PDA

View Full Version : Coli botting?

wildgoat
06-30-2023, 04:41 PM
Hi all! I'm new here, and wanted to get a "lay of the land," so to speak. Are there any currently functional coli scripts? I've seen a few, but they're relatively old, and I imagine that (in the course of bots staff might care about) that's high up on the priority list. Still, leveling my guys is so tedious, it feels worth a shot ^__^

Synth Salazzle
06-30-2023, 04:49 PM
Howdy, I don't recommend automation. The captcha remains unbroken, and any kind of scripting you do will result in you manually having to solve the captcha and puts you at risk for input spam during the captcha making it seem unrealistic.
If you want to go for it, use a macro for the buttons you want to use to a gaming mouse, spam them in order, and just manually click the captcha when it comes up. You could optionally use a script that manually presses specific buttons and just click on the "fight on" button and the captcha
I don't know the exact parameters for detection, but I do know that if you make it human enough and don't do it for an excessively long time you'll be completely fine.

Bat
06-30-2023, 05:19 PM
Create a fingerprint for each unique species graphic, then rapidly scan them to find a match. Use a rough polygon to approximate the clickable areas, then pick a random x and y position and click.

Synth Salazzle
06-30-2023, 05:19 PM
Create a fingerprint for each unique species graphic, then rapidly scan them to find a match. Use a rough polygon to approximate the clickable areas, then pick a random x and y position and click.

That's a lot more effective and a lot more automated.

Nameless Ghoul
07-03-2023, 10:06 PM
I also came in here looking for the same thing, I have... less than 0 clue what you and bat are talking about, but I'm inspired to figure it out so I'll let you know if I make it make sense

wildgoat
07-04-2023, 03:29 PM
I also came in here looking for the same thing, I have... less than 0 clue what you and bat are talking about, but I'm inspired to figure it out so I'll let you know if I make it make sense

LOL real, it's been a long time since I botted (like, ten years ago on Howrse) so I'll be fumbling through it with you o7

Thousand thanks -- this is exactly what I was hoping for. I figure making my own is the safest bet, but/and I'm so bad at app design, it'll be nice to have a roadmap.

Bat
07-04-2023, 04:45 PM
Thousand thanks -- this is exactly what I was hoping for. I figure making my own is the safest bet, but/and I'm so bad at app design, it'll be nice to have a roadmap.

The brunt of the work will be in determining how many unique images are used in the captchas. The rest is down to creating fingerprints on unique points on those individual images, then scanning the captcha image itself to find matches.

Nameless Ghoul
07-04-2023, 05:43 PM
I don't mind supervising it to solve the captchas, it's just hard on my wrists to play the same way AC is. I assume the same process would work to detect the captcha and pause the bot?

Bat
07-04-2023, 05:47 PM
I've seen automation that takes over the interactive aspects of battling in the coliseum, but it would seem like the holy grail would be hands off, total automation for playing repeatedly.

Synth Salazzle
07-04-2023, 06:23 PM
I've seen automation that takes over the interactive aspects of battling in the coliseum, but it would seem like the holy grail would be hands off, total automation for playing repeatedly.

Holy grail is captcha crack.

kittyray
07-04-2023, 07:53 PM
Can the captcha dragons wear apparel? I feel like I remember that being the case, but am not sure, but I feel like if they can the combos would be practically infinite?

If not then it'd just be the three poses times...I think 21 (?) breeds now as far as silhouettes go, and then as more breeds get added.

Nameless Ghoul
07-05-2023, 12:52 AM
Can the captcha dragons wear apparel? I feel like I remember that being the case, but am not sure, but I feel like if they can the combos would be practically infinite?

If not then it'd just be the three poses times...I think 21 (?) breeds now as far as silhouettes go, and then as more breeds get added.

I don't think they can have apparel, no.

At least, I've never seen them with any.
Bat That would definitely be the holy grail, certainly. I can't even figure out automating it without a captcha solve so this is beyond my pay grade for sure :crushed:

PabstBlueRibbon
07-16-2023, 11:58 AM
Apparel and skins was taken off, because it was resulting in legitimate dragons that looked so cluttered they were indistinguishable from the garish backgrounds. All three poses from all breeds are currently shown.