PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Mew Available in game again!!

Pidgey
07-06-2023, 10:11 AM
Guaranteed Shiny Mew Research is available in game as of today July 6th!

If you did the previous Shiny Mew research you will not be able to do this one.

The research is $5 USD in the Shop

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

With that it's pokemon go's 7th Anniversary.

Red party hat Squirtle evolutions debut.
You can find costume: Pika, Squirtle, Charmander and Bulbasaur in the wild as well as raids.

Edit: I'm gonna try to keep this PoGo forum up to date from now on :). Hopefully it's helps out.

DarkSkies
07-06-2023, 12:16 PM
As a former shiny collector I remember hating all custom shiny variants because the game always released more and more (especially pikachus) lol

I don't play anymore but I believe these are a re-release? Anyway it's nice to see they keep doing events for the playerbase :)

Pidgey
07-06-2023, 01:10 PM
As a former shiny collector I remember hating all custom shiny variants because the game always released more and more (especially pikachus) lol

I don't play anymore but I believe these are a re-release? Anyway it's nice to see they keep doing events for the playerbase :)

Yes all these costumes are re-released with the debut of Squirtle evolutions.

Bulbasaur
07-06-2023, 01:17 PM
Oh my, I really wish I could join in on this! I would LOVE to try for a shiny mew and all the fun stuff for this event!
I might be able to do it next time it comes out lol

I did catch a Bulbasaur with a party hat today though! OH MY WORD I LOVE THEM!

Alister
07-06-2023, 01:21 PM
I stopped playing Go for a long time but downloaded it a couple of months ago and have been aggressively back into since then. I was super excited for the Mew research but I'm realizing I have a problem if the first step in the research is to get the platinum Kanto medal considering I was looking forward to this research helping me get my first Mew in PoGo lol

Bulbasaur
07-06-2023, 01:24 PM
I stopped playing Go for a long time but downloaded it a couple of months ago and have been aggressively back into since then. I was super excited for the Mew research but I'm realizing I have a problem if the first step in the research is to get the platinum Kanto medal considering I was looking forward to this research helping me get my first Mew in PoGo lol

Oh crap...I actually didnt look at those.
Maybe its good I cant get it, as I know I wont even be able to finish these. Shoot lol

Well, its still neat that people can get a shiny Mew!

Patamon
07-06-2023, 01:30 PM
This made me want to start playing again, but the Platinum Kanto Medal requirement might deter me because I know for a fact I probably will not be able to achieve it :(

The little hat Pokemon are cute as always, though!

Pidgey
07-06-2023, 01:30 PM
Bulbasaur
Alister

I can help you complete the first 151. Hit me up what you need I got you :)

Alcremie
07-06-2023, 02:00 PM
It would take me literal years to reach lvl 40, spin 151 stops and walk 151 km. rip. Has shiny mew been available in any other kind of way?

Bulbasaur
07-06-2023, 02:04 PM
Bulbasaur
Alister

Oh, I appreciate it! But looking at all the quests, I wouldnt be able to finish it like...at all LOL
But I am excited to know that there is a shiny mew! :o_o:

DarkSkies
07-06-2023, 02:06 PM
It would take me literal years to reach lvl 40, spin 151 stops and walk 151 km. rip. Has shiny mew been available in any other kind of way?

I remember all the legit and non legit grinding until level 40, wonderful memories back then. Last I saw they released more levels so no idea how hard is to level up again.

There was one event or quest to get Meow but I have no idea if the shiny was a possibility. Maybe there was another event I'm not aware of?

Ice
07-06-2023, 02:10 PM
Wow it's been 7 years already...! That's so crazy, I still very vividly remember the PoGo craze in my area when it was released, playing with strangers and friends and coworkers during lunch breaks, walking and driving around at night for raids and gym battles. :) Honestly I was super sad when it turned to such a monetization heavy model and I just couldn't mentally keep up with the grind but I was very proud to have achieved level 30 in the early years. But I have to agree as a player who has been out of the circuit for years those tasks seem very steep 😱 maybe if there isn't a deadline on when you can finish the quests by (not sure how it works) but I still couldn't rationalize a 5$ purchase like that haha. Still very cute and I love that the game continues to receive support and updates!

Alister
07-06-2023, 02:11 PM
Bulbasaur
Alister

sadly, JUST Mew is missing for me which I think can't be traded easily since it would take a billion stardust? I'll def hit you up though, I would love to get through this special research and hate being dissuaded by this one thing.

this special research very much leans into the marathon aspect of the game...it will also probably be another couple years before I hit level 40 but I like the thought of slowly chipping away at it in the meantime. I have been really pleasantly surprised since picking the game back up how much faster it feels to level up. I'm level 38, ~1.2M XP in and 2.7M away from level 39 and I think I only hit level 38 within the past month. It's flying by a lot faster than I thought it would by PoGo standards at least.

Ice - there's no deadline to finish special research stuff like this. I've been sitting on one for like four years now because I can't catch a Ditto in the wild to save my life. I've got 10 different special research tracks open right now and just slowly grind them out over time.

Mothman
07-06-2023, 02:21 PM
im so happy this is here! about halfway done with step one hehe >3

Kibba
07-06-2023, 03:42 PM
Is this mew transferable to Pokemon Home*?

Pidgey
07-06-2023, 04:35 PM
tinyburrito

I can help with completing Dex entries dont let that deter you!

- - - Updated - - -

It was available in a similar research last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow it's been 7 years already...! That's so crazy, I still very vividly remember the PoGo craze in my area when it was released, playing with strangers and friends and coworkers during lunch breaks, walking and driving around at night for raids and gym battles. :) Honestly I was super sad when it turned to such a monetization heavy model and I just couldn't mentally keep up with the grind but I was very proud to have achieved level 30 in the early years. But I have to agree as a player who has been out of the circuit for years those tasks seem very steep 😱 maybe if there isn't a deadline on when you can finish the quests by (not sure how it works) but I still couldn't rationalize a 5$ purchase like that haha. Still very cute and I love that the game continues to receive support and updates!

Generally there is no time limit. You have the research until you complete it. If you want the shiny it's worth the buy. Who knows when it will be available again.

- - - Updated - - -

sadly, JUST Mew is missing for me which I think can't be traded easily since it would take a billion stardust? I'll def hit you up though, I would love to get through this special research and hate being dissuaded by this one thing.

this special research very much leans into the marathon aspect of the game...it will also probably be another couple years before I hit level 40 but I like the thought of slowly chipping away at it in the meantime. I have been really pleasantly surprised since picking the game back up how much faster it feels to level up. I'm level 38, ~1.2M XP in and 2.7M away from level 39 and I think I only hit level 38 within the past month. It's flying by a lot faster than I thought it would by PoGo standards at least.

Ice - there's no deadline to finish special research stuff like this. I've been sitting on one for like four years now because I can't catch a Ditto in the wild to save my life. I've got 10 different special research tracks open right now and just slowly grind them out over time.

It is worth it to watch for spotlight hours that offer double xp for catching then using a lucky egg to get even more xp!

Lots of ways to level up quick!!

- - - Updated - - -

Is this mew transferable to Pokemon Home*?
I've never transfered to home before. BUT Google says you can x)

Alister
07-06-2023, 05:53 PM
Oh good lord I am so dumb, I assumed because I only had 150/151 of the Kanto dex that I must not have Mew. No, I do have Mew. It's Kangaskhan. I totally forgot about regional locked Pokemon e_e maybe mega Kanga will come back in raids soon or something.

Bulbasaur
07-06-2023, 06:32 PM
My brother is in the same boat as I am with the Pokemon and such, but since it seems we DO need the original 151, I think we're both out of luck for Mew lol

I need to see if there were other ways to get a legit shiny Mew.

Oh, but I did catch a 3-star Event Bulbasaur an hour ago!
Sucks that they cant evolve, but Squirtle and Charmander can

Pidgey
07-06-2023, 07:24 PM
My brother is in the same boat as I am with the Pokemon and such, but since it seems we DO need the original 151, I think we're both out of luck for Mew lol

I need to see if there were other ways to get a legit shiny Mew.

Oh, but I did catch a 3-star Event Bulbasaur an hour ago!
Sucks that they cant evolve, but Squirtle and Charmander can

Charmander only got the option a year ago. Squirtle was this year. I assume Bulbasaur will be soon. So I am catching extra now ahahaha.

Bulbasaur
07-06-2023, 07:44 PM
Charmander only got the option a year ago. Squirtle was this year. I assume Bulbasaur will be soon. So I am catching extra now ahahaha.

Oh, mkay! That's pretty neat at least.
Im gonna hold on to my little Bulba and hope I can make em big and strong! lol

And I looked at my lv, and Im still only 32 lol
I use to be super active when I would walk my brother to school, but ever since his friend started to give him a ride, I haven't really played much.
This was years ago that we stopped though. But we still play here and there!

Alcremie
07-06-2023, 07:55 PM
Wow Bulbasaur always gets last dibs on stuff when it comes to first gen starter perks :/

Welp I went ahead and bought it anyway so if anyone wants to exchange friend codes for the gift portion feel free to DM me :D and potentially pokemon for the dex but I am about 46 pokemon short for the platinum medal

Bulbasaur
07-06-2023, 08:04 PM
Wow Bulbasaur always gets last dibs on stuff when it comes to first gen starter perks :/

Welp I went ahead and bought it anyway so if anyone wants to exchange friend codes for the gift portion feel free to DM me :D and potentially pokemon for the dex but I am about 46 pokemon short for the platinum medal

Honestly, if I had the money, I would buy it for my brother and I, as I think it would be good to get back into. Especially now that he's out of school and I do need to find an activity lol
But Im always down to make new friends on it!

Excalibur
07-06-2023, 08:13 PM
as much as i hate POGO i might do this. seems theyre giving you a decent amount for a decent cost. still unsure if i fully trust niantic lol

chii3d
07-06-2023, 08:26 PM
I bought this. Not sure how I'm going to get that missing moltres I need. Probably should have looked into the quests before spending the $5. The shiny mew is great though! Long term goal I guess xD

Pidgey
07-06-2023, 08:39 PM
I bought this. Not sure how I'm going to get that missing moltres I need. Probably should have looked into the quests before spending the $5. The shiny mew is great though! Long term goal I guess xD

They are in raids right now. Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres. If we plan this and you have a remote raid pass I can invite you to one sp it's guaranteed to be beat.

Just getting home from a long day though so maybe tomorrow? Hit me up!

Alcremie
07-06-2023, 08:53 PM
They are in raids right now. Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres. If we plan this and you have a remote raid pass I can invite you to one sp it's guaranteed to be beat.

Just getting home from a long day though so maybe tomorrow? Hit me up!

I'd be interested and have some remote passes. Never won a raid tho probably because it was just by myself lol

Patamon
07-07-2023, 08:43 AM
Pigeon That's so kind of you! If I decide to join in I will definitely exchange friend codes with you. :korbie_blush:

Kibba
07-07-2023, 09:09 AM
Is Pokemon Go ++ still a thing? I don't wanna go out and walk to catch Pokemon lol
I'm lv 32, would like to be lv 40 xD

Slowpoke
07-07-2023, 09:15 AM
Omg these challenges to get the Shiny Mew... As much as I want one because I missed the last chance to get one, I think I'm too casual of a player for this. It would take me forever to complete these challenges. I'm also a tad salty about the whole remote raid pass cost increase that Niantic did so I haven't been wanting to get back into it. ;-;

Strat
07-07-2023, 09:21 AM
Is Pokemon Go ++ still a thing? I don't wanna go out and walk to catch Pokemon lol
I'm lv 32, would like to be lv 40 xD

PGSharp is your friend if you have an Android device ;)

I've been playing on and off throughout the past 6 months again and I recently discovered it. Amazing bit of kit, doesn't require a rooted device and it's only a small fee of $5 per month for their premium version (there is also a free version with a lot less functionality, but useable still). I missed out on the Shiny Mew event the first time around, but I too share the same sentiments as Slowpoke of not really being too keen to grind out that many tasks for it.

I am level 40+ already, so that's an easy one but damn.... the rest of the requirements.... (I mean, I understand it's because a Shiny Mew is supposed to be a rare/hard to get thing, but wow).

Kibba
07-07-2023, 09:33 AM
PGSharp is your friend if you have an Android device ;)

I've been playing on and off throughout the past 6 months again and I recently discovered it. Amazing bit of kit, doesn't require a rooted device and it's only a small fee of $5 per month for their premium version (there is also a free version with a lot less functionality, but useable still). I missed out on the Shiny Mew event the first time around, but I too share the same sentiments as Slowpoke of not really being too keen to grind out that many tasks for it.

I am level 40+ already, so that's an easy one but damn.... the rest of the requirements.... (I mean, I understand it's because a Shiny Mew is supposed to be a rare/hard to get thing, but wow).

Well, yeah, those requirements... xD

But unfortunately I'm on iOS

Slowpoke
07-07-2023, 09:42 AM
Well, yeah, those requirements... xD

But unfortunately I'm on iOS

I'm on iOS too and 4 levels short of 40, so it would deadass take forever. I'll have to consider this because I really don't want to miss shiny mew again. xD

Alister
07-07-2023, 09:56 AM
Mew research and 7th anniversary research progress: Day one

54628 54629

yeah, gonna be here for a while on the Mew one with that gift task alone :o_o:

8889 1765 2447 if anyone wants to be my friend and let me inundate you with gifts!!! please be my friend I have so few active ones anymore :')

Alcremie
07-07-2023, 01:03 PM

54628 54629

8889 1765 2447 if anyone wants to be my friend and let me inundate you with gifts!!! please be my friend I have so few active ones anymore :')

I just sent you a request :) You are making good progress! I've got some catching up to do lol but at least niantic got a couple more years out of a lot of us lol

If anyone wants to add me
my friend code is 5490 4451 5448

Bulbasaur
07-07-2023, 01:44 PM
So, I think... if I can get the money, Im gonna do it!
Its better to have the quest and take forever for it than not have it at all lol

Alister
07-07-2023, 01:53 PM
So, I think... if I can get the money, Im gonna do it!
Its better to have the quest and take forever for it than not have it at all lol

I'll gift it to you in game for the price of adding me as a friend =D
Strat - I looked up PGSharp and the features look really cool. Is there any pre-req knowledge on how to use a tool like this other than downloading it? I know absolutely nothing about spoofing.

also it's good to read that no, party bulbasaur cannot evolve into party ivysaur because I thought I was losing my mind when I didn't see an evolution option.

Bulbasaur
07-07-2023, 02:19 PM
Strat - I looked up PGSharp and the features look really cool. Is there any pre-req knowledge on how to use a tool like this other than downloading it? I know absolutely nothing about spoofing.

also it's good to read that no, party bulbasaur cannot evolve into party ivysaur because I thought I was losing my mind when I didn't see an evolution option.

You can dooo that? o:
That's awesome! But I mean, I'll add you because I would love to and getting more friends is always the best :korbie_blush:

Mine is: 3292 3667 4484

And any are welcome to add me as well :o_o:

Alister
07-07-2023, 03:04 PM
You can dooo that? o:
That's awesome! But I mean, I'll add you because I would love to and getting more friends is always the best :korbie_blush:

friend request sent! And aw shoot I'm not seeing that I can gift this research specifically in the shop, I guess it's locked because it's only one purchase per account? But I feel like that shouldn't stop me from getting to gift it to someone =/ I'll send you a DM for a workaround. With the other research/event tickets you do (usually) have the option to purchase for yourself or send to a friend.

ETA - I'm looking more into it and you also have to be Great Friends with someone to gift event tickets too. I think it takes seven days of interaction to level to Great with someone which isn't too bad.

Bulbasaur
07-07-2023, 04:40 PM
friend request sent! And aw shoot I'm not seeing that I can gift this research specifically in the shop, I guess it's locked because it's only one purchase per account? But I feel like that shouldn't stop me from getting to gift it to someone =/ I'll send you a DM for a workaround. With the other research/event tickets you do (usually) have the option to purchase for yourself or send to a friend.

ETA - I'm looking more into it and you also have to be Great Friends with someone to gift event tickets too. I think it takes seven days of interaction to level to Great with someone which isn't too bad.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Alister again.
Please let me rep :o_o: lol I'll be sure to get back to you on this!

Ah, but I understand on that! I plan to be as I can be, so Im going to be sure to send gifts out to people. You all might get the same place though for...reasons :slothlul:
But you really are such a gem for everything!! IM SO EXCITED!

Strat
07-07-2023, 07:26 PM

[Only registered and activated users can see links] check this guide here, it's pretty comprehensive and is updated fairly regularly when new features come out for PGSharp. You don't have to gift me anything, but I appreciate the sentiment of your offer!

54628 54629

Added you just now :D

You can dooo that? o:

Added you as well :D

my friend code is 3343 0706 4736

Oh! Also, if you're on Facebook, look up the global group called #1 Pokemon Go Spoofers Club (50K+ members), they have a heap of helpful hints and tips around all things to do with spoofing.

Pidgey
07-07-2023, 07:44 PM

Only do it on android. Apple has a higher rate of being banned.
I like to make a 2nd account and build friendship with my main.

Then I spoof on the alt account and send everything to my main.

I used to be able to remote raid any new shiny but it's not really worth it now so I have to fork out extra star dust.
Easier to set up trades on community days when star dust is half off.

When "jumping" do not catch anything out spin anything for at least 2 hours.
Easy way to check is your latest journal time.

Be safe with your jumps and you should be alright. I have 10 accounts once have had 2 bans and they were during raids where I was raid jumping a lot.

Mothman
07-07-2023, 07:49 PM

54628 54629

sent you a request !!!!!!!

Strat
07-07-2023, 07:50 PM
Yeah as Pigeon has said, you NEED to respect the cooldown times. I'll post this table of specific times as a guide to help.

Mothman
07-07-2023, 07:50 PM
You can dooo that? o:

added you :3

if anyone wants to add me my fc is 3611 1553 9898 !!

Bulbasaur
07-07-2023, 08:03 PM

Yaaas! :o_o:
Im so happy that I have you as a friend there as well now!

With all the excitement going around, Im more hyped to try and get Mew ASAP!

Strat
07-07-2023, 08:08 PM

Added you just now :)

Bulbasaur
07-07-2023, 10:59 PM
So, Im not sure what soofing is, but knowing my luck, I'll get banned asap lol
But I think there are some Pokemon that can only be caught in certain areas? If I dont spoof, is there a safe way to get these Pokemon?

Or do I need to find someone who has them that is near me? lol

Shinx
07-07-2023, 11:05 PM
I bought this research.. but its gonna take me a very long time to complete it. Glad it never expires lol

Strat
07-07-2023, 11:29 PM
But I think there are some Pokemon that can only be caught in certain areas? If I dont spoof, is there a safe way to get these Pokemon?

You could get someone who DOES spoof to 'fly' to you and trade 'in person'. All you would have to do is send the person your co-ordinates so they can spoof to your location so they're within range to trade. I think it's something like a 30km radius now of your location where you can trade, you don't need to be right next to each other any more.

Bulbasaur
07-07-2023, 11:44 PM
You could get someone who DOES spoof to 'fly' to you and trade 'in person'. All you would have to do is send the person your co-ordinates so they can spoof to your location so they're within range to trade. I think it's something like a 30km radius now of your location where you can trade, you don't need to be right next to each other any more.

Oh wow, that's pretty wild!
It is pretty crazy that it wants you to get 151 Pokemon when some are only in certain areas. I understand the need to trade and such though!
But having to get ones like those is what is interesting lol But still! I feel hyped for it all :korbie_blush:

DarkSkies
07-07-2023, 11:47 PM

You can always make an alt account for spoofing, just wait at least 2 or 3 hours before doing jumps.

That can be your guinea pig, you catch whatever regionals you need and later you transfer to your main :)

I think I still have 2 or 3 accounts I didn't sell and haven't used again, wondering if I can still fly there. Does anyone know if pgsharp is free or paid? I think last one I used was iSpoofer or something like that for Iphones but that was long long ago.

Bulbasaur
07-07-2023, 11:54 PM
You can always make an alt account for spoofing, just wait at least 2 or 3 hours before doing jumps.

That can be your guinea pig, you catch whatever regionals you need and later you transfer to your main :)

I think I still have 2 or 3 accounts I didn't sell and haven't used again, wondering if I can still fly there. Does anyone know if pgsharp is free or paid? I think last one I used was iSpoofer or something like that for Iphones but that was long long ago.

Oh, I didnt think of that. I would just need that spoof thing you all are talking about, yes?
If its free, I might give that a go and try it out! This way I can just get the Pokemon I need from the different locations and then not touch it again lol

Pidgey
07-08-2023, 05:37 AM

It has a free version. And then a premium version for $5 per month.

Infected
07-09-2023, 11:34 AM
For those planning to attempt this; I did this in 2021.

1. It is the most frustrating, exceedingly time consuming thing you will do in Pokemon Go. And you have to play daily and play quite a bit.

2. It is still the only legitimate way of getting a Shiny Mew without hacking, since 2002 - Pokemon Emerald. So it's worth doing it for sure!

Bulbasaur
07-09-2023, 12:29 PM
I have research quests sitting in my log that I've had since 2016/1017 lol
And they're not even hard! They're ones like "Evolve this" or "Catch 30 of this" or even! "Join a raid battle" LOL

My word Im bad at this...

chii3d
07-09-2023, 04:32 PM
I did a few remote raids against moltres... but failed to catch it. I'm so fucking awful at this game.

Did get some squirtles with sunglasses today though!

Bulbasaur
07-09-2023, 05:19 PM
For those that play S/V as well!

SPOILERS:

IF you are close to getting your Mew, and plan to bring it to S/V, there seems to be an event coming to where you can get your Mew to have 6IVs and a Mark on it. I sadly wont make it lol But it is super exciting!

RadLapras
07-17-2023, 07:35 PM
This is the first time I've bothered to see all the quests to get the shiny Mew and this is actually going to take me forever oof

Infected
07-18-2023, 03:43 AM
This is the first time I've bothered to see all the quests to get the shiny Mew and this is actually going to take me forever oof

If your account isn't levelled up, it's going to be a whole new world of pain

RadLapras
07-18-2023, 04:00 PM
I'm pretty close to level 37, I live in a highly dense city so levelling is easier but getting to level 40 will be daunting

Alister
07-18-2023, 04:07 PM
I got a subscription to the paid version of PGSharp that Strat recommended (I think it's $5 a month) and have made it from beginning of level 39 to level 41 in the one week this thread has been up...highly recommended to just burn through the level up requirements. I don't even really rely on the spoof functionality all that much (okay yes I do but I just send myself a few miles south of my home to the downtown area of my own city) for it, but the fact you can do quick catch (ends the animations associated with a Pokemon staying/breaking from a ball thrown at it) and turn off cutscenes and do auto-transfer of caught Pokemon?? good lord. The amount of time saved removes so much of the excruciating grind out of leveling up.

Infected
07-19-2023, 07:06 AM
I'm pretty close to level 37, I live in a highly dense city so levelling is easier but getting to level 40 will be daunting

From what I know, getting from 37 to 40, is the same as getting from 0 to 37. So yeah definitely still needs more work!

RadLapras
07-19-2023, 06:16 PM
From what I know, getting from 37 to 40, is the same as getting from 0 to 37. So yeah definitely still needs more work!

Holy shit haha that's crazy. Probably going to use what Alister mentioned nobody got time for that

edit: another pop, purr

Alister
07-31-2023, 11:10 AM
Progress check-in! How's everyone doing on the Mew tasks?

I'm on the second group, catch 30 Pokemon of each type and catch a Pokemon 30 days in a row. Shout out to the current Adventures Near and Far event because Dragon and Ice are by far the rarest types for me to encounter and it would have taken forever to catch 30 of each without this Adventures event.

Alcremie
07-31-2023, 01:35 PM
Still on the first round of quests. I still need to send 80 gifts and get the platinum medal :( At least with the fossil event I got Kabutops and Omanyte registed

Alister
07-31-2023, 01:48 PM
Still on the first round of quests. I still need to send 80 gifts and get the platinum medal :( At least with the fossil event I got Kabutops and Omanyte registed

What else are you missing for the platinum Kanto metal? Our friendship level is getting pretty good, one more week and we'll be able to do unregistered legendary trades for 80k stardust and non-legendary for 1.6k as ultra friends. I can help you with what you may be missing.

Bulbasaur about a week and a half for us I think before we can do really cheap trades too if you'd like some help with the Kanto medal

Alcremie
07-31-2023, 02:10 PM
What else are you missing for the platinum Kanto metal? Our friendship level is getting pretty good, one more week and we'll be able to do unregistered legendary trades for 80k stardust and non-legendary for 1.6k as ultra friends. I can help you with what you may be missing.

Bulbasaur about a week and a half for us I think before we can do really cheap trades too if you'd like some help with the Kanto medal

Oh cool only 80k for legendaries? That's a good little perk :) For legendaries I need the 3 birds and mewtwo if he counts. I have 1 remote raid pass left if that means anything though I might buy more. I've been getting the 50 coins through gyms every now and then but I unluckily usually get them all back on the same day so only 55 coins at a time.

Alister
07-31-2023, 03:00 PM
Oh cool only 80k for legendaries? That's a good little perk :) For legendaries I need the 3 birds and mewtwo if he counts. I have 1 remote raid pass left if that means anything though I might buy more. I've been getting the 50 coins through gyms every now and then but I unluckily usually get them all back on the same day so only 55 coins at a time.

Mewtwo does count but I have plenty of extra of all of those guys. Once we hit ultra friends we can start doing some trades to fill your dex ^^ With shadow Articuno currently active in raids, I just checked and I have....21 Articunos right now lol

Remote raid passes would let you join a raid that a friend invites you to, or ones that you can see in the game but aren't quite physically close enough to for a regular raid pass to work. I can keep an eye out and invite you to an Articuno raid if you're online and I'm doing one if you like. You don't have to accept the invite, you'll just get an alert that you've been invited and can choose to use a remote raid pass to join.

Alcremie
08-01-2023, 08:19 AM
Mewtwo does count but I have plenty of extra of all of those guys. Once we hit ultra friends we can start doing some trades to fill your dex ^^ With shadow Articuno currently active in raids, I just checked and I have....21 Articunos right now lol

Remote raid passes would let you join a raid that a friend invites you to, or ones that you can see in the game but aren't quite physically close enough to for a regular raid pass to work. I can keep an eye out and invite you to an Articuno raid if you're online and I'm doing one if you like. You don't have to accept the invite, you'll just get an alert that you've been invited and can choose to use a remote raid pass to join.

I am up for a raid whenever possible. Time to put more pokemon into gyms for more coin :onthego: