PDA

View Full Version : I am so excited! [newbie thread]

IWantToBelieve
05-25-2023, 06:08 PM
I spent the morning scrolling through threads and lookin' for poops that needed scoopin' and little guys that needed some food and I went to an appointment and came back to see this cute fella in my userbars! I totally missed the egg phase!

As a long time tama player, I couldn't be happier to find this community. I am so excited to see what surprises my first Ryu has in store for me and to figure out how to unlock more paints and backgrounds and stuff (I think he looks pretty good already though, right?!)

Nice to meet everyone here, you can call me Glitch B)

P.S. If anyone wants to be friends, feel free to add me, Spyru could use some homies to visit

Aero
05-25-2023, 06:26 PM
Welcome to cK, Glitch! I'm glad you're enjoying Bat's amazing Ryugotchi in our community. Gathering new evolutions and backgrounds is always so surprising and fun. Hope to see you around :$

lore
05-25-2023, 08:18 PM
Welcome! I also loved Tamagotchis so much as a child so I was thrilled when I came back to cK after a long time away and found the addition of Ryus!

I found that I got a few scenes and paints when I first hatched my Ryu, but once I got to 5 loyalty stars I unlocked a whole bunch more pretty quickly. Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links](inc-non-actives)) is the guide to the paints and scenes and how they're unlocked.

Charmander
05-25-2023, 09:53 PM
Welcome to cK Glitch and I am so happy you are digging your Ryu. I am also loving the Spyro reference for their name! You will have. A blast collecting scenes, paints and watching your little Spyru grow!

What other things are you into?

DarkSkies
05-25-2023, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the forum and to Ryu parenthood Glitch :D

It's always exciting the beggining of a new jourrney, ryus are so fun to customize 💜

Excalibur
05-25-2023, 10:30 PM
hi! nice to meet you ! Glitch do you play AC? whos your go to team?

Hope to see you around cK

Ariealle
05-25-2023, 10:58 PM
HOMESTAR!!!! welcome, Glitch, to parent hood! may you and Spyru have many fun adventures together!! seriously, homestar. I'm on it now on the soundboard for nostalgia. thank you. i'm going to add you too if that's ok.

*marshmallow*

Cat Purrson
05-25-2023, 11:06 PM
Hey Glitch! Welcome to CK and congrats on your new ryu!! Over time as you care for your ryu, they will eventually evolve and you can explore different branches of ryus!! Glad you found us!!

KJiU
05-25-2023, 11:46 PM
Heya Glitch, welcome onboard on being a ryu sitters xD , added you as friend have fun and see you around

IWantToBelieve
05-26-2023, 02:40 PM
Welcome to cK Glitch and I am so happy you are digging your Ryu. I am also loving the Spyro reference for their name! You will have. A blast collecting scenes, paints and watching your little Spyru grow!

What other things are you into?

Heya! I also like making my own virtual pets, like this year I made a Pwnagotchi and the Cat Shaped Wifi Nugget. I also like scripting (I do it for work) and stand-up comedy (performing/watching). How about you?

hi! nice to meet you ! Glitch do you play AC? whos your go to team?

Hope to see you around cK

I went with Faerieland this year since I think they have the coolest avatar and I am a collector. We'll see how that goes!

Lyrichord
05-26-2023, 02:53 PM
Hi Glitch, welcome to cK! I'm so glad you found our ryugotchi, they're so much fun!

Do you play Neopets or any other online games? If you like avatars, collecting userbars here is a bunch of fun! I see you've already got vaporwave.

Look forward to seeing you and Spyru around!

Charmander
05-26-2023, 02:59 PM
Heya! I also like making my own virtual pets, like this year I made a Pwnagotchi and the Cat Shaped Wifi Nugget. I also like scripting (I do it for work) and stand-up comedy (performing/watching). How about you?

I went with Faerieland this year since I think they have the coolest avatar and I am a collector. We'll see how that goes!

Oh wown how neat! People who do coding and scripts amaze me as my brain cannot comprehend it haha. I like to play around on PS when I have time. I enjoy camping, biking, fitness, fishing, golf and other sports too. Also love spending time with my family and 2 kitties!

Cerberus
06-23-2023, 04:14 PM
Welcome to Clraik!! Also hello everyone haha I am the proud new owner of a new ryugotchi ;-; hehe it's my first time being a pawrent for one! Hoping to do the three-headed dog/cerberus path of course c: