PDA

View Full Version : ACNH Birthdays!

Bulbasaur
07-09-2023, 05:41 PM
So, I was surfing around Threads (yeah, I switched to that one lol) and someone had a fun post about Animal Crossing Villagers that shared the same Birthday as you!
Now, I know most dont want to share that info (which is understandable), so I wanted to see what Villager shares a Birthday with someone you might know!

Could be a friend, family member, a celebrity or even just a certain day you wanted to check out!

[Only registered and activated users can see links](New_Horizons)

Here is the list!

I picked my Grandfather's and this is the one who shares it with him :sassy:

Crooked
07-09-2023, 05:47 PM
The lucky 4/20 villager is Stu!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

kittyray
07-09-2023, 06:13 PM
I share a birthday with Derwin:

Cinderella
07-09-2023, 06:26 PM
My bday villager :)

Excalibur
07-09-2023, 06:28 PM
mine is aurora! i love it and shes on my island

Bulbasaur
07-09-2023, 06:43 PM
Mine is Cole lol

And I cant get over this :slothlul:

Teakwood
07-09-2023, 06:48 PM
Mine is Cole lol

And I cant get over this :slothlul:

Cole, the stoner of the AC world haha.

I'm lucky and I have two.

Raymond

and this vile creature.

Boyd

Bulbasaur
07-09-2023, 06:53 PM
Cole, the stoner of the AC world haha.

I'm lucky and I have two.

Raymond

and this vile creature.

Boyd

LOL! Im sorry, I CACKLED when seeing the other one!

At least you get to share one with Raymond!

Mine has the thousand yard stare :emptiness:

Rebel_Minx
07-09-2023, 08:00 PM
Mine is:

Cat Purrson
07-09-2023, 08:20 PM
I share my birthday with Pudge! 6/11

Teakwood
07-09-2023, 08:47 PM
LOL! Im sorry, I CACKLED when seeing the other one!

At least you get to share one with Raymond!

Mine has the thousand yard stare :emptiness:

I was so pissed off when I saw that BOYD was my birthday twin, and then I saw Raymond and I knew I had to have him.

I've had him on every single island I've done, and will continue to have him as long as I play the game haha.

Crooked
07-09-2023, 08:52 PM
My bday villagers are Boots and Rory. I love Boots, I've had him in a couple of towns before.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Kon
07-09-2023, 10:18 PM
I decided to check out Kon's birthday and he share's a birthday with Hugh!

I personally share a birthday with these two;

54678 54679

Bulbasaur
07-09-2023, 10:34 PM
I was so pissed off when I saw that BOYD was my birthday twin, and then I saw Raymond and I knew I had to have him.

I've had him on every single island I've done, and will continue to have him as long as I play the game haha.

I went on a LONG ass Hunt for Raymond back when the game first came out. I used so many NMTs!
But a friend really wanted him, so I put him up in boxes and let her have em.

Now I can make the Amiibo and get him again, but that journey was wild lol

But for real, I just love that you went and called out Boyd like that for their Birthday lol
I was really hoping that I got to share one with a cute villager or at least a popular one :very_drunk:

- - - Updated - - -

I decided to check out Kon's birthday and he share's a birthday with Hugh!

I personally share a birthday with these two;

54678 54679

Oh my word, Hugh is so adorable!
I had them at some point, but let them go when I was trying to find Marshal

Kon
07-09-2023, 11:05 PM
Oh my word, Hugh is so adorable!
I had them at some point, but let them go when I was trying to find Marshal

After seeing this thread and going through all the villagers birthdays. I'm really tempted to get back on and slowly work on my island again.
From what I can remember, I had Zucker, Zell, Spork, Sherb, Melba, and Gladys on my island.
I know I had more, but I can't exactly remember all of them.
For sure I do remember trying to hunt for Stitches and Lucky!

billytiddles
07-09-2023, 11:25 PM
It's amazing that there are so many possible villagers, some of which have to share birthdays!! I'm very impressed that the community has banded together to document them all too!

Really brings me back to the old GameCube days

Bulbasaur
07-09-2023, 11:40 PM
So, I looked up Sherb's Birthday and his is on Jan 18th
If anyone shares that, just know that Im very jelly as I love Sherb so much! lol

But you have such cute villagers! You should totally try and get back into the game if you can Kon!
Im actually getting back into the game and excited as my Birthday is coming up, and I always find it so cute when they come and celebrate with us
If you do, I'd be happy to come drop off some NMTs/Bells if you would like?

I still need to work on my Island though lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's amazing that there are so many possible villagers, some of which have to share birthdays!! I'm very impressed that the community has banded together to document them all too!

Really brings me back to the old GameCube days

Ily
I LOVE the GameCube version so much. If they bring that out for the Switch, Im 100% going to be playing that like crazy!

But I agree. There are a ton of Villagers! And Tbh, I didnt even know some shared Birthdays, so that is pretty awesome! Would be great to have two villagers with the same Birthday on an Island lol

Kon
07-09-2023, 11:45 PM
Bulbasaur Definitely something to consider! Last week, I actually got back onto FF14 and ended up clearing a trial of MSQ that I've been stuck on since I last played. :P
So I have that to get back into. Not to mention, the other day I ended up getting an item on Maplestory from a boss that hasn't dropped ever since I started running back in September.
Some Maplestory bosses have the same item lock/drop lock just like FF14 and certain dungeons/trials/savage content where you can only get gear from once a week.

Bulbasaur
07-10-2023, 12:04 AM
Kon

:o_o::o_o::o_o:
FFXIV!! Ah, that is so awesome! Im super excited for you for getting back into it!
Tomorrow I see if I win a Lotto if I can move my plot! So Im SO excited for that!
So Im crossing my fingers, as I've been wanting to move my plot for while );

But for ACNH, if you do end up playing (even if here and there), I would be totally down to give you some goodies. I truly dont mind it and always so excited for people to get back into the game.
Even if for just a bit! Plus, maybe one day we can do a Discord Game Night with some people :korbie_blush:
Ive actually been slowing work on my island again and trying to get rid of all these dang flowers lol