PDA

View Full Version : cK Altador Cup Y11

j03
05-24-2023, 07:21 PM
[acy11]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Coming into our 11th year, we are excited to host another fun season. Welcome again, everyone!

This is always a great time. New and familiar faces band together to play as a team, and for many, new friends are made. The content and discussions we develop are above and beyond. And if you ask me, I personally enjoy seeing everyone's unique flair which is typically showcased through their sweet userbar stack.

Before applying, please go over our standards below.

To another successful year!

Super simple! Just submit your application ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) with the title "Team cK y11 Application" and we'll let you into our team's forum if you're eligible. You'd be welcome to include a fun message or even some details if you'd like, but please be polite! Oh, and make sure that you only apply once! We get enough applications as it is without people spamming them. We'll get back to you as soon as we can, so please be patient.

Please refrain from reaching out to any of our staff directly regarding the submission or status of your application. Our automated system will keep you posted.

We reserve the right to reject any applicants that fail to meet our criteria.

We understand that it can be a bummer to be denied entry, but we have clearly posted our requirements for consideration for the past ten events. If you haven't gotten with the program by now, then please don't be surprised or insulted if you're passed over. To reiterate, you may not be granted entry if:

You are a new user, as in, newly registered within a certain period of time. Newbie users (indicated by this userbar: [Only registered and activated users can see links]) may still be eligible depending on their level of interaction with the community, so don't let your rank alone deter you!

You have received either numerous or severe infractions for misconduct in the community.

You have previously been ejected from previous Altador Cup events for any reason.

You are currently serving a bot ban or trade ban (indicated by this userbar: [Only registered and activated users can see links]).

You have been inactive or lurking without engaging the community for a long time. We've noticed that some of you reappear around the start of the Altador Cup and attempt to pad your post count in order to look like you're participating, but that's not going to cut it. Don't bother trying to pull that move on us. We see through it, and you'll be rejected with prejudice.

Posting to the "under your skin" thread does not count either. We'd like to see you making a positive contribution around the forum!

You failed to follow the instructions seen above.

If you didn't get in this year, then please reflect on the points seen above and we'll see you next year. As always, we offer our score sender program to everyone in the community with a VIP membership ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Head over to the Altador Cup y11 forum ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and mingle! Our staff will let you know which team clraik is joining this year, and our programmers will discuss what sort of botting approaches we'll be taking throughout the event. We may be in for an especially bumpy ride this year, so make sure to stay tuned to the forum for updates!

Please note that sharing any information discussed within the Altador Cup y11 forum outside of that forum is expressly against the rules.

Not on social media. Not on messengers. Not even in clraik's Discord server. Don't share details anywhere except the official forum. Anyone caught doing so will be promptly banned from this community.

Thanks to everyone for their time and consideration. Let's make this another great season for our community and our team! We'll see you on the pitch!

Buizel
05-24-2023, 07:39 PM
Whoooo let's go everyone!! :$ Thank you moderators for hosting the AC yet again, and good luck everyone with applying! :)

Cinnamoroll
05-24-2023, 07:42 PM
:o_o: Now this is a prime example of community spirit at its best! No other team I’d rather be on than that of Team cK! :korbie_blush:

Good luck to all applicants!

Buizel
05-24-2023, 07:44 PM
Oh, I think the application boards may not be private? It looks like someone responded to me in my own board.

Predict
05-24-2023, 07:44 PM
Good luck all! Thank you mods for organising everything. Looks super exciting :D

Zenitsu
05-24-2023, 07:47 PM
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by, everyone!! :D

Charmander
05-24-2023, 07:59 PM
Yo yo yo yo! *insert swag horn* 🎉 it's Team cK time and some good ole AC bonding! Let's go!!!

macr0s
05-24-2023, 08:12 PM
Good luck to everyone applying, I'll have to wait until next year to apply, gl&hf!

j03
05-24-2023, 08:15 PM
Sorry about the technical issues in our app section. It should all be sorted now!

Shawn
05-24-2023, 08:16 PM
Woop woop!! It's the time of the year in Neopia when everyone dusts their Altador Cup gear off!! :biggrin: Really excited!

Zapdos
05-24-2023, 08:26 PM
HYPE!!! Thank you for running this every year, you guys rock! Proud of our community B)

Meercat
05-24-2023, 08:52 PM
Let's gooooooo team cK!

Thanks staff for your swift organisation, I hope with all the chaos you still find this time of year one of the most fun parts! ^^

kittyray
05-24-2023, 08:54 PM
Ahh, it's that time! I'm excited!

Ice
05-24-2023, 09:06 PM
Oh man the hype is really getting real now, previously it was pre-hype hype but now it is FOR REALSIES hype time! :o_o: Looking forward to seeing how this year plays out!

Excalibur
05-24-2023, 09:10 PM
im so excited! good luck everyone who attended the try outs! lets go Team cK!

Rebel_Minx
05-24-2023, 09:18 PM
I am so excited! I have been practicing on mobile and touch screen laptop. That way, if I am not at home, I can still play on my phone! I set up a playlist as well! 10 Hours+ music on Spotify ([Only registered and activated users can see links] 2F5iqYpUuuhppawGfA8RL0cg%3Fsi%3D3CZT9TAhSo2qfIItS7 fAZQ%26fbclid%3DIwAR2878EXAqvs9I6WWCWcxKuP-ZCExaTgo6TGkLheE0RKac8MA6YLzJM4IwY&h=AT1KOsUt4kIKdsSDPw28o_ghamNkdUaLKhSgqm2dTDGhw4Aa jdGFecAllSKeMJeo7EgL7ov5XjIO8uiWQd20AKJ9PmjOUckeyV be_V2pv44MAAWfqBdJ6n-N8WrmztzydPr3BA).

Toyko
05-24-2023, 09:27 PM
Thanks for this and good luck!

whyamihere
05-24-2023, 09:38 PM
I'm so sorry I had titled my application "Altador Cup" instead of "Team cK Y11 Application"....I read the instructions but I was multitasking oops...

Delibird
05-24-2023, 09:43 PM
Whooo! Go Team CK! Excited for this year!

Tyranitar
05-24-2023, 09:49 PM
Here we go again!
Team ck for the win!!!

Unown
05-24-2023, 11:10 PM
I'm so excited for this year!!!!

Thanks to all the staff, mods, and coordinators for their hard work during this time!

Let's goooooooo team cK!!!

All the best to all applicants!

Chilljoy
05-24-2023, 11:49 PM
Omg I've been checking like ten times a day for applications to open up! I love doing AC every year but last year with team cK was the most fun!

DarkSkies
05-24-2023, 11:50 PM
It's hereeee agaaainnn! :o_o:

I learned a lot last year and AC was really fun with ck. Let's show the spirit :D

Rowlet
05-25-2023, 01:56 AM
Oops I already joined a team. Good luck though everyone :)

TsUNaMy WaVe
05-25-2023, 03:15 AM
So excited!!! Let's goooo!
I hope I can play with everyone this year as well :$

starsandmoon
05-25-2023, 04:22 AM
Submitted my application! Let's go team cK! I'll be supporting everyone either way :D

hugosasso
05-25-2023, 05:05 AM
It is the first time that I participate in the Altador Cup, being here on the forum.

This year, I don't think I'm going to send an application, because I didn't quite understand how the event will work.

I will keep an eye on the information, to understand better and, who knows, next year!

Good luck to everyone!

Hawaiian
05-25-2023, 05:41 AM
Another year of exciting AC fun :) Not completely sure if I'll end up going for all star this year but will definitely be around to enjoy the community and games :)

Charmander
05-25-2023, 07:57 AM
It is the first time that I participate in the Altador Cup, being here on the forum.

This year, I don't think I'm going to send an application, because I didn't quite understand how the event will work.

I will keep an eye on the information, to understand better and, who knows, next year!

Good luck to everyone!

Can you clarify by what you mean by how the event will work?

hugosasso
05-25-2023, 08:29 AM
Can you clarify by what you mean by how the event will work?

If to enter the Ck Team it is necessary to be in a specific team, or to play a certain number of daily games, that kind of question.

Peanutface
05-25-2023, 09:10 AM
I will be away on vacation when the Cup begins. No time to play. As soon as I return home I can play full tilt. Got to triple all star a few years ago and I believe double all star last year. Go Clraik!!!!

lore
05-25-2023, 09:16 AM
So excited! This is my first AC back after literally a decade. I got all star back then so I'm gunning for it again on my return. Also very excited for the prize shop because of all the drama lol.

Ice
05-25-2023, 09:16 AM
If to enter the Ck Team it is necessary to be in a specific team, or to play a certain number of daily games, that kind of question.

Yes to the first one - after applications are processed the mods will announce which team cK will be backing in the team-only subforum (and discussing or sharing which team cK picked is strictly not allowed outside of that specific subforum) so you will need to have account(s) that have not yet chosen a team in order to participate. Then basically throughout the tourney you will want to be contributing as much as you can - there is no (at least going off of last year) specified participation minimum like x games per day but if the mods see you joined at the start and never touched a game for weeks you will be removed and/or blocked from joining in future years.

Charmander
05-25-2023, 09:17 AM

Thanks for clarifying! So when the team is picked then typically you would join that team however we do have some member who join team ck who only play for a certain team on their main but will play on the selected ck team on their shells. There is no rule on completing a certain amount of games. Complete what you can. The main thing is we are jo8ning together the chat and have fun during the AC :) I hope this helps and encourages you to submit an application :)

Alcremie
05-25-2023, 09:33 AM
I'm ready this year. It's gonna be another good one, I can feel it lol. Big thanks to all cK staff!

hugosasso
05-25-2023, 09:41 AM
Thanks for clarifying! So when the team is picked then typically you would join that team however we do have some member who join team ck who only play for a certain team on their main but will play on the selected ck team on their shells. There is no rule on completing a certain amount of games. Complete what you can. The main thing is we are jo8ning together the chat and have fun during the AC :) I hope this helps and encourages you to submit an application :)

Yes to the first one - after applications are processed the mods will announce which team cK will be backing in the team-only subforum (and discussing or sharing which team cK picked is strictly not allowed outside of that specific subforum) so you will need to have account(s) that have not yet chosen a team in order to participate. Then basically throughout the tourney you will want to be contributing as much as you can - there is no (at least going off of last year) specified participation minimum like x games per day but if the mods see you joined at the start and never touched a game for weeks you will be removed and/or blocked from joining in future years.

Thanks a lot for clarifying my questions!!
As I didn't know about these questions, I ended up choosing my team! Also, I don't have shell accounts :(
I'll just cheer for the Ck Team and get ready for next year!

Synth Salazzle
05-25-2023, 10:17 AM
I got one account I just found in my emails, if I'm accepted in I'll be playing legit.

Excalibur
05-25-2023, 10:24 AM
I got one account I just found in my emails, if I'm accepted in I'll be playing legit.

i remember growing up and trying so hard. it was rough as a little tween with tiny fingers lol- id like to add when we were younger we had so much time to dedicate to this too!

TimeLord
05-25-2023, 10:27 AM
Team Ck ftw xD
But still, good luck all :P

Kibba
05-25-2023, 12:08 PM
Yasss!!! Hoping I can be part of this awesome event this year :eek:

hugosasso
05-25-2023, 12:22 PM
Yasss!!! Hoping I can be part of this awesome event this year :eek:

Good Luck! :o_o:

Demetri
05-25-2023, 01:26 PM
Apologies for being slow but how do I submit an application? Is it just making a new thread in the Team cK Y11 Applications board with the title "Team cK y11 Application" or am i missing an actual form that needs to be filled out somewhere?

Mario2302
05-25-2023, 01:30 PM
oh boy, that time of the year again :)

as always thanks for hosting this event for all of us to participate in moderators/staff :o_o:

- - - Updated - - -

Apologies for being slow but how do I submit an application? Is it just making a new thread in the Team cK Y11 Applications board with the title "Team cK y11 Application" or am i missing an actual form that needs to be filled out somewhere?

As explained in the opening post this is indeed all there is to making an application.
no need to make it really complicated though you can add some specific reasoning to motivate your application in the opening post of the threed you make.

just diligently read the opening post and follow the instructions and you should be good with the application part.

rodelicious
05-25-2023, 02:39 PM
Thank goodness I held out because I didn't know which team to choose!

Kon
05-25-2023, 02:45 PM
Ahh! Really hoping I can be a part of the team!
Regardless though, I'll be sure to show my support in anyway I can!
Looking forward to this event! :D

metawin
05-25-2023, 09:22 PM
I'm happy to join AC but it really costs lots of time for a-ll star

Ariealle
05-25-2023, 10:48 PM
very very very sorry, for the incorrect title. as you can see, I'm dumb, and didn't read here first. so please excuse me in being, how do you say, absent-minded, or hollow.

either way!! good luck to all!! team ck and everyone going for their teams. :apple:

Sakuras
05-26-2023, 10:51 AM
let's GOOOO my favorite ck event :)

Slowpoke
05-26-2023, 11:59 AM
Good luck to all applicants! I hope I can get in and join the fun!!! c: :$

Why So Serious?
05-26-2023, 02:57 PM
Does anyone know if our application is denied, are we notified?

Mario2302
05-26-2023, 02:59 PM
Does anyone know if our application is denied, are we notified?

You will get a reply notifying you if you made the cut or not.
if i remember correctly it will be an automatic reply by J03bot or something like that.

Why So Serious?
05-26-2023, 03:04 PM
Ahhh ok.
Thank u, Mario.

ZeroTwo
05-27-2023, 09:55 AM
when the AC is starting? Monday?

Unown
05-27-2023, 10:17 AM
when the AC is starting? Monday?

On the 6th of June.

There's still another week or so before it starts.

phantasia
05-27-2023, 10:20 AM
And I think you have to choose a team by the 5th of June.
If you have applied to be part of the CK team wait for your application outcome before you join and even then first check the method that you need to use to join.

Pidgey
05-27-2023, 10:54 AM
I've applied x).

I almost panicked thinking I missed the cut off x). Still have a week or so it looks likes!!

Super excited!!!

Nattiee
05-27-2023, 11:03 AM
Friendly reminder to be patient with any of the amazing things the community shares that will help make your AC lives a bit easier.
Perfection takes time.

J03, Bat, and the others that provide awesome solutions work tirelessly to make sure our plates are full. The least we can do is be patient - and give rep where rep is due!

I'm so excited to see what fun this year's AC will bring.. Curious to what the other AC groups are choosing as their team.

phantasia
05-27-2023, 11:50 AM
Friendly reminder to be patient with any of the amazing things the community shares that will help make your AC lives a bit easier.
Perfection takes time.

J03, Bat, and the others that provide awesome solutions work tirelessly to make sure our plates are full. The least we can do is be patient - and give rep where rep is due!

I'm so excited to see what fun this year's AC will bring.. Curious to what the other AC groups are choosing as their team.

I must say I have a calm feeling this year. I am very thankful to all the staff making CK team possible.
Previosly I felt like eshit if I dont know I will miss the joining date and not be on a team at all.
Dont worry you wont miss it. You will be informed on time even if its on June the 5th. So just dont panic.
Stay calm, be patient. You will have your feedback before the joining a team on neo time is up

Meercat
05-27-2023, 10:00 PM
Crazy to see there are more than 100 applicants so far! I don't know how that number compares to previous years?

Really need to set a phone alarm so I don't miss signing up. :)

Excalibur
05-27-2023, 10:05 PM
Crazy to see there are more than 100 applicants so far! I don't know how that number compares to previous years?

Really need to set a phone alarm so I don't miss signing up. :)

thats insane! good luck to everyone who applied <3

sanfewrejuvenate
05-29-2023, 09:44 AM
gl everyone!

Peanutface
05-29-2023, 02:01 PM
I also don’t want to miss signing up. Butt it appears we have over a week yet to pick our team.

Buizel
05-29-2023, 03:50 PM
To everyone worried about signing up, we've done the same routine for over 9 years now...you won't miss sign ups nor your acceptance/denial for your application. :P Just play as you all normally have and let moderators have the time they need to set everything up for us. It's a very taxing month for Joe and Bat, and the least we can do is stop worrying about signing up on time.

Unown
05-29-2023, 07:22 PM
Yup! And to add on to what Buizel said:

They have to review all the applications, test the bot, test the features, test the score accumulation and everything to ensure that we get a great experience before actually releasing the information. And even if all of that process can't be done, they have always released the information on time.

Just make sure to set a calendar setting on the 5th of June before 23:59 NST to select your team.

Cinnamoroll
05-29-2023, 07:46 PM
Remember, everyone: patience is key :)

Rebel_Minx
05-29-2023, 07:49 PM
Remember, everyone: patience is key :)

For someone who has impulse control issues... lol patience is very hard. But I am being very patient. I am proud of myself!

Nattiee
05-29-2023, 08:51 PM
Honestly I'm still amazed as that fact that it's already June. Feel like yesterday it was January, blinked and now it's AC.

Any predictions on who you think will win?
.. besides team cK because let's be real, this is us all the time:

Charmander
05-29-2023, 10:33 PM
Just sit back and listen to the lyrics sung by a very wise Mr. Axel Rose.

Totodile
05-29-2023, 11:19 PM
For someone who has impulse control issues... lol patience is very hard. But I am being very patient. I am proud of myself!

You and me both aha - I have impatience like a toddler

Rebel_Minx
05-30-2023, 12:13 AM
You and me both aha - I have impatience like a toddler

Impulse control issue humans unite! lol. My impulse control issues stem from bipolar disorder. I have no shame in admitting I have BPD. I am learning to cope. Don't have insurance to pay for meds at the moment, so I am doing what I can!

Uma
05-30-2023, 12:50 AM
WoooOooooOoooOOOOH LOOK AT ALL THESE AC Y11 YELLOWS :o_o: :o_o:

Rebel_Minx
05-30-2023, 01:05 AM
WoooOooooOoooOOOOH LOOK AT ALL THESE AC Y11 YELLOWS :o_o: :o_o:

Right! I feel so elite! lol. Congrats to everyone who was excepted! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Cinnamoroll
05-30-2023, 03:30 PM
Bulbasaur read the first post here. It doesn’t say applications are closed so give it a go if you haven’t already!

Bulbasaur
05-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Bulbasaur read the first post here. It doesn’t say applications are closed so give it a go if you haven’t already!

I'll give it a go!
I'm sorry about that

The AC has always been such a blast to do and Im always excited for the prizes lol

Excalibur
05-30-2023, 09:08 PM
I'll give it a go!
I'm sorry about that

The AC has always been such a blast to do and Im always excited for the prizes lol

congrats dude! this is going to be such a fun cup. havent played in awhile but so excited to get back into it

howdy
05-30-2023, 09:15 PM
I hope I did it right! I submitted a thread to the page linked in the first post was that right?

Excalibur
05-30-2023, 09:17 PM
I hope I did it right! I submitted a thread to the page linked in the first post was that right?

yep right here: 53656

and then the waiting game

Rebel_Minx
06-01-2023, 08:17 AM
Is it normal for the signups to be 2 weeks long? I usually remember it being a week, but it definitely could be a false memory...? Am I crazy?

master4you2
06-01-2023, 11:35 AM
So with VIP getting access to the score sender, would that give access to the team board as well? I'm debating getting back into Neo currently.

Totodile
06-01-2023, 11:39 AM
Okay someone correct me if I'm wrong. If I buy VIP to be able to use the score sender (Even though I chose a team already on Neopets) the scores I send will still count towards team cK?

j03
06-01-2023, 11:41 AM
So with VIP getting access to the score sender, would that give access to the team board as well? I'm debating getting back into Neo currently.

No, it doesn't work like that or anyone with $5 could join, making everything we mentioned in the first post irrelevant.

Godzilla is this your first AC? The scores count towards the team you join on your Neopets account.

master4you2
06-01-2023, 11:52 AM
Aye. I understand botting being harder so I want to make sure I'd have access to communication/support related to the possible hardships that could come with difficulties of hardened security/monitoring on TNT's side.

j03
06-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Aye. I understand botting being harder so I want to make sure I'd have access to communication/support related to the possible hardships that could come with difficulties of hardened security/monitoring on TNT's side.

Don't worry. We have a support thread for all of our bots where you can get help or read up on previous issues that might relate to yours.

Buizel
06-01-2023, 11:57 AM

You're free to ask any questions you have on the applicable board once it's made/bumped in the scripting section, but no, as Joe stated, you would not have access to the team board. That board requires an application to enter into, and based on your current status, the likelihood of acceptance is slim. Of course, there's always next year to apply! :)

master4you2
06-01-2023, 11:59 AM
Awesome. Sounds good, thanks friends! Hoping to get back into the swing of things.

lint
06-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Good luck team CK! I wanted to try to participate, but I'm gonna be super busy at work and won't be able to dedicate much time to the Altador Cup this year :( Maybe next year, though!!

Rebel_Minx
06-02-2023, 12:32 PM
I am getting so excited.... it's almost here. 85.5 hours!!! I have been practicing on my phone so I can play when I am not at home.

foxe
06-05-2023, 07:19 PM
From TNT on Neocord:

Hi Neopians, we have an update on the Altador Cup! 🚨

Because we know how time-consuming this event can be, we decided to implement a quick quality-of-life change. We are scaling down the maximum games cap and rank requirements by 25% and adjusting the Prize Pool proportionally. You can still play all of your same favourite games, but without as much of the burnout... and you will reap all the same benefits! We hope this helps you better lead your team to victory this year! 🏆

Lyrichord
06-05-2023, 07:22 PM
From TNT on Neocord:

Hi Neopians, we have an update on the Altador Cup! 🚨

Because we know how time-consuming this event can be, we decided to implement a quick quality-of-life change. We are scaling down the maximum games cap and rank requirements by 25% and adjusting the Prize Pool proportionally. You can still play all of your same favourite games, but without as much of the burnout... and you will reap all the same benefits! We hope this helps you better lead your team to victory this year! 🏆

It was about time. :o_o: 25% is better than nothing esp considering the state of the games!

Buizel
06-05-2023, 07:49 PM
I'm glad TNT made this adjustment! :) I know the old neopets has it's fair share of hard games, BD challengers, and AC maximums in the 2006 era, but we are in the year 2023 and my hands need a B R E A K :grief:

Hawaiian
06-05-2023, 07:57 PM
I was considering not doing AC this year but with these changes I think I will take the time to test it out! This is a great change :)

kittyray
06-05-2023, 08:25 PM
Praise to the game count reduction, it really was at ridiculous levels.

Meercat
06-05-2023, 08:27 PM
Last few hours for sign ups let's goooo!

pppp3
06-06-2023, 02:57 AM
i chose shenkuu this year. havent done an ac yet... looks boring tbh but i want the prizes

phantasia
06-06-2023, 05:10 AM
It has started of.... not so great. Seems scores are not counting. Played SS 20 time

morecoffeepls
06-06-2023, 07:34 AM
I just want to say, I hope everyone has a great AC this year!

Hopefully the 25% reduction takes some burden off of everyone and brings back much needed fun.

Excalibur
06-06-2023, 07:49 AM
It has started of.... not so great. Seems scores are not counting. Played SS 20 time

my game is telling me i have a window expired. ive been searching around google and cK for solutions. havent found much

phantasia
06-06-2023, 08:40 AM
my game is telling me i have a window expired. ive been searching around google and cK for solutions. havent found much

OK so YYB and Slushie slinger is working for me and updating the other ones is not

Stsbroughtmehere
06-06-2023, 09:04 AM
Altador cup is heree!!! Can we use the regular score sender while/if the altador cup is being updated? Good luck team CK!

Excalibur
06-06-2023, 09:28 AM
OK so YYB and Slushie slinger is working for me and updating the other ones is not

just tried on all 4 and none of them are working. i found a solution said to update your time or sync your time and that didnt work. ill keep looking then. which browser do you use btw? i know its slightly off topic, but it is about the game so apologies for that.

phantasia
06-06-2023, 09:32 AM
just tried on all 4 and none of them are working. i found a solution said to update your time or sync your time and that didnt work. ill keep looking then. which browser do you use btw? i know its slightly off topic, but it is about the game so apologies for that.

I am using chrome. If that helps. I am playing YYb now and so far so good. Already up to 10 games

Excalibur
06-06-2023, 09:49 AM
Altador cup is heree!!! Can we use the regular score sender while/if the altador cup is being updated? Good luck team CK!

i believe you cannot. they are still working on that at the moment. just try it manually for now

Alcremie
06-06-2023, 09:54 AM

I got window expired last year when I was playing on my alt account with a proxy.

BravoEd
06-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Hey guys, hello! Do you know if there are any altador cup auto sender already working this year? xD

j03
06-06-2023, 10:11 AM
Hey guys, hello! Do you know if there are any altador cup auto sender already working this year? xD

Check the previous posts before yours, and always check the bot page or support thread. If there's no updates, it's not updated!

Buizel
06-06-2023, 10:15 AM
Y'all, we are only a few hours into the very first day of a month long event. An event that Joe and Bat work through testing and updating the SSer tirelessly. When/if it's updated for this year, they'll let everyone know themselves, but let's at least respect their time and effort and not constantly ask if the program is up and running every few hours.

They'll let us know when it is, so please be patient with them. :)

phantasia
06-06-2023, 10:56 AM
Y'all, we are only a few hours into the very first day of a month long event. An event that Joe and Bat work through testing and updating the SSer tirelessly. When/if it's updated for this year, they'll let everyone know themselves, but let's at least respect their time and effort and not constantly ask if the program is up and running every few hours.

They'll let us know when it is, so please be patient with them. :)

Just to add to that. I am sure everyone want a well tested score sender that is aave more than a immediate one.

Rebel_Minx
06-06-2023, 12:26 PM
Here are my snacks and drinks for the AC!

foxe
06-06-2023, 03:33 PM
Another update from Neocord in case anyone’s been having these issues:

Hi Neopians! 👋 We have another update regarding the Altador Cup-

We want to apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced this morning. To be transparent, there was some lingering data from last year's Altador Cup that caused issues today as we went into a new season. These issues affected users’ play counts. This specifically affected those who played on the first day of the Cup last year. A few fixes have been implemented:

1. Users who could not play at all this year, due to hitting max plays last year, have had their stats cleared.

2. Users who had some plays from last year, but not max plays, have had their scores fixed to accurately reflect today’s scores.

All users and teams were fairly affected by this inconvenience- so we will not be extending or redoing today's matchups. Thank you for your patience as we worked to remedy the problem! Please continue to reach out with any issues you may experience!

Diacetylmorphine
06-10-2023, 09:22 AM
Was just wondering, am I still able to apply to this? Maybe by luck I'm in the right team - but even if not are we allowed to join from other teams? So we can get the botting strategies.

j03
06-10-2023, 09:41 AM
Was just wondering, am I still able to apply to this? Maybe by luck I'm in the right team - but even if not are we allowed to join from other teams? So we can get the botting strategies.

No. You're almost a week late. Maybe next year!

Hawaiian
06-13-2023, 04:54 PM
I was a bit too late this year as well to join ck but managed to join some random teams before signups ended. I hope the ck team is doing great and having fun. I'm looking forward to joining up again next year.