I slowly stopped playing.

Bulbasaur
07-13-2023, 02:29 PM
Oh, I wish I had the Plus Plus so I could try and get the Snorlax, but the other stuff sounds exciting!

Im WAY excited for Pokemon Sleep, as I actually listen to ASMR each night to help me go to sleep. So this will be 10000% perfect for me!

DarkSkies
07-13-2023, 02:33 PM
Am I meant to be holding this in my hand all the time...?

How do you dare to call yourself a pokemon trainer? :mad: lol

So they did improve the GO+, kinda sad they didn't change the pokeballs thing on first one.

Mothman
07-13-2023, 03:04 PM
from my understanding, you don't even have to press a button to use this one! i might get it because of that, though i have been looking at other 3rd party things too.

chii3d
07-13-2023, 03:52 PM
How do you dare to call yourself a pokemon trainer? :mad: lol

So they did improve the GO+, kinda sad they didn't change the pokeballs thing on first one.

But I need my hand for other stuff! Like holding my coffee and all my other trinkets that they dont make pockets for on girl pants!!

Strat
07-14-2023, 12:50 AM
I remember the Go-tcha and Go-tcha Evolve was a thing too not long ago. Worked similar to the original Go+ but with a few extra features including auto catch without having to press any buttons etc. Unfortunately it has since been discontinued and pretty hard to get ahold of anyway via third party selling sites.

I don't think I will bother with the Go ++ as I have no desire to track my sleep etc, however, I AM wondering if PGSharp's devs will be able to implement a version of it into the app similar to what they have done with the 'virtual Go+' device. I really would love to get me one of those Snorlax.