PDA

View Full Version : [VB.NET] "Wheel of" *Insert Wheel Here*

deadfolx
12-28-2011, 04:30 AM
Ok. So.... so far I haven't really had any problems while making my daily do-er. But tonight I've been trying to get the wheels to work, and i just cant seem to do it.

I guess have a look at my code first...

'declarations
Dim strHTML, strSpin As String
'Spin wheel
strHTML = nWrap.Get("[Only registered and activated users can see links]")
If InStr(1, strHTML, "you've already spun this wheel in the last two hours") Then
lstLog.Items.Add(Date.Now.ToString("H:mm:ss") & " | " & "You've spun wheel within past 2 hours.")
Exit Sub
End If
strSpin = nWrap.Between(strHTML, "var swf = new SWFObject('", "', '")
strHTML = nWrap.Post("[Only registered and activated users can see links]", "", strSpin)
Delay(6)
'Attempted Log update

ok. so, i put a break point before my wrapper.post line so make sure all my strings r filled. Everything is filled, so i try to post.
so .post(url as string, the actual POST, Referral as string)
But nothing happens when I post. I can login on my browser and still spin the wheel. Anyone have any useful insight? maybe im just missing something?

j03
12-28-2011, 10:30 AM
strHTML = nWrap.Post("[Only registered and activated users can see links]", "", strSpin)

^ Problem most likely there.. msgbox the string you grab before that and see if it's grabbing the data correctly.. And also why is one parameter being sent empty? Isn't that supposed to be the data? Last one referrer? That's how most wrappers are done nowadays.

damian002
12-28-2011, 11:25 AM
^ Yes, the post data isn't suppose to be empty.
The wheel sends AMF data as its post data. It is binary and not plain text. Meaning you have to send binary data as the post data.
I've never done that and I don't know how to do that. Sorry...

j03
12-28-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm assuming you convert to binary (the post data) so just find a binary convert & unconvert function (unconvert first so you know what the post data looks like) and then go from there.

deadfolx
12-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the replies. I'll look into this later tonight.