PDA

View Full Version : Stuff Your eReader Day 6/30 - Free romance books

Ice
06-26-2023, 10:18 PM
If you love romance books of all genres, this friday (6/30) is Stuff Your Kindle Day (but to my understanding you can dl your haul onto other eReaders as well) where thousands of ebooks will be available for free to download, forever! If you have a Kindle Unlimited subscription I'm pretty sure you can still obtain the books outside of your 20 borrow limit to keep the book forever - I don't have that sub so definitely read up on the specifics if you do.

When does Stuff Your Kindle Day take place?
This amazing opportunity to Stuff Your Kindle ONLY happens four times a year. The dates for 2023 are March 31, June 30, September 20, and December 27!

Is this only for Kindle users?
Not at all. If you prefer to read ebooks on a Nook or Kobo e-reader, or if you use the Kobo, Apple Books, or Google Play apps to read ebooks, we have “Stuff Your E-Reader” pages for those stores, too! You can browse the thousands of FREE BOOKS being offered for any major e-reader platform.

If you are new to reading ebooks, you will need an Amazon account. You can download the Kindle App on any device to access the free books. (And same for Kobo! Shout out to our Canadian readers!) If you prefer Apple or Google Play, you probably already have an ebook app on your phone or tablet and you might not even know it!

How long do I have to read the books once I download them?
That’s the best part. Once the books are on your Kindle or the Kindle App they are yours forever.

I have Kindle Unlimited.. can I still participate and “Stuff My Kindle” with more than 20 books?
Absolutely and this is such a great question so we explain it better in this blog post. Check it out for the differences between the Kindle store, the Kindle app, and Kindle Unlimited. The good news is, they all work together, and the short answer is, yes you can stuff your Kindle—and keep those books forever!—without using any of your twenty “Kindle Unlimited” borrow slots.

From [Only registered and activated users can see links] - below ^ on the page is another blog post with a break down for the KU subscribers.

Romance Bookworms has compiled (and continues to add) the titles that will be available including links and genres/trope categorizations!! CLICK HERE FOR THE LINKS ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I plan to absolutely download just about everything that catches my eye! I've never heard of this before and was tipped off to it by a friend so thought I would share with anyone else interested! :$

Cinnamoroll
06-26-2023, 11:01 PM
Okay but is there a list of mystery/thriller books? Asking for a friend…

Ice
06-26-2023, 11:05 PM
Honestly I googled "stuff your kindle" because I was curious if it was a wider spread thing but my top search results were all specifically like, romance blogs or the romance books subreddit so I'm not sure 🤣 it could just be my recent hits on the blog affecting the search results but I didn't really dig deeper than that since this is fine for me lol! Would be cool if there were other curated lists for other genres too.

Charmander
06-26-2023, 11:10 PM
I am also on the same wave length as Cinnamoroll! Let me stuff my kobo with MURDER and plot! Thanks for sharing this Ice! I know there are lots of romance lover out there. Excuse the pun! hehe. Hopefully they do the same with other genres too!

goodnightmoon
06-27-2023, 02:48 PM
OOOOOH thank you for sharing! I'm not big into Romance either but heck, it's worth a try! And if a thriller genre comes up........ I'm with you guys, spread the word!

Jesuslovescats
06-27-2023, 03:26 PM
Oh thank you very much for this info. I didn't know this was a thing so I'll be sure to mark these other dates down in my calendar also.

BFA!

Synth Salazzle
06-27-2023, 03:48 PM
I've come to the realization I can load up on star wars books because I have a kindle that my grandma gave me.

thank you grandma you gave me the gift of tablet AND star wars at the same time.

Tyranitar
06-27-2023, 03:50 PM
Yeah, same question here.
Why only romance? That's weird lol

I_royalty_I
06-27-2023, 04:17 PM
I looked around for awhile trying to get confirmation and it looks like it’s only romance books. Bummer.

I don’t read romance books and was hoping I could snag some new stuff. I just bought a bunch of books the other day because I reached the point in a few books where I’m caught up and waiting for the preorder days to hit and download the newest book :(

Synth Salazzle
06-27-2023, 04:18 PM
I looked around for awhile trying to get confirmation and it looks like it’s only romance books. Bummer.

I don’t read romance books and was hoping I could snag some new stuff. I just bought a bunch of books the other day because I reached the point in a few books where I’m caught up and waiting for the preorder days to hit and download the newest book :(

Is it really only romance? that sucks. I don't even like romance genre. :(
Boo when is sci-fi's turn to shine?!?!

I_royalty_I
06-27-2023, 04:20 PM
Is it really only romance? that sucks. I don't even like romance genre. :(
Boo when is sci-fi's turn to shine?!?!

Thats what I was hoping to find too! Some sci fi, fantasy, adventure kinda stuff!