PDA

View Full Version : Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan (2023)

KJiU
06-23-2023, 01:49 AM
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan (2023) :
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
-═══════ι▬▬ﺤ

Long awaited remake has finally appeared!! we get to appreciate the newer art style oh yeah!!! The anime will re-adapt the main manga series based on Nobuhiro Watsuki's Rurouni Kenshin manga. The anime will premiere in Japan on July 6 on Fuji TV's Noitamina programming block.
(I didnt even realized there was a remake, until my friends told me they bought the ticket for the preview screening Lol)

RUROUNI KENSHIN SPECIAL SCREENING (2023)

The anime will also have premiere screenings in Japan, the United States, France, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, and South Korea.

Ticket price cost : $50 SGD with freebies / goodie bag (shown below)

RUROUNI KENSHIN SPECIAL SCREENING movie ticket ( no image)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
1 Box of Collectible Acrylic Stand Set

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
1pc T shirt

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
1 Set of Signature Cards (4 designs)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
1 Set of Can Badges (4 designs)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
1pc Japan Import Mini Shikishi

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
and a postcard.

Will drop the actual photos once my friend attend it tomorrow haha xD

DarkSkies
06-23-2023, 09:56 AM
Hold on a sec I had no idea there was a remake about Rurouni Kenshin how exciting :o_o:

This was one of my favs when I was young, do you know when it's released on Japan? Looking forward it comes on a streaming platform in future ❤️

Thanks for this awesome news :$

KJiU
06-24-2023, 12:49 AM
Hold on a sec I had no idea there was a remake about Rurouni Kenshin how exciting :o_o:

This was one of my favs when I was young, do you know when it's released on Japan? Looking forward it comes on a streaming platform in future ❤️

Thanks for this awesome news :$

Anime release would be July 6 2023 next month haha . For eng subs we gotta wait for abit longer i guess xD

DarkSkies
06-24-2023, 12:01 PM
Anime release would be July 6 2023 next month haha . For eng subs we gotta wait for abit longer i guess xD

Ah damn it's always like that lol

Nevermind I will wait this is a good reason to see again the whole anime. I remember I liked the battles and I saw on the trailer a bit of blood so I'm hoping for no censorship (though Japan is always very open?)

I'm not sure if the old anime has differences between the manga, but I guess I will discover it :P

KJiU
06-24-2023, 10:25 PM
Ah damn it's always like that lol

Nevermind I will wait this is a good reason to see again the whole anime. I remember I liked the battles and I saw on the trailer a bit of blood so I'm hoping for no censorship (though Japan is always very open?)

I'm not sure if the old anime has differences between the manga, but I guess I will discover it :P

Haha yeah looking forward to it too, yep i hope they won't censored it too much. If we based on chainsaw man's reference i guess blood wouldn't be censored haha , but looking back at HunterxHunter remake they censored the heart ripping scene from killua vs that serial killer forgot his name

KJiU
06-26-2023, 10:19 PM
DarkSkies , its confirmed that, it will start from the beginning haha (we can get the nostalgic memories back xD) My friends told me that the movie preview is the first 4 episodes of the anime itself. Wonder what will be the difference compared to the old series since its an re-make with the adaptation of the manga.
Changes would most likely be the seiyuu cast for character , they also mention the artstyle and the battle effects vfx/bgm is very nice. We can look forward to it then, now i wonder how many seasons will they go for ? hmm.

DarkSkies
06-26-2023, 10:49 PM
DarkSkies , its confirmed that, it will start from the beginning haha (we can get the nostalgic memories back xD) My friends told me that the movie preview is the first 4 episodes of the anime itself. Wonder what will be the difference compared to the old series since its an re-make with the adaptation of the manga.
Changes would most likely be the seiyuu cast for character , they also mention the artstyle and the battle effects vfx/bgm is very nice. We can look forward to it then, now i wonder how many seasons will they go for ? hmm.

Ohhh interesting. I can't remember how many seasons where from the old anime, but looking forward to Saito appearance xD

Also iirc there is a movie about Kenshin and his master, curious how will it go though maybe that's part of the manga at some point.

Any rumours about which streaming platform will get the permissions? :S

KJiU
06-26-2023, 11:15 PM
Ohhh interesting. I can't remember how many seasons where from the old anime, but looking forward to Saito appearance xD

Also iirc there is a movie about Kenshin and his master, curious how will it go though maybe that's part of the manga at some point.

Any rumours about which streaming platform will get the permissions? :S

I am not sure about the platform i guess crunchyroll could be one of them ? I tried google but can't find any info on it , as i will be using the online stream site (gogoanime) to watch them has always been so xD haha