PDA

View Full Version : I tried to start using proxies and now I can't get anything to work

Nameless Ghoul
06-09-2023, 03:15 AM
I used to be a VPN user but between financial issues and wanting to just have a dedicated proxy instead of having to toggle the vpn on and off and back on in different tabs to try and multi-account;

The issue is, I'm perhaps a little technologically inept because I can't get any of the programs to work.

I bought dedicated proxies with instantproxy, since I saw it recommended a few times in the forums here, and then set up a profile through my firefox that operates on that proxy, where I will use one of my alternate accounts.
Works fine, all good.

I tried to bot with the AC Sender first, I've updated to the most recent download, but I can't get past the log in phase at all; the cookies log in fails every time, claiming there's no valid session, whether I'm trying to log in on the proxied profile or the original. I hunted down the cookies folder for the proxied account and manually input it but it didn't make a difference, still said there was no valid session.

I tried manually making the .txt file with the login information since I saw someone do that to troubleshoot, and it didn't register.

The manual log in errors on the proxy account but not the other one, I have tried a few more times since and still no luck

I've moved on to trying StealthCORE and it will log in to my original non-proxied neo account, but the proxy log in errors

1:03:04 AM[USERNAME]: Successfully logged into USERNAME!
1:03:04 AM[USERNAME]: User-Agent used: xxxxxxx
1:03:07 AM[USERNAME]: Account check - NP on hand: ######.
1:03:07 AM[USERNAME]: Account is not premium.
1:03:12 AM[USERNAME]: Finished login setup.
1:03:13 AM[USERNAME]: [Only registered and activated users can see links] 503 Service Unavailable
Server: squid/3.1.23
Mime-Version: 1.0
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2023 08:19:22 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 3824
X-Squid-Error: ERR_SECURE_CONNECT_FAIL 71
Connection: close

Is this a stackpath issue or am I just doing something stupid and not realizing? :S

Nameless Ghoul
06-12-2023, 05:16 PM
Bump, this issue has still got me :(

Hawaiian
06-12-2023, 05:33 PM
I'm not completely sure on your specific issue but I use instantproxies and get it to work using this guide to install proxifier and run programs with proxies through that.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I_royalty_I
06-12-2023, 05:38 PM
Maybe the proxy is dead. Try a proxy checker to confirm. Are you able to toss the proxy onto a browser and navigate to other pages when it’s used?

Nameless Ghoul
06-15-2023, 06:46 PM
I was able to use the proxy in browser, and checking the IP it was running on the proxy, it just wouldn't play nice with the bots. I ended up just cancelling it anyway, a VPN is easier to use even if it's less convenient.

Thank you everyone!